Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
The Destined Battle [GYM]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 0:50:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah picks up his water bottle by his feet. as he squeezes it, the plastic cap popped up above his mouth, he lets some of the cool water to splash over his face after he drinks. he dries his face with a small white towel, the insignia of his badge stitched in its corner.

his challenger arrives to his side and after ensuring that his own hand is dry, noah gives the other a firm shake.

"sure, hah! i'm down, man." noah says. "you got me, you got me. you know how to get and up close and personal, so you totally deserve this knockout badge!" he sets his water bottle down and carefully plucks the emblem from a nearby case.

as he hands it over, noah's grin softens. "gotta admit. i didn't expect that." his gaze turns serious for a brief dip. "but pulling stunts like that might make your pokemon resent you. keep that in mind, yeah?"

after the badge is given, noah pulls back, grinning again. he crosses his arms with a huff.

"come by for a rematch whenever you want. i won't go easy on you next time." noah winks.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 14:11:23 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar's smile didn't waver as Noah critiqued his battle style. He nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah I didn't know he'd do that. Grievous can be rough sometimes, but I'll have a talk with him about teamwork." Oscar had no intention of speaking to Grievous about that move, as far as he was concerned it was between him and Obi to figure out. Besides, Oscar found it rather funny.

Grievous seemed uninterested in the conversation, truth be told he was rather eager to get some rest. This was quite the workout for him, and he could already feel his muscles aching. Feeling similarly to his blaziken, Oscar was eager to depart. The badge was handed over, and Oscar gleefully stared at it. This little pin represented so much, above all else a change in Oscar's pathetic life. At long last, things would change.

Oscar thanked Noah once again, before turning on his heels and heading toward the exit. Oscar's expression grew more demented the longer he looked to the pin. He would put in his application to become a Beast of Rocket that afternoon.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 22:51:12 GMT
shiv Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: