WRITE REPLY

i'm searching for something that i can't reach [wild/solo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2018 3:38:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]rowan would have found herself in the mauville hills, stepping lightly on the frosted grass in the late evening. she had many things on her mind, one of them being how odd it was that it was so quiet in the late evening despite the fact that there should be pokemon running around. the full moon shone through the trees and as she let out a soft breath, a fog would show itself. "Well....here we are...I suppose we should get to looking, right guys?"

upon her shoulder was the rowlet known as robin and at her feet was blade the growlithe and grimm the zorua on either side. the bird gave a little hoot as an answer, his head twisting and turning as if looking around. zorua just seemed to step in time with his trainer, letting out a noise as well. blade just yipped. now, normally she would have her other pokemon and lilly with her but this evening she left her other three at the pokemon center with lilly, having asked the nurse working there to take care of them as she went out in search of other pokemon.

[attr="class","ditags3"]wild

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2018 11:07:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD URSARING APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / guts[break]
slash / rest / thrash / hammer arm
[break][break]

@rowan

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2018 2:16:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]the woman would be humming as she continued walking. it wasn't long before she was taken by surprise by the giant bear that decided to make itself known. it gave a huff before moving to square up to her dangerously. rowan just seemed to blink and stand there before robin gave a loud hoot. it started flapping about before beginning to flog the giant bear with brave bird. "you leave my trainer alone, you big bully!" is what robin was saying to the ursaring.

grimm would then leap into action, using pursuit to strike the normal type while it growled and yipped at it angrily. blade would bark, charging at the ursaring and using fire fang as the final straw for the pokemon before it ran off knowing it shouldn't have messed with the young woman.

rowan just blinked before giving a sigh. "thank you, sweethearts...but i could have caught it....maybe."

tl;dr

robin used brave bird
grimm used pursuit
blade used fire fang
ursaring ran away!

next please~

[attr="class","ditags3"]wild

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 14:41:21 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GRANBULL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / intimidate[break]
play rough / outrage / crunch / fire fang
[break][break]

@rowan

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2018 13:05:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

once again, another pokemon that just seemed to want to attack her for no good reason. this was the story of her life, wasn't it? rowan gave a gasp as the granbull started charging toward her acting as if it was going to attack...but it stopped and skidded to a halt as it sat in front of her and barked happily. rowan then just...blinked in confusion.

it leaned it's head forwards and whined slightly. it was obvious it wanted some head scratches. the woman would reach out and start lightly petting the pug like pokemon. "oh...aren't you a sweetheart...such a sweet puppy."

however, before rowan could really do anything about it, the granbull stood and began running off again. rowan sighed and scratched her head. 'maybe the next one?'

tags: wild
notes: skipping granbull, she still only has the rowlet, zorua, and growlithe in her team despite what the template says!

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2018 16:26:48 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GOLETT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / iron fist[break]
dynamic punch / earthquake / curse / night shade
[break][break]

@rowan

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2018 3:11:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

finally, a pokemon that didn't decide to attack the woman. however, it wasn't something she could view as useful on her team. giving a sigh, she looked down at her three companions before speaking lightly. "well, doesn't seem like we can find something here...so i guess it's time we can go. what do you think, guys?"

the zorua gave a small yip before the growlithe did as well. the rowlet on her shoulder would puff out a bit before hooting softly against his trainers ear. rowan took this as a sign and started moving forward again, yawning a bit more. at least she would be able to get back to lillie before it got too late, anyway.

tags: wild
notes: welp, we will try again sunday :(

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights