1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
'Breaking' with a Magic 8-Ball (DW)
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 20:55:41 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He hadn't been in Rustboro since that shootout during that fumigation investigation for the league.

It felt like worlds away now considering all the high jinks he'd fallen into in the days he spent trying to save one of the perps then trying to get rid of her and then trying to relate to her, only to come back around full circle.

After spending that week or two with . He was a bit disgusted with himself for calling her a 'perp' even if he did correct himself.

For one it was because he knew it was a gross oversimplification and that she was worthy of a bit more of a nuanced assessment.

For two it was because calling her a perp made him feel like a cop even unto himself and he wasn't joking when he said he wasn't an officer.

He was a ranger, and there was a difference between the two.

However with their misadventures at an end, or at least an intermission. It was good to spend time with someone a bit more adjusted.

He hugged her when he saw her, unable to not keep up at least a little bit of a flirtatious air between them. Old man that he was compared to her, he tried not to enjoy the hug too much. "How've you been Pokémama?" He did have to bribe her with lunch to get her away from Fortree for a bit.

● tags:
● notes: can we just say
'they already know each other' via
both having a thing for raising pokebabies

you can make up any details you want about their history if it conflicts with his backstory or other stuff i'll let you know.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 1:03:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery was in Fortree to visit family, her grandparents specifically. They had recently moved back to familiarity, encouraged double-time due to the recent events plaguing Lilycove and the surrounding areas. They had hope that being surrounded by the trees would elicit safety-- so far, they weren't entirely incorrect. And now that things had begun to calm down just a bit, Avery had left their daycare in Lilycove behind in capable hands for the time being while she came home to provide her grandparents with a little comfort.[break][break]

Of course, bumping into Senon encouraged her to abandon the nest yet again. Their worrying was overwhelming and his suggestion to get lunch and get some air was a relief. So she was more than happy to indulge him and spend some time visiting with him as well.[break][break]

Avery giggles awkwardly as he pulls her into a hug. She returns it, of course, but not without a potent blush across her cheeks as she is met with such affection. He refers to her as 'Pokemama' and she shakes her head, visibly amused but too embarrassed to contradict him. Instead, she opts to hug him back and smile.[break][break]

"I've been good, Sénon! How have you been? And your parents? Your Pokemon?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 0:09:19 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. MIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LILLIPUP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORK UP

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 18:36:06 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Women always smelled like nice things. In Avery's case his mind likened it to, milk and honey.

It made hugging her nice.

"The old folks are good, Mom loves her job because who could get tired of restoring the same ten or so pokémon fossils and my father just got a new high powered oven, he won't shuttup about it actually." The acquiring about his pokémon was an easier answered question. "The runts are numerous and need constant polishing."

Seeing a Mr. Mine break through into the flattened and short grass he made an acquisition out of it. "For example..." He gestured to his Croagunk to engage with the 'standard attack pattern'

Dose used TOXIC; its super effective!
Mr. Mime used PSYCHIC; its (double) super effective!
Dose used BULLET PUNCH; its super effective!

Shaking his head, the ranger intervened before his frog was flattened by another psychic attack. "USE VENOSHOCK!"

Dose used VENOSHOCK; its super effective!

Overwhelmed by poison and pummeled by steel punches the Mr. Mine collapsed into the grass where a premiere ball would claim it to the ranger's team. "Dose... its TOXIC and then VENOSHOCK, not BULLET PUNCH." Feeling loopy and staggered the Croagunk croaked and sprawled out on the grass as well, near defeated.

Crimsen attempted to capture Mr. Mime!

● balls: remaining: 04, remaining: 97
● tags:
● notes: capture attempt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 21:32:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"A new high-powered oven? That sounds incredible! I'm not sure I'd stop talking about that, either, so I don't blame him!"[break][break]

She giggles, gently pulling away from him when his hug slackens to show her an example of what needs 'constant polishing'.[break][break]

What she sees brings something less than joy, but she tucks her chin and keeps quiet so as to not discourage her friend. Pokemon battling just wasn't something she preferred, and to see both sides of the field hurt or confused broke her heart just a little bit.[break][break]

In fact, in all of the commotion, a tiny Lillipup comes bounding out of the woodwork, narrowly avoiding being toxic'd. [break][break]

Avery gasps, kneeling down to take the frantic little bundle into her arms. At being saved, the little puppy Pokemon frantically licks at her cheek, prompting the woman to giggle and struggle to hold the puppy back.[break][break]

"It looks as though you are both doing very well and staying healthy and fit!"[break][break]

[break]

notes: capture attempt on lillipup

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 4:02:32 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Noticing a discomfort of a quick (if not hard-hitting) pokemon battle Sénon pocketed the Mr. Mine to reassure Avery where she melted over the Lillipup.

"Sorry if it makes you squeamish." Walking over to his Croagunk he returned the fighter to his pokeball after offering a bit of encouragement. "You did good, Dose."

Turning back to Avery he pondered how he missed something about her that now seemed to obvious. "I didn't realize you had a distaste for pokémon fighting one another."

"If it makes you feel any better it gives Dose confidence and skills to grow with, and the Mr. Mine will be very important to helping me raise other little ones." His tone was warm and open not judging Avery the same as she didn't judge him. "They're both going to have better lives because of the battle you just saw. I promise you."

Before he could finish his cell phone went off with what sounded more like an alarm than a phone call.

His expression looking at the notification seemed to support that. He approached Avery apologetically.

"Hey I was hoping we could hang out for a while, catch some wild ones and have lunch but it looks like something's come up and my time's been cut short," He was sure asking for trouble asking her to meet him out here and bailing so soon, but he still had enough time to offer a caveat.

"Sorry Colliflower," Another cute nickname he had for her that he was sure no one else had the balls, creativity or familiarity to call her. "Let's just skip to Lunch." He offered his hand, his cranky Salamence ready to fly them away.

● tags:
● notes: [end]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 4:48:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
duo wild

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"I-- I just don't think its necessary, I don't see the enjoyment in it. They can get seriously hurt."[break][break]

But she smiles meekly, because she knows he means well and his apology and attempt to make her feel better is genuine. Her hand absently strokes at the puppy's hair, and it seems perfectly content to just lay there and accept her affection.[break][break]

Their conversation is cut off, however, when Senon's phone begins to ring. The woman glances at it briefly, her own expression displaying her alarm as a result of the alarm-like noise it was making. She opens her mouth to confess her concern, but he beats her to the punch with another apology, this time for leaving.[break][break]

"O-oh! That's okay, I hope it's nothing serious. Do you need any help? Is everything alright?"[break][break]
His use of her nickname, one that he had dubbed for her in the past, catches her off guard but works as a means to calm her rattled conversation. He offers her his hand and gestures to the Salamence, suggesting they skip ahead to lunch. Avery blushes, placing her hand in his and nodding.[break][break]

"I'd love to!"[break][break]

[break]

notes: capture attempt on lillipup

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 4:49:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]SENON CAUGHT MR. MIME!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AVERY CAUGHT LILLIPUP!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORK UP

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!