twinleaf, sinnoh
demisexual
veteran trainer
cadet
what am i
without my armor?
15 height
15 height
When your temper rises, lower your fists. When your fists rise, lower your temper.
awards
129 posts
Mimi Cheng DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimi
Mimi Cheng
next typhoon
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 23:34:47 GMT
Mimi Cheng Avatar
[attr="class","mimi"]it's raining, just like when they met.

mimi brings the sliggoo back to the water routes for a lesson. it's not so much a physical lesson, a training session or anything of the like. instead, she wants her pokemon to look at where she started, so that she could fully understand where she stands now. that's how they'd find themselves sitting atop a rock very similar to the one where she sat that day with lance.

"remember this place, yunshi?"

the woman thanks the dragonite that brought the two along. the visuals of flying high above and zooming in were important for mimi to show yunshi. after today, she likely wouldn't be able to fly on someone else's back anymore. after all, it's something to carry a small sliggo that doesn't even reach her hips in height, and a completely different thing to carry a two-meter tall goodra that weighs almost as much as the dragonite.

[attr="class","seelie"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-sliggoo"]
[newclass=.mimi] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; } .mimi b { color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .mimi .seelie { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .mimi .seelie img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
next typhoon
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 1:26:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATERFALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] what will you do?

close tab

played by

champ

mimi
she/her
twenty-eight
july 29
twinleaf, sinnoh
demisexual
veteran trainer
cadet
what am i
without my armor?
15 height
15 height
When your temper rises, lower your fists. When your fists rise, lower your temper.
awards
129 posts
Mimi Cheng DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimi
Mimi Cheng
next typhoon
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 5:58:18 GMT
Mimi Cheng Avatar
[attr="class","mimi"]the sliggoo looks around. her erratic movements are telling of her anxiousness or excitement, she's not too sure. mimi watches her for a bit, gives her time to adjust to the surroundings with drops of . she may not know how long the sliggoo had lived near this islet, but it's the only place in the pokemon's earlier life that the woman knows of.

mimi lowers her gloved hands. they meet the sliggoo's head for a pat. "this is where we met. you were hiding behind a rock just like these." the act is calming and intimate, with only the pitter-patter of the rain as accompaniment. it's not until yunshi breaks away to inspect a wild goldeen that the moment, this impenetrable wall, breaks.

she smiles at the sight of the two interacting. "back then, i couldn't get you to even look at your friends, and now look at you. making new ones of your own accord." yunshi returns the gesture with a sound similar to a whine. rather than wait for yunshi to return to her, she walks over. rain keeps falling on them, until the sliggoo's absorbed all it can and begins to glow.

the woman extends her free hand towards the fish pokemon, who wraps one of her fingers in its mouth. she laughs, pulling her hand back. "i'll feed you some proper food," she offers, before looking up to watch sliggoo's evolution.

[attr="class","seelie"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-sliggoo"]
[newclass=.mimi] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; } .mimi b { color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .mimi .seelie { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .mimi .seelie img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
next typhoon
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 6:34:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU BEFRIENDED GOLDEEN!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATERFALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!