ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
fresh scent [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2020 1:08:26 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#eleanor"]--color:#C97CA5; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/A91nWtA.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","sadwrap"][attr="id","eleanor"]

[attr="class","sadheadline"]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

[attr="class","th th-diamond-o"]

[attr="class","sadquotetrans"]

[attr="class","sadquote"]

solo wild, slateport beach

[attr="class","sadtags"]

@tag

[attr="class","sadentry"]

The pink haired coordinator found herself one the beach once more. Beautiful sapphire eyes flickered from the waves crashing against the shore to the coast line. She sniffed, shivering in her short shirt and sweater. Despite it still being summer, today was a cool day. And while others stated inside to keep warm, Eleanor wanted to keep looking for pink pokemon to add to her little team. With a rumor spreading that a contest might be coming to hoenn soon, she wanted to catch a few more pokemon so she could pick which one would be best. Of course, being picky about what pokemon she wanted to catch didn’t help. With a sigh and another shiver, the woman roamed the beach in hopes to find something quick.

[attr="class","sadfooter"]

[attr="class","sadnotes"]

[attr="class","dcred"]★ dijit

[newclass="#charname"]--color:#27A5FF; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/IrX0CB3.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadwrap"]width:520px; background-color:#2C2C2C; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; color:#A5A5A5; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadheadline"]display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-between; background-color:green; height:70px; width:520px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadicon"]width:70px; height:70px; font-size:45px; text-align:center; line-height:80px; color:var(--color); background-color:#fafafa;display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans"]height:70px; width:450px; background-color:var(--color); overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote h1"]font-size:15px; color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; font-size:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags a"]color:#fafafa!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:none!important; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:80px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes p"]color:#fafafa; background-color:var(--color); padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry"]width:450px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry p"]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry b"]color:var(--color); font-size:12px; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry i"]color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter"]width:520px; height:80px; background-image:var(--image); background-color:var(--color); background-blend-mode:luminosity; background-size:525px; background-position:center; overflow:hidden; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter:hover .sadnotes"]margin-top:5px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans:hover .sadquote"]margin-top:-70px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%; text-align:center; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ACACAC;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred a"]color:#acacac!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Manrope|Oswald|Source+Sans+Pro&display=swap]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fresh scent [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2020 2:08:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
fresh scent [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2020 20:32:06 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass="#eleanor"]--color:#C97CA5; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/A91nWtA.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

sw, beach, pass, not the best :'(

[attr="class","sadtags"]

@tag

The pinked haired woman strolled up and down the beach for what felt like hours if not days. Well… that might be a little over dramatic. If anything, it has only been like an hours or so. But with a cold wind and not wearing the appropriate gear, it felt like forever. Her large blue orbs flickered from the crashing waves against the shore to seeing a little marill retreat back into the ocean. She frowned, already wanting to head home even though she just got out here. But she wasn’t going to give up, no. She wanted more pokemon to do more contest stuff.

[newclass="#charname"]--color:#27A5FF; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/IrX0CB3.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadwrap"]width:520px; background-color:#2C2C2C; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; color:#A5A5A5; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadheadline"]display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-between; background-color:green; height:70px; width:520px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadicon"]width:70px; height:70px; font-size:45px; text-align:center; line-height:80px; color:var(--color); background-color:#fafafa;display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans"]height:70px; width:450px; background-color:var(--color); overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; font-size:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags a"]color:#fafafa!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:none!important; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:80px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes p"]color:#fafafa; background-color:var(--color); padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry"]width:450px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry b"]color:var(--color); font-size:12px; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter"]width:520px; height:80px; background-image:var(--image); background-color:var(--color); background-blend-mode:luminosity; background-size:525px; background-position:center; overflow:hidden; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter:hover .sadnotes"]margin-top:5px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans:hover .sadquote"]margin-top:-70px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%; text-align:center; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ACACAC;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
fresh scent [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 0:42:53 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR. MIME JR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FILTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIMIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
fresh scent [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 18:06:17 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

sw, beach, capture plz

[attr="class","sadtags"]

@tag

Several more hours pass as the young pink haired woman strolled the beach. Sapphire eyes flickered to the horizon as the sun began to set. She sniffed, whipping her nose with the edge of her sleeves. Suddenly, a sneeze erupted from her. A groan follow shortly after. “I think I’m getting sick,” Ely moaned in annoyance, whipping her nose again with her sleeve, “Maybe this was a bad idea.” Her gaze flickered when she heard something that kind of sounded familiar. Upon investigating the noise, her orbs spotted a mine jr. It shivered as a cool breeze whirl over the beach, sending fine sand particles around. Feeling bad, the woman approached the baby pokemon.[break][break]

“Hey,” the woman said in a calm and smooth tone, crouching down to the creature’s level, “You wanna come with me? We can get you all warmed up and out of the cold.” The baby stared at Eleanor, unsure of what to do. “I promise I won’t hurt you,” she encouraged the creature, offering a friendly smile and a hand out, “Come on. I can even make some warm food too.” At the mention of food, the baby seemed to perk up. It reached for her hand, accepting the invite. Eleanor beamed, reaching into her pocket to pull out a ball. “Okay so I’m going to catch you so you can start warming up in the ball,” she explained to the creature, “It’s a long travel back home so this will keep you warm for now.” The woman tossed the ball, letting it hit the creature’s head and sucking it in. She waited for the confirm capture. Another sniffle come from her, shivering in her boots. “Please hurry up,” the woman mumbled, “I’m cold too.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fresh scent [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 22:19:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT MR. MIME JR!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FILTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIMIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!