Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
Why am I Toxic!? (Mission/Open)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2020 15:55:14 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Andrew had been given another job by Rocket. Unlike the last job, where it was simply robbing two "stupid" kids of their Pokemon, this would deal with wild Pokemon. With Poison-types taking refuge in the sewer systems of Slateport, and clogging things up in the process, Rocket felt that it was due time for some "community service", in the form of giving some of these Poison-types a home, and a purpose.

As Andrew descended down the ladder, his sneaker would slip off the rung, causing him to immediately slip. He wasn't able to hang on long enough before falling to the ground. Thankfully, he was close to the bottom, thus giving him scrapes and bruises at the worst. "These motherfuckers really need to maintain their ladders!", Andrew called out to nobody in particular, refusing to take responsibility for his poor form in his descent.

Having dusted himself off, Andrew would make his way through the sewers, attempting to locate the nest. "It was really fucking stupid of them not to give me a damn map, or something!", Andrew griped, obviously denying the fact that his superiors offered him a map, but he blatantly ignored it in favor of playing his gacha game. After all, nothing was ever his fault, or so he thought.

tags: @open
notes: Mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 19:45:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
swiggity swoogity.
she comin' for that sewer booty.

"nah, sounds disgusting." not her cup of tea. was there any other way she could phrase it? something like.. a pickup line! in the sewers! yeah, 'cause that's a totally romantic place. but hey, who knows? for all she cares, she could meet her fated loved one in the sewers and junk! or not. but hey, a girl could dream.

it was as filthy as the gutter and every iff dream she's ever had. reeked of trash and poison and, thankfully, she had her ponyta out with pastel veil to stop her from getting poisoned anytime soon. unfortunately, the fairy pony didn't exactly appreciate it. if it weren't for how nice she were, she would have kicked her trainer in the crotch long ago. loooong ago. she still wanted to.

still, she got herself a face mask to at least make the smell bearable. lo and behold, she finds someone walking down the sewers with her! it was fate. totally fate.

"yooooo! a person!" the pinkette screams down in the oversized pipes, cheeks raised under the mask to smile with her eyes as she approached - trying to avoid the murky water. "you looking for the bastards who're stinking up the place, too?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 21:30:18 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

"What the fuck!?", Andrew called out in surprise, turning around to see a pink-haired woman in a face mask, accompanied by a Galarian Ponyta. But before he could comment, he would slip in a puddle, falling onto his back. "Oh fuck!", he exclaimed. Thankfully, the fall didn't hurt him too badly. "You see that bullshit! That totally wasn't my fault! I was walking carefully. They should really maintain their shit!", he complained. Again, the manchild refused to take responsibility for not looking where he was going.

"Uh, yeah?", he replied to her. Even if he was a moron, he wasn't going to flat out ask her if she was Team Rocket. If he asked the wrong person, he knew he was in some deep shit. Even he had just enough sense not to spill the beans on the fact that Rocket was acting in the shadows. "I was thinking of, you know, relocating them to a home that doesn't fuck things up for everyone.", he continued, with a snort.

"Wait a minute, what the fuck!? Aren't you Eevee, the streamer? What are you doing in this dump!?", he'd ask, genuinely surprised someone like her was down here.

tags: @evelyn
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2020 4:07:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
he was a character, that much was clear.

at least, enough for her to grin in amusement and almost laugh her head off at the image. "oh, man, that must suck!" the girl snickers at his expense, instead waving her hand off, dismissively, towards it. still, her pokemon probably wouldn't have enjoyed the stench, so she opts to keep them within the confines of their safe haven.

at least he still had his wits about him, commenting and snarking about the situation. "seriously, i couldn't say it any other way." the girl shakes her head, then snickering some more while trying to accustom herself to the putrid smells. "but hey, we just need to get this thing up and done, then we don't gotta worry anymore, right?" her lips curl into a smile, maintaining the amused gleam.

now the recognition was nice, especially when they were down here. thank christ that she wasn't too put off by the man's foul language - hell, if it weren't for the act that she liked to put a filter when talking in person, she'd probably have as much a sailor mouth as him. "eeeextra money~" she chimes, stretching her arms over her head with a casual grin. "but i really hate how it smells like shit down here. i like money, not crap, so lessgo~"

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2020 16:10:00 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Extra money? Were her paypigs not chipping in enough to keep her out of here? He figured donations must've been running dry, if she were going down here for extra money. After all, the only reason he was down here was because his bosses in Rocket told him to. If he disobeyed, he'd be in a load of trouble, this he already knew. But then, if she knew who he was, him doing this for extra money would be plausible, given he needed money to "pay taxes."

"Sure.", he said, walking over to the source of the stench. What the duo would find would be a nest of Grimer and Muk, both of the normal variant, and the Alolan Variant. The species were desperately sticking together, attempting to ride out what was coming. Problem was, they were making a stink of it, disrupting life in the city.

Andrew would send out his three Pokemon, his Nidorino, Nidorina, and Pinsir, to start attacking. As the family of sentient slime turned around to the new faces, they looked more scared than anything. Why couldn't they just leave them in peace?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 20:56:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the poison pokemon really didn't have anything on them.

because i mean, his pokemon got out and started to sic em. like, sic em. sagittarious was kind of hanging around at her side, the pastel veil preventing the party from possibly getting poisoned. it was a blessing, she thinks, so it was a good idea to bring the cotton candy pony with them. her hand slips into her pocket, pulling out a pokeball.

"out ya go, virgo~" the pink woman chimes, watching as a hatenna hops out of the ball with a soft chime. it began to engulf the poison pokemon in a soft, blue light - then chucking them down deeper into the swamp without actually touching them.

"so what brings you here, eh?" she asks, bright, sky blue eyes illuminating what little light made it to the sewers.

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 23:48:31 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

At this point, it was up to the Nidoqueen, and the Pinsir, to do the bulk of the fighting. The Nidorino, having mostly poison moves, proved rather ineffective in dealing with the Grimer. So as the Nidorina Crunched down on the slime, however that worked, Nidorino would offer her a Helping Hand. Meanwhile, Stag had an easier time. He would grab the first Muk in sight with all his Strength. From there, he would leap into the air, performing a Swords Dance, before throwing the Muk into a group of Grimer.

As an Alolan Muk approached, King instinctively let out a Double Kick. Much to Andrew's surprise, the Double Kick seemed to work much better on the more colorful slime than the purple mass of glob. But at this point, he went with it. He would let the Hatenna take care of the purple bastards, while his Pokemon handled the colorful ones.

"Making money? I'm taking a job for a waste company. They told me the colorful ones are worth a lot to them.", he would tell her. It was partially the truth, as technically, this was going to one of Rocket's "legit" businesses. Adding credence to this, Alolan Grimer were used by waste companies, since they subsisted off of garbage, thus reducing landfills. It was a very eco-friendly solution to a potential problem.

Though anything the company couldn't use would go straight to Rocket's armory. But he left that part out, in a surprising show of tact.

Andrew would begin tossing vacant Pokeballs at some of the fallen Grimer and Muk.