Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Glass Ceiling [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 23:18:16 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”So you’ve finally decided to take that position, huh?” Eva asked as she tossed a random piece of junk over towards her little alien monster and watched as it began to devour it. It was nice to have someone else who she could actually chat with who wasn’t some peon or an idiot outside of the few she already spoke with on a friendlier basis.

And it was even nicer to have someone else to help carry this workload and more important to have someone else for the never-ending sea of mouth breathers that would bother her with stupid mind-numbing requests and questions.

Now she could say “Go ask Circe!” whenever someone comes to her with those questions and Eva smiled at the thought of it. She wasn’t sure if the other scientist knew what she was getting herself into but with their joint project of Shadow Lugia, Eva was confident she had an idea.

Or at least she hoped because it wasn’t always going to be as fun or as interesting as that.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Glass Ceiling [c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 0:12:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I guess." Circe waved off the accomplishment, watching the tiny terror with a quirked brow. There was something almost endearing about it. She did admit that some part of her was tickled with excitement(?) at what she and Eva could do with their combined prowess - the shadow lugia having since proved their compatibility together. "I'll just resign if I get bored or annoyed by it." The words were spoken so casually that the pinkette actually yawned, crossing one leg over the other from where she'd perched herself on the table.

A hand grasped paperwork, gaze scrunching at the request of shadowification of some grunt's pokemon. Tsking, she ushered the small alien pokemon towards her before handing it the paper, watching with grim amusement as it utterly tore and devoured it. "It's like having a mobile trashcan." She sighed in delight. It'd only be a matter of time until he was big enough to actually eat a person, right? Not that...she had anyone in mind, just yet.

"That meeting, by the way, was hilarious."
The abrupt words provoked a lazy smile from her, thinking back to only a few days ago, when their new boss had taken hold of Rocket now that Cadis was out of commission. "You think the new boss knows what he's in for?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Glass Ceiling [c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 21:41:48 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Well let’s hope you don’t because god knows what kind of person they’d pick to replace you.” She groaned, rubbing her temples. Eva wasn’t as familiar with all the operatives from the other branches, at least not as much as she should be, so thinking about the pool they could pick from here in Hoenn to make another head scientist was worrying.

The assistants and drones they had working for her were fine enough but none of them were capable to the extent that would be necessary for such a position, in Eva’s opinion. She’d like for the other person to not be a mouth breather.

When the small alien devoured the paperwork Circe handed it Eva smiled, she never got tired of watching it eat.

”It’s amazing isn’t it? I don’t think there’s anything it can devour, though we haven’t done many tests on flesh, especially not after that accident with one of my assistants losing their arm. Luckily I don’t think it’s gained that much of a taste for human flesh though every time that assistant is nearby the little one seems to stare at them, almost as if it’s longing to get the rest of him.” She smiled as she spoke, thinking about the possibility of letting it have the rest of that assistant.

It was rude not to finish your food, right? And besides, they could see how fast it would take it to eat a human and the current size it was at.

”Hopefully he does, I don’t know if I’m in the mood for another coup. This place changes leadership way too often. I wouldn’t care if it didn’t mean then having to catch some other idiot that’s just going to be replaced at some point up on the research department’s projects. But he seems competent enough.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Glass Ceiling [c]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 5:19:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Aw, is that your way of saying you appreciate me?" From where she sat in the chair, she placed her chin on the flat of her palm, a small, lazy smirk dawning onto her lips from the taunt. She could relate to the sentiment though. While she could fake being nice quite well, when it came to her work, working with anyone less than competent or not at her level was something she simply couldn't tolerate. Otherwise, she'd have continued to operate on her lonesome and within the light of the league.

"Hn? Interesting. Perhaps we can do a bit more testing with it when we have free time." Learning the limitations and strengths of the Ultra Beast would prove to sate her curiosity on the aliens and provide them with invaluable results. "I wonder if we could get samples of its stomach acid, for example." Finding a way to contain it may prove futile though if that was the key to the guzzlord's indomitable stomach. She decided to store the idea for a later discussion. It'd been awhile since she'd been excited to work on something with someone - she'd almost missed the feeling.

"He's not bad looking either. And seems better than half the damned men in this base." Circe offered to the other woman as she leaned back in her chair, "you think I got a chance?" She was just kidding.

Well, sort of. She wasn't getting any younger, after all.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Glass Ceiling [c]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 17:58:27 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”On second thought maybe that should replace you.” Eva said in jest, her response to Circe’s taunt. It was odd for those who worked under her to see her in such a positive mood and speaking with someone for more than five minutes and it not being about some sort of work-related subject.

These little breaks in the mundane were appreciated even if Eva didn’t outwardly say it. Now testing a sample of the Pokémon’s stomach acid would be interesting, Eva began rubbing her chin at the thought.

”That’s a good idea. It could give us an explanation behind why, despite the amount of food it eats, there are never any droppings.” That is assuming the creature even had any, to begin with, Eva wasn’t going to rule out any possibilities when dealing with an inter-dimensional being.

Eva’s eyes would move away from the miniature Guzzlord and to Circe, a brow raised. She didn’t respond at first and instead smiled faintly and looked back to the Guzzlord.

”I’m sure you have a great chance. You should definitely go for it. Maybe that way he’ll give us more time on our projects like Lugia before giving them away.”