Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
parallels [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 4:29:17 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

before even being able to embark on her way back to lilycove, vera has to make the usual round around oldale's lab. sometimes, the aforementioned round was merely a social call with some fellow scientists. other times, it meant going back out to help with some task or another.

[break][break]

today, she has to help the professor find all three of the pokémon that were meant to be issued to new kids looking for an adventure. again. both of her hands would not be enough to count the times she'd had to do this by now.

[break][break]

"you know the drill, anise."

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ampharos"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
parallels [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 6:55:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTIVIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOTOR DRIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOW KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GIGA IMPACT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
parallels [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 5:19:27 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

anise's

signal beam

leads them to an electivire, which counts as neither of the pokémon she's currently searching for. vera tilts her head, leaning towards the ampharos without quite touching her. "i think we've got the wrong size," she states humorously. certainly, the first-stage baby pokémon usually handed out to first-timers do not share too many similarities with the electivire.

[break][break]

the woman's eyes don't leave the wild pokémon's though. a pair of kind eyes stare back. vera considers them slowly, unhurriedly. her, she decides, based on the delicate stance she adopts.

[break][break]

had the electivire not taken the first step, vera may not have attempted to befriend her. she already has an elekid back home to take care of, but then again her impressionable boy may benefit from a same-species mentor. in the end, after minutes of wordless bonding time, she offers the electivire a pokéball to lodge in.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ampharos"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
parallels [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 6:02:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT ELECTIVIRE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOTOR DRIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOW KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GIGA IMPACT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!