Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Goin' Hunting [TT]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 1:26:39 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

A war between worlds...Kaida can honestly say she never had thought she'd be a part of this. Years as a Ranger, and only now she was really helping Pokemon, she felt. She could only hope that people appreciated what she and her family were doing to get information for them. [break][break]

Below the high ground she roosted on, Kaida had gone unnoticed. No disgust, no shock flew across her face, or made her scream. If there was anybody who could watch the invaders feed below her, it was her. She was simply furious. Poisoned Pokemon patrolled, and corpses strewn around were torn at and eaten like wolves, and it was all such a waste. They ate seemingly just to eat, and destroyed everything around them. Not the behavior of a predator at all, it was behavior of a mindless monster. [break][break]

What would happen if they failed to hunt them down? Everything would be eaten, her mind supplied. The world would die, not a chance for life existing. Even if conflict wiped out humans or Pokemon, the world would recover. These invaders promised nothingness, and her fury only rose at them. They killed their world and were coming to kill her home. Perhaps it wasnt their leader's fault they needed to eat, she supposed, but it was going to be their fault they died. Not a single try at negotiating, not an attempt at integrating. Idiotic leading through and through. [break][break]

Above her, Glima the Toxicroak clung to a tree, Ormr the Ekans lingering in the grass. Both had cameras attached, simply taking in the information she wouldn't be able to describe. Graphic, but helpful information. They just needed to follow the camp as long as possible, then make a break for it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Kaida is here!

[attr="class","tag"]@sanvi

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Goin' Hunting [TT]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 20:28:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Sanvi was absolutely disgusted, to put it quite simply. A war between worlds, she could handle. Death was a part of war, and a part of life- inevitable. The madness she saw before her, however, was the most sickening thing she’d ever seen. The poisoned Pokémon, the rotting corpses being torn at hungrily, all of it was nauseating. Beside her, Mahō the Delphox watched, waiting for a signal from her trainer. On her other side, from her place hidden in the outskirts of the camp, was Darling, the Froslass as outraged as her trainer. Bell’s and Kin’s pokeballs remained on her belt, and her pistols were safely tucked in her thigh holsters. She was ready, though she wondered if she could do this alone. The camp was small, would she be able to take it?

Not knowing the answer, or that another person was here, she moved. There was no attacks yet, but on her signal Mahō and Darling moved with her, ducking behind whatever they could as cover. They needed to find a way to take out this camp, but first they needed to work their way inwards, and take out the patrolling Pokémon that luckily had yet to notice the woman and her team. Nodding, Sanvi and partners alike crept everywhere closer to a small group near the very edge of the camp...

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Goin' Hunting [TT]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 12:47:40 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida only just barely noticed movement, eyes widening as she realized it didn't match the patrolling Pokemon patterns. Could there still be live and clear-minded Pokemon on this island? [break][break]

Her prorities changed instant, a quick waved signal to her Pokemon calling them back to her side. For she was a Ranger, and the life of those Pokemon would always be more important to her. The less forces for the alien's army, the better. [break][break]

Still, she was not reckless, she could never rush into danger this huge, not with the rest of her team present anyhow. She crept down the incline of her hiding place, deeply aware of her Toxicroak breaking away and taking position once more in the trees, air support, if you will. She moved towards where she had last seen movement, hoping to meet her mysterious charge before the patrol swung back this way.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Goin' Hunting [TT]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 13:57:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sanvi pulled a knife out as she drew closer to the small group of soldiers and Pokémon- maybe 3 soldiers? That were on the edges of the camp. Reddish eyes taking in every detail she could, she nodded to her Pokémon and gave the signal, leaping from her cover to bury her knife into the back of one unsuspecting soldier. With soft cries, Mahō and Darling launched their own attacks, a Blizzard and a Psychic taking out the other two soldiers. However, the problem remained in their Pokémon, now staring Sanvi and her partners down. She was reluctant to bring out the rest of her team so early... but she didn’t have much choice.

Pulling out two pokeballs, her Chimecho and Corviknight would join the fray, Corviknight with an explosive steel wing aimed at one, and Chimecho releasing a well timed Psywave at another. Approvingly, the young woman nodded at each of her partners in turn, though she’d seemingly forgotten about the third Megalopolan’s Pokémon.... for now. Moving on to her next hiding spot, she didn’t even notice the shadow stalking behind herself and her Pokémon.
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Goin' Hunting [TT]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 0:24:00 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida gaped as she spotted Pokemon, clearly trained, beating down both the aluen threat and their controlled Pokemon, but, rather than be glad, she fumed with disbelieving irritation. What was she doing!? Trying to get the attention of the enemy!? [break][break]

There was still the possibility of a hostage escaping their plan of feeding though, and Kaida assumed it was still better to get the both of them out of here regardless. [break][break]

Before Sanvi could be attacked by the third, Kaida hissed under her breath and pointed, near silent but close enough for her Toxicroak, Glima, to slam down in a vicious Bounce to crush it in an instant, snickering good-naturedly at the woman before springing back into the branches. Someone had to make sure more forces weren't arriving.! In the vegetation, Kaida and Ormr approached. [break][break]

Kaida took the role of confronting the woman, emerging a few seconds after Glima disappeared, "What are you doing!?" Her voice was low, only audible to Sanvi, as she stalked forward, "Who are you? Why are you here!?" As far as she knew, this was a solo mission she was doing, and absolutely not one where you attacked unless given no choice!

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Goin' Hunting [TT]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 5:55:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A thump and a snicker had Sanvi whipping around, just in time to catch a Toxicroak springing away and the corpse of the missing Pokémon she hadn’t noticed. A woman wasn’t far behind, questions spilling from her mouth so fast Sanvi had no time to answer, not straight away anyhow. Making sure her mask was covering her face, the woman took a step of her own, standing to her full 5’11” in height, heeled boots adding another three inches onto that. “I could say the same to you, girl.” Came her response, those oddly red eyes fixed firmly on the other woman. “But I suppose I’ll indulge you. I’m a vigilante, here to clean up these monsters.”

From their place beside her, the odd grouping of her Pokémon fixed their stares on the other woman. Sanvi couldn’t also help but wonder who this woman was, and her Pokémon shared the sentiment. Subconsciously, Darling put herself between the two women in case they needed to fight, which was hopefully not the case. “Now, I’ve indulged you. Tell me who you are, and your purpose here. If you’re going to interfere with my work, I suggest you leave before Mahō shows you what an angry Delphox can do.”
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Goin' Hunting [TT]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 19:40:46 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

She was smaller than the woman, by quite some height she noted, but she refused to back up. Her white teeth showed, almost a smile, almost a snarl. "Vigilante". "Monsters". Her eyes rolled away, clearly unbelieving. Hunting monsters? Is that truly what she thought she was doing? "Vigilante...that means a type of "hero", right?" There was a sneer in her voice, jaws tight, "You're not saving anybody, they all died a long time ago." Any humans or Pokemon that could be saved were gone. It was all food by now. [break][break]

Ormr creeped forwards, and Glima tensed in the trees, but neither moved forwards like the vigilante's Pokemon did. Kaida hadn't called them yet, so they wouldn't move. Their cameras kept recording. [break][break]

"I'm Kaida." Her name wasn't a problem, and neither was her job, "I'm here to record all their camps and forces...you just ruined my job." Perhaps there was the hope this camp would continue working as she saw it, but she doubted it. More forces would likely come here, which meant more death...if this camp vanished, she could only imagine how the invaders would react. "I was supposed to watch what they were doing, but that is finished, I suppose. I will be leaving, and so will you. Can't have you ruin other jobs." Now she stepped forwards, frown twisting her face as she glared at the Pokemon in her way. [break][break]

"You're just giving more problems. Am I supposed to let you get my allies killed?" An unpredictable fight would simply kill her allies, and she wasn't going to let it become more unpredictable.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Goin' Hunting [TT]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 21:47:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The nonsensical response that came from Kaida’s mouth had a snort bursting from Sanvi’s, her expression disbelieving under her mask. “Heroes... is that what you think we are? Hate to break it to you but vigilantes are far from heroic. We being justice to those who need it, yes, but we’re no saints ourselves. We break laws. We KILL. I’m not here to save anybody, the dead don’t come back to life. What I’m here to do is take them out, before they become a bigger problem. Letting them leave this place alive is a mistake the league will regret, mark my words.”

Seriously, who did this girl think she was, acting all high and mighty? What was watching a small camp like this going to do? If the league was hoping to gain information a small scale operation wasn’t going to yield much, not with the mindless way these aliens and their Pokémon seemed to behave in these cases. Sighing, she delicately retrieved her knife from the corpse of the dead soldier, wiping it clean on a patch of grass. “I’m surprised they let someone naive as you into the field”
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Goin' Hunting [TT]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 13:46:27 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida shrugged, eyes rolling down, "Killing...yes, that is still a hero." She didn't see the point in trying to pretend there was a difference. You fought for good intentions to help anyone, that's what made a hero. Who cared if they killed to do such things? [break][break]

"And killing them so they can replace the camp with more forces is a better idea?" She growled back, curling her lips distastefully, "Now they know this wasn't enough people, and they'll send more." Judging by the brief she had been given as a Ranger, numbers were no problem for the invaders. They weren't fighting people who would fear a camp disappearing, they'd just swarm the area more, suffocate it. It there were any survivors, even just a Ratatta, it was a goner now. [break][break]

Naive. Kaida clicked her tongue, irritation rising in her tone, "I'm here because I can recognize their behavior. It's very similar to a starving Pokemon, if encouraged by their orders. Not that I can see any of their behavior or orders anymore." Not for the first time, she thought the invader's leader was very foolish, pushing a battle like this on his people, "If all you can do is fight, you might as well wait until the battle starts...someone like you isn't going to change anything...maybe giving them a meal if you keep doing this." A single person would just get themselves killed trying to be a hero, and cause trouble in the process. [break][break]

Up in the trees, Glima croaked warningly. The enemy was coming, "We have to go." She didn't believe the woman would listen, but offered the words anyway, reaching a hand out as an extension of the offer. She could fly them both away if needed.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

template by kay