Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
he’s—excuse me, what?! [past]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2020 21:21:46 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

It had always been the same.

Nobody wanted to room with him for reasons he couldn’t understand. He suspected it had something to do with his parents, but no matter. Always trying to get him into private quarters without the chance to room with someone—he wasn’t sure if it had something to do with ‘social circles’ but he was sick and tired of it.

He wondered who had managed to get him as a roommate—oh, shit, that meant he would have to clear out the other bed. Looking over at all the junk and crap he’d haphazardly tossed atop it, he groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose.

He had to clear out the bloody litter, and had to do it fast otherwise he’d be caught in an extremely awkward situation.

“Bloody hell,” he hissed to himself as he began to shove aside some of the piles of books, blankets, and other things he’d carelessly thrown atop the bed since he didn’t have any room left in the closet that was allocated to his belongings.

Galar; Hammerlocke Universtiy. Age: 17

@emmerich
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2020 21:56:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Emmerich hadn’t wanted to come to this school, but his father had sent him off in hopes it would “make a man” out of his son. And now, here he was, getting his room assignment with an awkward amount of bags and instrument cases in tow. Why did he even have to share a room, anyways? Weren’t his parents rich enough to afford a private room? Ah, no matter, it wasn’t like he intended to spend a lot of time in there anyways. He had more important things to do than mess about in whatever space he was assigned.

After getting the paper with his room number on it, he began the awkward process of slowly moving his numerous belongings up the stairs. Was there no elevator? Inwardly he cursed, knowing full well moving his things would take ages. Sighing, the boy picked up his bags once more and continued his trek to the third floor, where his roommate was supposedly waiting. “Sorry, but it’s the last room available,” the lady at the desk had said. What did that mean? Was he supposed to get some horrible roommate? He couldn’t help but ponder this with each dragging step he took.

The third floor had seemed so very far away- and it was, when you were carrying a bunch of bags and suitcases. However, he did manage to make it eventually, panting and winded by the time he’d made it to his new room. He hesitated for a minute- was his roommate really that bad? In the end, though, the noble boy still knocked on the door.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2020 23:47:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎃TRICK-or-TREAT!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A PUMPKABOO FLOATS BY with a treat clasped underneath its tiny fangs. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: pumpkaboo can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]
@emmerich

close tab

played by

Ven

he / him / his
thirty-two
august 1
?
bisexual
?
civilian
silently judging everything
awards
112 posts
Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2020 18:38:40 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

One thing to note about Adam was the fact that when he started on a task, he tended to hyper focus on it. In this instance it was moving everything off the bed—and then creating a resulting mess at his feet.

He didn’t even notice that he had already made an even worse mess on the floor as he continued to move jackets, books and other things away from the bed.

And then he very nearly missed the knock on the door had he not come to a stop to take a look at the mostly-empty bed. (He was going to miss his extra shelf.)

“It’s open,” he said without looking up as he continued to move the last of the items he’d piled haphazardly on the bed down so that whoever the hell else was moving in with him would at least have a place to sleep for the evening.

Galar; Hammerlocke Universtiy. Age: 17

@emmerich
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 21:01:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The “it’s open” was all Emmerich needed to enter, but what he saw once the door was open had him gaping openmouthed at his new roommate’s... ass? As said roommate seemed to be clearing one of the beds of considerable amounts of junk, clothes, and books. A flush rising to his cheeks, he immediately looked away, setting his bags down in the small bit of clear floor by the door and shutting it. Once he’d recovered from his initial shock, he managed to gather his wits about him enough to make a snappish comment. “What on earth are you doing? Don’t tell me I’ve been paired with a slob of all things!”

He couldn’t even release his Sylveon to help soothe his nerves, there wasn’t enough space. That only served to agitate him more, the mess of everything combined with the clear view of the other boy’s butt practically overloading his brain. Honestly, he was tempted to flee the room, things be damned, but he’d only get lost if he left before he’d had a chance to take a tour of the university. He was in a strange region and a strange city, no point in getting himself lost on his first day.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 3:29:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: