priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
bird [m]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 18:36:16 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"surprise!"

priam brings oscar along on his trip to rustburo. atop of one of the buildings that house a research lab of one of rocket's prominent members, the two members stand. wind blows strong up high on the rooftops, but it's the least of their problems.

oscar may have offered to help him after that one mission they have done, and priam recklessly wastes it on one of the most mundane tasks. as tedious as it is, however, it's still not something anyone would trust priam to do alone.

before oscar could ask him for clarification, priam blurts out, "we're beating the shit out of these birds!"

nests liter a huge area of the rooftop, interfering with multiple necessities needed by the lab such as power lines, antennas and other equipment. apparently, priam doesn't have the finesse to do this without breaking such.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
bird [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 0:35:39 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar stared out at the nests scattered across the lab rooftop, trying to grasp at what exactly the 'surprise' was. He looked to Priam, and then back to the nests, and then back to Priam; hoping desperately that he was not brought all the way up here to act as pest control. When he opened his mouth to ask, Priam confirmed his fear. Oscar slowly closed his mouth, looking downward as the last bit of control over his life faded away. He nodded his head a few times, eventually coming to terms with his fate.

"Yeah--yeah okay."

Oscar opened a pokeball, releasing the Golisopod known as Pride. Pride looked to his master, who pointed to a nearby nest filled with squawking pidgey. "See those birds? Hit those birds. Hard. Watch out for the equipment." Pride looked between the nest and his master a few times, before gleefully screeching as he charged straight into the nest. Oscar watched with mild amusement as Pride punted one of the pidgey seemingly into orbit, a fitting start to a battle ahead (First Impression).

The other pidgey leapt away, immediately taking flight to avoid their assailant. As they recovered from their fear, they began to nosedive Pride. Pride first tried to swat them with their claws, but found a smarter alternative by creating a saber made of water to slash at them as they passed (Liquidation). Oscar chuckled at the sight, looking to Priam with an improved attitude.

"Alright maybe this won't be as bad as I thought. What did you bring?

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
bird [m]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2020 17:53:39 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam blinks at the golisopod with a pokeball clutched on his hand. fascination of the pokemon kept him frozen in place since, while he does have one, he doesn't even know how they work. he knows they have a shitty ability though, the details of which was also unknown to him.

he wakes up from his daydreaming with the inquiry. "i got this one!" he answers fervently.

from the pokeball comes his sigilyph. it floats up to open space before priam yanks it back to him. arms wrap around the pokemon until he could feel its struggle from his grasps slowly wane out.

"light screen!" he orders it.

a translucent barrier appears before priam and the birds that fly wildly about. he beckons oscar to come closer and underneath the protection that the move offered.

"i got this one so i don't get bird shit on me. pretty smart, huh? now i don't have to wash my shirt after this job!"

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
bird [m]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 14:18:58 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar eyed the light screen wearily. It was smart, but there didn't seem much room for personal space. Oscar rubbed his arm, "Thanks but I don't know if excessive droppings is really a possibil--"

Thunk Thunk Thunk

Oscar flinched as a barrage of white excrement plopped a few feet in front of him. Any closer and he would have been up shit creek! Get it? Because the bird sh--fuck it. Oscar quickly walked behind the light screen, determining that it was less embarrassing to be un close quarters with Priam than to be covered in shit.

Oscar turned his gaze toward Pride, who was currently riding a pidgey while slashing at its kin. How did he get onto the pidgey? How was he able to maintain his balance? A slew of questions tumbled through Oscar's brain as the scene started to make less and less sense. He decided to get his mind off the conundrum by pulling out a sucker. He pointed a sucker toward Priam, as it was always polite to share one's sweets.

"How'd you get roped into this anyway?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
bird [m]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2020 19:45:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he looks around as if there were other people to eavesdrop on them before he leans closer.

"so you know how i play assistant to one of the head scientists?" he figured he shouldn't specify it being rocket's science division rather than the league side. "she said to do this or else she'll..." priam pauses, and tries to recall the consequences. "...i don't think she mentioned anything if i didn't."

he draws away from oscar and starts to scratch his head before he quickly whips back to him with energy.

"but! think about it. maybe she'll give you the good shit if she likes you enough! i'll put up a good word for ya. last time, she gave me ice cream!"

he looks up the sky, watching through the safety of the light screen. "gravity," he tells his pokemon.

one by one, the birds start to drop from the sky, including the sigilyph. thuds start to be heard as each body descends slowly, the flying-type's struggles helping to slow down their fall. no matter how much effort they did, however, they still would end up on the rooftops.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
bird [m]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2020 18:45:42 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar tilted his head as Priam drew closer to whisper something. He expected a pretty juicy secret, but it seems Priam forgot the consequences for failing this mission so Oscar didn't really learn anything. Oscar scratched his head as Priam leaned away, scolding himself internally for getting his hopes up.

When Priam used gravity, Oscar watched with folded arms as Pride and his steed can hurling into the roof. Pride was fine, but it would seem his pidgey companion was squashed under his weight. The bug warrior didn't seem to mind, as he quickly got up and began stomping on all of the down birds. It was kinda gross, but also pretty silly. Oscar chuckled, "These are the kind of cartoonish antics I show up for."

Despite Pride's efficient stomping, it would seem the eradication of the birds might take a while. Oscar looked up to the sky, rolling his sucker back and forth between his cheeks. "You ever get tired of being given grunt work?" Oscar's gaze was locked onto a passing cloud, its shape vaguely looking like a koffing. "I mean like, we've been in Rocket for a while and we're still doing shit like this. I dunno I guess I'm just impatient." Oscar lowered his gaze, staring forward past the rooftop and toward the horizon. "I hope I can boss around grunts one day."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
bird [m]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 19:19:27 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"whaddya mean? i don't really care as long as i get paid, to be honest."

being overworked with mundane tasks doesn't really bother priam too much since it's been the only thing he knows how to do for as long as he can remember. he could say he even enjoys grunt work, if only because there's nothing else he can recall that he enjoys outside of rocket business.

there was being an assistant to one of league's top scientists, but maybe he's just a workaholic in the making.

"i'm only eighteen though, dude. think they'll get someone like that to be one of the bosses?" he quizzes. the smile in his face quickly dissipates when he recalls a few facts. "then again, one of our admins is just, like, three years older than me."

he puts a lot of thought into it and tries to connect the dots about the various people in high positions in rocket. dominic remains to be the outlier from the rest, but ignoring him, priam can make some sort of trend between those in power.

"i think we just need to be some kind of genius, or be rich and influential, or get a bunch of science degrees from the uni. think that'll help?"

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
bird [m]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 14:19:01 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar gave Priam a bewildered look as the young rocket reminded Oscar of his age. Only 18? Geez Oscar doesn't pay attention, how does he keep forgetting that? Well Priam did look older for his age, though even still you would think this kind of information would stick by now. 

In the end Oscar shrugged at Priam's words. "I dunno about genius, I'm pretty sure we just need to do a good job. I wanna believe that eventually hard work is recognized with acknowledgement." Oscar twitched a bit, watching Pride struggle to find a living pidgey to stomp on. "To be honest you're probably closer to a promotion than me. You're a better grunt than you give yourself credit for. And don't give me any shit about age, the champion of Kanto was ten like eight years ago."

As Pride began to get more violent with his pidgey extermination, Oscar folded his arms. Anxiety was clearly starting to take hold, and Oscar made what ails him known. "Who--who's supposed to clean all this up?" He really hoped it wasn't them.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
bird [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 17:46:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
his jaw drops agape and his eyes sparkle with awe with oscar's explanation like he's realizing something new. it makes perfect sense if he thinks about it, and his body acts out the first thing that came to his mind after he hears everything.

"you know what? maybe you're right!" he recalls his sigilyph back and rushes for the door. "i'm gonna ask for a promotion now!"

priam slams the door behind him as he goes away, leaving oscar's question unanswered.

it wasn't likely his skill or feats or age that was the limiting factor that prohibts his rise to the ranks, but more likely his immaturity and personality. he fails to acknowledge this and decides to pin them to other irrelevant reasons.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
bird [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 21:28:51 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar realized his mistake as Priam ran off to ask for that promotion. "W-wait, what about the--" Too late, he was gone. Oscar sighed, turning toward the mess that Pride had made. So many dead birds, it would take hours to clean on his own. This is what Oscar got for trying to motivate his friends!

Oscar rolled his eyes as Pride strode up to him, his insectoid eyes beaming with joy and satisfaction. Oscar shook his head, "Don't look so happy about it, we gotta clean up this mess." Pride's shoulders slumped, he looked upon the massacre and chittered anxiously. Did they really have to clean all of it?

Oscar surveyed the scene for a few more moments, before teetering his head back and forth, "Well I'm sure nature will take care of the blood and gore. Let's just throw the bodies off the roof." Pride perked up, that seemed like great fun! The two got to work, throwing the bodies off one by one. As Oscar flung a pidgey that would land on a scientist trying to leave work, he would grumble about thinking twice before offering to help Priam. At least without him revealing what they were doing first.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bird [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 22:57:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: