twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
evergreen [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 22:24:35 GMT
marie jules Avatar
The smog that seeped from every available pore within the derelict building was smothering, Marie standing before it with a satisfied grin.

After a moment of basking in her handiwork she looks over to her counterpart, the one she had brought along with her in this endeavor, .

Beautiful isn’t it?

She states proudly before slipping a gas mask on, tossing another to Marcel as she moved forward into the smog-filled building.

Bought it for dirt cheap too. Considering, y’know, the Koffing smoke and all.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
evergreen [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 10:42:50 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]
re: gaslight‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","body"]klara brown had dashed any hopes of winning the moment she went against —marcel knew well enough that the means were never a concern when it came to the rocket admin. he catches the gas mask thrown to him, he watches the pride in her expression before turning back to the building.
[break][break]
"the smog really adds to the charm," he says drily, slipping on his mask, "we going in?"

[newclass=.marcel .contain]width:400px; height:auto; border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header]width:380px; height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png); padding:12px 10px 8px 10px; vertical-align:middle; font-size:8px; font-weight;bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body]width:auto; height:auto; padding:30px 35px; text-align:justify; font-size:7pt; letter-spacing:0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body a]filter:grayscale(5%); text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body hr]border:none;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box]margin-top:15px; width:50px; height:50px; border:none; background-color:#2b2b2b; box-shadow:none; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797; font-family:verdana; font-size:14px; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
evergreen [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 18:06:12 GMT
marie jules Avatar
What good does standing outside do us?

Her tone was somewhat cheery, steps taken forward eventually leading to the stained steps of the derelict building.

A hand grasping key soon unlocks the ensteamed estate, smog pouring from the opened door, quickly dissipating into the air after wafting past the admins.

Ever heard of Collin’s daycare?

Her voice is somewhat muffled behind the mask, head turning to Marcel as she invited him in, standing adjacent to the door.

It’s a little daycare that was originally based in Fortree, the main location is in Lilycove but at this point they’ve got a few other locations throughout the region.

This description was meant to lead into further explanation. Leaving him with only scraps to a complete understanding was hardly her style.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
evergreen [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 17:16:07 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","body"]marcel holds back his no, knowing an explanation is soon to come. he suspects marie enjoys the sound of her voice, though can't bring himself to loathe her for it—someone has to fill the gaps.
[break][break]
for a moment, when he enters, he thinks he can smell the koffing. marcel remembers the mask, realising he's only fooling himself. the first room's a tip, even ignoring the poison-type pokemon; he watches a rattata scurry along the far wall.
[break][break]
marie had certainly achieved what she set out to—part of him wonders if there's any point checking the other rooms.
[break][break]
"i always knew you had a soft spot," he remarks. the joke is clear, even if his tone falls slightly flat. "don't tell me you're retiring to work a branch yourself." a group of koffing break apart as he walks further into the room.

[newclass=.marcel .contain]width:400px; height:auto; border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header]width:380px; height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png); padding:12px 10px 8px 10px; vertical-align:middle; font-size:8px; font-weight;bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body]width:auto; height:auto; padding:30px 35px; text-align:justify; font-size:7pt; letter-spacing:0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body a]filter:grayscale(5%); text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body hr]border:none;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box]margin-top:15px; width:50px; height:50px; border:none; background-color:#2b2b2b; box-shadow:none; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797; font-family:verdana; font-size:14px; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
evergreen [ m ]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 6:35:21 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Nope~” She says in a floaty tone, the mask nearly obscuring the cheery look on her face. “I honestly don’t give a damn about the daycare.

As they walked, Marie eyed the walls and floors thoroughly, taking pictures with a camera. Keeping in stride with him as they moved room to room, the woman eyes every wall properly- snapping pictures when angled correctly- then moving on to the next one.

-it’s a business venture like any other, and whether it thrives or fails is of no consequence to me.

It was not her personal money funding these businesses afterall, the only thing she had to lose with them was time; a resource plentiful when used correctly.

But a little shove in the right direction won’t hurt will it?

Coming to a stand after crouching fora picture, she looks through the photos as she waves for Marcel to follow, falling back to show him the pictures she had taken.

What do you think? Too gauche? Or maybe the composure is off?

She fiddles with the setting, adjusting brightness and filters as she points the camera towards the ground.

I want the before and after to look good, y’know.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
evergreen [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 18:33:21 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","body"]her words don't surprise him, marcel has accustomed to marie's callousness. he wonders when it stopped bothering him so; the thought brings the briefest shadow over his face.
[break][break]
marcel looks down at camera, unsure if she's asking a question, or for an answer she's expecting. "it looks fine." he decides, is the safest response.
[break][break]
as marie focuses on her photography, marcel takes a better look around the room.
[break][break]
"if this is all you wanted me here for, you could've asked a grunt." he says tiredly.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
evergreen [ m ]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 21:24:56 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Pulling the camera away, Marie looks behind herself and up at the man with a somber expression, her tone equally as solemn.

You don’t want to spend some quality time with me? I’m hurt, Marcie, I thought we were friends.

She pretends to wipe a tear, an index quickly inching across the mask’s surface, visualizing a tear wiped away. But the act was quickly cast aside as she tucked the camera away.

I think I have enough… let’s get out of here.

As they walk, Marie keeps her silence, the creaking of floorboards the only sound accompanying them in their pace.

Once they had reached the exit, Marie gave one last look behind her before leaving the door open.

What's one of the coolest things you’ve seen in your life, Marcel?