moonlit waltz [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 4:08:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

She wasn't entirely sure why she had shown up to this summer ball, nor why she'd asked and damned near begged for Samuel to attend with her. She wanted to just feel 'classy' she guessed. Maybe she wanted to feel young again.

Either way, they'd been dancing for hours it felt like, and while it had been fun at first, she....was tired.

"Are you okay?"
She asked Samuel as they slow danced together, arms resting on his shoulders. "You're a surprisingly good dancer."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 4:31:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel was incredible confused and suspicious when she asked him to come to this ball with her. To the point where he thought it was going to be some job in which the infiltrate the place and steal something, he thought of cool codenames and everything.

But he supposed this was nice if not a bit out of nowhere.

”I’m fine just a bit surprised is all, didn’t take you for the type to enjoy these things.” He replied.

”Oh well picked it up when I was kid, had a knack for it apparently.” He’s conveniently leaving out the part where the only reason why he learned how to dance was so that he wouldn’t stick out at some fancy party he and his dad’s crew was going to rob. Plan went off without a hitch though.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 4:38:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"What? I am a woman, you know that right?"
Circe scoffed in feigned hurt. "Aw, how adorable." She sneered in a mock, but it held considerable less bite to it than it typically did.

"Hey...You see that couple over there. You see how young she is?"
Circe abruptly whispered to her partner, leaning closer to look at a waltzing couple just behind them. A young woman danced with a smile with a significantly older, white-haired individual. It was such an outlandish sight, it was almost like a mirage. "How much do you think he's paying her?" She snickered.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 4:44:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”You’re right, you’re right. How rude of me!” Samuel apologized as he laughed a bit shortly after.

As Circe brought attention to the couple Samuel looked over, he hadn’t noticed them before which was odd given how it was a bit strange to see such a pairing.

Well, it wasn't that strange but it was strange to see them in any other way than the first thoughts that popped into his mind that is. And it looked like he wasn’t the only one who was thinking that way.

Probably not enough, honestly. She’s probably holding out that the old bastard is going to keel over.”
Samuel replied, shrugging.

”At least that’s what I would do.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 4:53:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"That's smart." Circe tsked with a shake of her head, a brow quirking at her partner. "I need to remember that you're in rocket for a reason. You're not as innocent as you seem." Circe spoke with a small laugh and tsk. 

"We're gonna find you a sugar mama so you can start bringing us in the big bucks. Let's get you a council woman." Circe taunted with a laugh.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 4:57:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Oh? Can’t you tell from my roguish good looks that I’m always up to no good?” He joked though his smile almost immediately turned into a grimace at the sound of her saying the phrase “sugar mama” as it made him remember some old memories of troubling circumstances he’d rather not think about.

”Me? Why not you? I’m sure you could steal that old man for that lady over there, easy.” Though having a councilwoman in his pocket didn’t sound like a bad idea.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 5:15:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Circe rolled her eyes, unable to help but let out a laugh. "What? Me? With him? That's absolutely gross. I have more class than that." The woman scoffed with a roll of her eyes. The thought of getting a sugar daddy during her younger years of struggling had popped up once or twice. But, she was far enough in life where it'd be almost degrading of her to take one.

Unless they were incredibly hot and rich. That was a win win situation.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 5:18:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”I would definitely hope that you do.” Samuel added.

”Though I’m sure with your new position you’ve got more money than you know what to do with.” He actually wasn’t sure what the pay looked like for someone in her spot.

”They do like pay you more for the extra work you’re putting in now, right? Because if not I’ve seen some stuff Rocket owns that we could definitely sell and make a huge profit off of.” He was only half-joking.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 5:28:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do. They better." Her distaste is easily seen. She snickers slightly, laughing. "Good to see I can always count on you if shit goes awry." She was dead serious too.

"Yeah, fuck it. Let's go, there's a nearby Seashore house with great drinks. Ah...For once, I'll pay." She abruptly lets go of him in their waltzing dance, already heading towards the exit.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 5:31:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Of course.” Samuel said in reply to her comment about her being able to count on him.

He’d shrug as she decided this was the end of their little dance and it was time to get out of her but he was pretty excited about the prospects of getting free drinks.

”That sounds great to me! Especially the you paying for it part.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
moonlit waltz [c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2020 23:34:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@samuel