twinleaf, sinnoh
demisexual
veteran trainer
cadet
what am i
without my armor?
15 height
15 height
When your temper rises, lower your fists. When your fists rise, lower your temper.
awards
129 posts
Mimi Cheng DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimi
Mimi Cheng
over the ledge [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 18:57:45 GMT
Mimi Cheng Avatar
[attr="class","mimi"]the path they're taking is a dead end. mimi doesn't know it yet, of course. she's chosen to take a jog with her baby jangmo-o without referring to her phone for directions. today, they're here for the journey and not so much for a vague destination.

"you've become faster than me," she says with a laugh as the pair turn right and find a cliff up ahead. her arms open up to the pokémon's pounce. "i think this is enough. you may be a bundle of energy, but my years are catching up."

turning on her heel, she's ready to walk back home, as home as a hotel room can be, when she notices a boyish silhouette in the distance. he's too far away to distinguish much but his existence, but she offers him a wave in greeting.

[attr="class","seelie"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-jangmo-o"]
[newclass=.mimi] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; } .mimi b { color: #dea02c ; font-size: 13px; } .mimi u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .mimi .seelie { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .mimi .seelie img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
over the ledge [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 23:49:03 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
[attr="class","mimi"]it had been a while since morgan had found himself near route 115. the blonde dragon type trainer seemed to be quite enigmatic these days, often disappearing at weeks at a time and then randomly popping up once again. this time was no different. he had not seen any of his draconid family in quite sometime after he bailed early on mateo's birthday. thinking back on it, he hoped that he wouldnt get verbally slaughtered once the two cousins see lay eyes on each other once more. needless to say the likely hood of mateo or anyone from the dragonid clan being here would be extremely low.

with morgan gliding at a low altitude on his salamence, he took the time to groom his deino that was captured within the safari zone a few months back. he hadnt spent much time with it as, but now was the time. setting down near on route morgan let vy do as she pleased as even the large dragon needed time to relax and unwind. with vy curling into a ball wrapping her long tail around morgan and kyou, the trainer began to sit back, enjoy the breeze and before he knew it was entering a light sleep.

being kept in place, the young dragon found it hard to stay still for long periods of time. eventually the green dragon wriggled free and began to run around exploring.

[newclass=.mimi] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; } .mimi b { color: #dea02c ; font-size: 13px; } .mimi u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #dea02c; font-size: 13px; } .mimi a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .mimi .seelie { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .mimi .seelie img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
over the ledge [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2020 4:20:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROCKRUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

close tab

played by

champ

mimi
she/her
twenty-eight
july 29
twinleaf, sinnoh
demisexual
veteran trainer
cadet
what am i
without my armor?
15 height
15 height
When your temper rises, lower your fists. When your fists rise, lower your temper.
awards
129 posts
Mimi Cheng DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimi
Mimi Cheng
over the ledge [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 4:11:50 GMT
Mimi Cheng Avatar
[attr="class","mimi"]the figure in the distance doesn't wave back. or, in fact, move much at all. mimi's hand is lowered again, but her gaze remains fixed on the boy and the large dragon cuddled up with him. it's a sweet sight; one she would have been happy to leave be, if not for the events that followed.

they say opposites attract, but similarities bind even tighter together. mimi's jangmo-o meets the deino only a couple meters away from the sleeping trainer. they greet each other, jump excitedly at something one of them says in their draconic language. finally, one of them must have tackled the other, because the next thing mimi sees is the two of them playfully rolling around.

it's all fun and games until they hit a rockruff, and then a marill, who both try to retaliate in vain. they know better than to keep trying. the two young dragons are getting increasingly farther and farther away, out of mimi's reach. "tuanzi! stop!" but he doesn't. neither of them does.

"come back here!" she calls, her voice much louder and authoritative, and this time the jangmo-o does hear her. chances are, so did the boy and his other pokémon.

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
over the ledge [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 1:49:27 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
[attr="class","mimi"]when it came to sleeping, Morgan hated being woken up and unfortunately for him that is what exactly happened. Unknown to him whilst catching some peaceful Z's the young trainers mischevious deino had found himself in a sticking situation.

Whilst Morgan was slowly getting himself up Vy his large Emerald Green Salamence had already glared and grunted in the direction in which the sound had come from. By now Morgan was fully awake and seeing his pokemon next to someone else he had assumed that they were trying to take it. 

"Oi what are you doing with my pokemon." Morgan shouted towards Mimi. His anger was misplaced this time but in recent efforts of people trying to steal his odd coloured pokemon it sort of became a defensive habit. It was then he noticed two pokemon getting aggressive towards this small dragon, but as he and Vy came closer they quickly made haste of themselves and ran away. 

Now he was closer towards the person he believed to be a poke-thief Morgan confronted her. "I hope you dont think you're going anywhere with my pokemon!"

[attr="class","seelie"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-deino"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
over the ledge [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 7:48:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ONIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEALTH ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON TAIL

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLAPPLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRAV APPLE

close tab

played by

champ

mimi
she/her
twenty-eight
july 29
twinleaf, sinnoh
demisexual
veteran trainer
cadet
what am i
without my armor?
15 height
15 height
awards
129 posts
Mimi Cheng DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimi
Mimi Cheng
over the ledge [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2020 2:59:42 GMT
Mimi Cheng Avatar
[attr="class","mimi"]well, this isn't how she expected her trip to go.

"what?" comes a slow, drawled out answer of her own. she stands her ground as her eyes narrow into a pair of slits. her voice is harsh, much different from the tone she'd used until that point. mimi's silent annoyance is hard to hide.

by now, the jangmo-o has returned to her, and he runs in circles around and between her feet. he wants to be picked up and spoiled, but mimi won't comply this time. not after the little scene.

"do i look like i want your deino?"

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
over the ledge [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 23:28:03 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
[attr="class","mimi"]well, this isn't how she expected her trip to go.

"It look likes you thought you could play innocent after being caught red handed." Morgan was not buying the little display she was putting up as she claimed she was not there to take his pokemon.

By now his deino had made his way back towards him and his salamence, however judging from her tone, and the way her pokemon seemed to running around her own legs made morgan seem quite sceptical of his own accusation.

"... why was my deino following you?" Depending on this womans answer would depend on what his next course of action would be.