NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
esp spiral [ wild | closed ]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2018 13:46:23 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

the events of slateport have left people shaken, some more so than others. persephone is no exception: she's among the many that have been affected and similar to many, she's decided to contain her feelings, to bottle it up and let it fester and grow until it inevitably escapes.

it's clear she can't confront her feelings, but what if it's because of him? what if it's because of his past? she knew of it, she knew, and yet she's isolating herself from him which subsequently makes him feel he's the wrong in the wrong.

like he's a monster.

maybe she's not wrong.

the remnants of what used to be a power plant come into sight. there's not much use for it left which is why rocket have only left two people to look after it, for reasons unknown because there's nothing left to protect.

whatever.

by the time they finally notice him approaching, it's far too late to even react. STONE EDGES pierce through their legs, rendering them immobile as he approaches. they send out their pokemons but they're quickly kept preoccupied by nidoking and nidoqueen. they take the battle off to the side, leaving the two vulnerable and on the ground, and like a mandibuzz circling its prey, he'll soon pounce.

"it's your fault." 

he speaks down to them. he won't take the blame for this no matter what persephone might think. he's aware of the irony but to him, it's not, because he's not the bad guy. the two rocket look up to him with fear in their eyes.

"why did you have to come here? why did you have to fuck things up?" he steps on one of their legs, digging it deeper into the STONE EDGE. the screams don't affect him. not anymore.

"why did you have to follow me?" 

he spits venom much like his pokemon. he hears a snap but he doesn't stop. he doesn't want to stop. his resolve never breaks, not even once.

"beg."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?