you're being toxic [tt // m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 3:06:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Circe watched in disgust as the small hard of baby grimers and trubbish were herded along, leaving a trail of filth and a lingering stench in the air wherever they went. All they had to do was move the little band along, from point a to b, and a different group would take care of the rest. Something....something about polluting the city, for one reason or another - she wasn't sure, she didn't really listen to the briefing. The faded light of night made moving around easier, even if police and ranger alike patrolled the city, as per usual.

Rounding a corner on the street to ensure no one was coming, she motioned once more for the group of literal filth incarnates to keep on moving.

"This is disgusting." Her comment filled with disdain was directed towards her companion, arms crossing over her chest as she watched over the pokemon. "Although..." Her lips briefly pursed before widening into a smile as her stare flickered back to the man once more. If she was stuck on baby duty, she'd at least have harmless fun whilst doing it. "How's it feel to see your younger siblings, Sinclair?"

// mission

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 16:32:45 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic had been scrolling through his phone, eyes narrowed against the harsh light as it cast his features in a sharp, blue-white hue. his head snaps up to look at circe at her comment and, for several seconds that feel like they last much longer, dominic says nothing until eventually he heaves a sigh and rolls his neck.

"bitch, what the fuck did i do to deserve that from you today?"

pocketing his phone, dominic reaches for the gloves he had tucked into his belt and pulls them on. one of the swarm of trubbish strays away, seemingly attracted to a discarded paper bag of what had once been a takeaway food, and dominic steers it back on course by nudging it back into the horde with the toe of his boot. the pokemon squeaks at the contact and quickly backpedals away, coming dangerously close to bumping into circe. at his lowkey display of aggression, the pokemon begin to veer away from dominic, clustering closer to circe rather than risk coming into his kicking range.

"look they like you. cute."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 22:24:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The look offered to her triggers a feeling of amusement and smugness within the woman, but her expression seldom changes. Eyes meet and clash in a silent, brittle stare before his sigh churns into a statement. Circe, of course, has an immediate answer for him, speaking in an almost 'matter of fact' manner. "Breathing, living, talking - the list goes on and on." The words are stated almost methodically, as though the answer was obvious. Her stare returns ahead, although it's mostly just to hide the merriment that bubbles onto her face.

She focuses once again on the task at hand, ensuring she didn't lead them right onto a ranger's doorstep, and otherwise ignoring what happened behind her. Until that repugnant smell grew all the worse to where it was nigh impossible to ignore.

Brows quirking, a glance downwards revealed the foul beasts gathering around her in a way that was far too close for comfort. Much to her embarrassment, the woman lurched upwards in a surprised jump, like a cat being doused in water.

"Get away,"
her hiss seems to lack bite though, as the poison types seem to much rather deal with her than the man that lingers just behind them. Dominic's statement only earns a quick glower from her, "shut up," her snap is quick and distracted. "Stay ba-" Her snarl is followed by her lurching away as a grimer takes interest in trying to cling to the ends of her coat.

And so, she takes a page from the underbosses' book in delivering a quick jab of her foot. However, her kick lacks grace and refinement. A heel painfully jabs into the trash-bag like surface of the trubbish' skin, causing it to slide back a bit. Silence ensues for a moment longer before an ungodly noise begins to well louder and louder from the plopped over child; a cry.

For all the intelligence Circe has, the expression that comes onto her face could be described with one word; lost. She immediately looks over at Dominic, ushering him forward with a hand, "do something!"

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2020 23:12:26 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 he watches the scene play out with a distant, self-satisfied smile. dominic finds that he so rarely gets to be the bystander when something goes wrong that he’ll take the opportunity to relish this moment. the feeling is amplified by the fact that it’s the dear head scientist.

"you upset them, circe," he coos with faux concern, voice laden heavy with sarcasm as he pockets his phone and inclines his head sideways to look at the weeping pokemon. the trubbish raises its appendages - arms? - to its eyes as it weeps, its snaggletooth on full display. "so you make it stop."

dominic’s gaze slides from the crying trubbish back up to circe, an eyebrow arched as he makes a point of glancing behind him. "by the way, i’d hurry it up if i were you. ‘cause if anyone comes i’ll, y’know-" he continues and then raises a shoulder in a shrug as he gestures in the direction of shadowy gloom spilling into an adjacent alleyway.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 4:11:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The glower Circe offered Dominic was venomous. Her mouth opened, "fuck y-" The vulgar snarl is halted by the increasing volume of the wailing trubbish. As much as she wanted to chew the underboss out, the trubbish was a more immediate problem that needed to be dealt with. Several conflicting emotions floated through her eyes as she finally regarded the poison type. Disgust seemed to be the most apparent one. While the most apparent response was to calm the child down, Circe would rather bite her own tongue. Being nice required effort, too much effort.

So instead, she released her shiinotic. And from its caps SPORES are released. The wailing pokemon practically inhaled them and falls asleep in a matter of moments. With a foot, Circe nudges it off to the side, somewhat shoving its body behind some scattered boxes and otherwise hiding it. It was clear she didn't intend on taking this one with them.

"You see that?"
Her callous voice is directed towards the other poison types, "unless you want to end up like it, keep quiet and keep moving." Her demanding snap is enough to get the frightened young pokemon moving with only a few sniffles to spare. The Shiinotic began to touch at her hair in an affectionate, yet irritating, manner and thus it was soon returned.

"By the way,"
with the 'problem' dealt with, her head snapped back towards Dominic. "You're an asshole." Her scrutinizing glower narrowed even further, "Like an actual dictionary definition of one. Congratulations, Sinclair."

The chuckle that leaves her lips afterwards is bitter - likely annoyed. A hand pulled through long pink-hued strands as she took the lead once more of their little posse. "I need a drink."

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 1:41:03 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 his eyes follow circe and the trubbish as it was harshly - and hopefully, temporarily - silenced and removed from their retinue. he didn’t object to it, raising only a critical eyebrow as he parted his lips and thought for a second, considering how to collect his thoughts and express them in a way that wouldn’t result in him also getting kicked in a similar fashion.

"i’m the asshole? you put the thing to sleep and want to leave it behind. what the fuck?" dominic purses his lips and gives a brisk shake of his head before heaving a sigh and rummaging through his pockets for an empty pokeball, which he then tossed out, at an angle, to capture the resting trubbish.

"this one’s for you," he sneers as he pockets the capsule.

"figures. you would drink on the job," dominic continues, brushing past circe to glance around the corner as their little swarm of trubbish trudged on ahead. conveniently, he doesn’t comment on the flask he kept stashed underneath his jacket.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 21:10:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"If you have any better ideas on how to handle the situation, oh beloved underboss, please feel free." The snarky reply is stated with a nonchalant wave of her hand. "Ah - actually, you did have a solution, didn't you?" She mimicked his shrugging motion to the shadowed alley way in a rather antagonistic way. She wouldn't let go of that anytime soon; the bastard would've actually left her, she was sure of it.

"Oh, please. You're all the trash I need in my life." Her tone could be considered endearing, if it wasn't for the pointed glare she gave him.

She lets out yet another scoff at him, raising a hand to halt their little crowd as they secured their route. "And aren't you addicted to half the things they sell on the street?" There's a judgmental raise of a brow, then a pause. She wanted to include in that drinking was the only way she stopped herself from choking the life out of him or going on a tangent and tipping off the league that a 'scary man lives here'.

Instead, Circe merely sighed, waving along the gang of poisonous types to continue trekking off after them. Shouldn't be too far now before they could dump them off and leave, finally.

"Why don't you treat me out to a drink tonight, Dominic." It's more so a demand then her asking him. "As a reward for this mission."

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 2:31:34 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic’s lips twist into a smirk, but he doesn’t comment on her accusations. it’s better, he decides, to maintain something like plausible deniability rather than risk revealing things he rather keep close. "sure. and you’d know all about what they sell on the street," he counters, casual as he ushers the remainder of the pokemon through the pipes. they certainly seemed to shape up at least, marching in order and acting positively polite.

when his colleague next speaks, dominic’s expression seems to sour for a moment, his mouth growing taut at the edges as he shoots circe a reproachful, narrow-eyed glance. "yeah? your “reward” is your paycheck," dominic sneers. he lets a moment pass before speaking again. "i want a shower first. and i pick the place."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 5:09:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Whether the man is successful or not in managing to out-snark the head scientist is a mystery not yet answered...But, he does successfully manage to silence her. Instead, Circe merely scoffs, lips curling into an annoyed frown. "...I hate him." The words are nothing more than a whisper, but she almost hopes that he hears her.

Watching as their poisonous horde disappears down the pipes to wreck havoc, she rolls her eyes heavily at the man. "That's a shitty reward considering all that I do for you idiots." She comments sharply. However, her attention turns fully to him as he doesn't immediately reject her proposal of a drink. There's a brief moment of silence as Circe stares at the underboss with an unreadable expression. She leans closer, almost challengingly. Finally, a small 'hm' leaves her lips.

"Fine."
She answers, "we can stop at your place first for a bit." A small smirk comes to her lips, one that's daring and teethers on the edge of being inviting. "You up for it, Dom Dom?" She opts to taunt the man once more.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 7:22:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: pumpkaboo can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 0:27:21 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 he doesn’t hear her muttered words; dominic’s hearing has been adversely affected over the years of borderline guerilla warfare, through whether it’s just psychosomatic selective hearing or an actual medical issue remains a mystery. therefore, he takes circe’s silence as a win. dominic doesn’t hide his smirk when he latches the barred steel hatch behind the last dregs of their trubbish charges.

"whatever. you get... other benefits," he says vaguely, raising a shoulder in a shrug. sure, she’s a head scientist, but she’s lucky the pair of them share an unusual rapport.

the hatch slams shut and dominic turns on his heel to look at circe, his expression ambiguous but finally settling on something resembling smug satisfaction. he didn’t want to think about what was going on in his apartment, but he wouldn’t let the flicker of agitation show on his face. "sure. unless your place is closer?" it was worth a shot.

regardless, their job here was done. it’s time to disappear into the depths of the city.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 4:39:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: