may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
aromatherapy [c]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 5:29:29 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah shakes his head. briefly, he's reminded of a shroomish that found itself in his basket of herbs. shedding the memory proves to be sluggish. he too, softens, the hard exterior clawed away by the peeling shell remembrance is encased within.

"oh no. never that." elijah extends the breloom's capsule: a friend ball, its dome hard and rough due to apricorn make. "to look after. to love. yada, yada, you already know."

his breloom wheezes, unaware of elijah's proposed transaction in his palm.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
aromatherapy [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 11:55:41 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Though it wasn't always the case, Gavin believed you could tell a lot about a person by the capsules in which their partners were housed. The luxury balls the underboss used spoke most obviously of his wealth, but also offered a hint of intent to those who paid enough attention. He didn't name his Pokémon, but he took care of them.

So when produces a time-worn, rough-hewn friend ball, Gavin accepts it with a certain solemnity and newfound respect for the herbalist.

"I do," he confirms, a softer edge to the rumble of his voice. "I'll take good care of her. Does she have a name?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
aromatherapy [c]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 9:25:53 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "her name's psellia." after a pause, elijah spells out the name just in case.

elijah senses the lull into intimacy. vulnerability creates the sensation of lightness and heaviness simultaneously, as if he could fly on out of here due to sheer self-consciousness or sink deep into the metals of this damned submarine.

"her diet hasn't changed since her transformation." elijah says. "her favorite is decomposing leaves after three months. don't worry. i can give you a stash, and you can come get refills free of charge." he adds, cheekily.

"it'll give me an excuse to see her again."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
aromatherapy [c]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 15:38:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Psellia." The name rolls off his tongue, pleasant in his deep timbre. "I like it."

From the Lucario who'd partnered with a spirited youth to the shadow Pokémon that carried out Rocket's bidding, Gavin's Pokemon are nameless. But there is power and meaning behind a name, and Psellia's will be kept and honored.

As will her diet, Elijah's cheeky comment earning a slight smirk. "No excuse needed; I'll bring her whenever I drop in." While nowhere near the extremes of 's newfound insomnia, Gavin's rough sleeping habits had brought him to the apothecary more than once. "Hopefully at a better hour than this." He blinks tired eyes as if only now realizing the time.