marcel maeda
under [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 12:29:35 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ePostContain]
[attr="class","ePostHeader"]
re: corsola conservation‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","ePostMain"]last month's surge of pirate activity, despite being an incredible nuisance, had some benefits to it. marcel had gotten word of some cargo lost to the ocean, forgotten in the mayhem—the migratory corsola were the perfect excuse.
[break][break]
"keep an eye out," he tells maddonis as he moves to the edge of the boat, "and make sure you keep your pokemon close to you."
[break][break]corsola, at least, were replaceable.
[break][break][break]
[attr="class","eTeam"]

@maddonis

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/vvEDIun.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:340px;height:auto;padding:30px;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]opacity:0.8;text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam img]width:30px;filter:grayscale(10%) brightness(70%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eParty]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eParty:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(70%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]