Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Territorial [TT/C]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 23:18:09 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

She sits hidden in shadow, knowing Locke was hidden somewhere, similarly hidden. Shadow Sneak rendered the spider virtually undetectable by sight, and Kaida only hoped that she was knowledgeable enough to stay hidden. Ormr had left the familiar spot of her shoulders and curled dangerously far away, hidden under roots, but for how much longer? [break][break]

Perhaps she had led the team too far in. They had risked detection, so here they were, hiding as if their lives depended on it. Maybe it did...she wasn't convinced yet, this scale of conflict didn't feel real right now. [break][break]

What was real was the fact that she was near enemies, and jeopardized herself and the mission. Gather information, and she had drawn too close. At least she could say with definite confidence there was a camp of these mysterious invaders here...now how was she supposed to get out? [break][break]

She carefully shifted, ears still locked onto any noise she could hear as she looked around. Where was Lars? Surely not nearby, her move was stupid and he'd be stupider to be nearby. That fact didn't stop her from trying to coordinate, to find out what was the plan. How to move from here?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Ultra Recon!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]