like blades

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
like blades
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 3:50:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
look what you made me do
One night and one more time thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great he tastes like you, only sweeter one night, yeah, and one more time thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories see, he tastes like you, only sweeter, been looking forward to the future but my eyesight is going bad, in these crystal balls, it's always cloudy except for when you look into the past one night stand.

Everywhere she went was filled with soot and ash, and like a winter wonderland, their grayness filled the horizon to no end. Minerva rode on top of Argos, who speedily ran through the crooked and uneven path of the Jagged pass. Perfect for training the reflexes and speed of any Pokemon. Argos had just recently evolved and he needed to get used to his new size and weight. Belphegor was strong and all, but lazy as hell. He was good for battling but not for scouting. Argos was perfect for the things that Bel couldn’t do. He jumped and sped through wedges and platforms, making Minerva chuckle. Argos was clearly enjoying this. If it wasn’t for the soot getting into her face, the rushing air would have felt great.

Argos!” She called after her Granbull, patting the side of his bulky face. His tongue was out and flapping in the wind, leaving a trail of drool in their wake. “Halt right here!

Granbull slowed down and stopped to a halt. Minerva hopped off, gave Argos a good rub in the neck, and started the scenery from the utmost top of the Jagged pass. There were plantlife all over the area, but you wouldn’t be able to tell there was grass because it was covered with a gray blanket. But Minerva didn’t care about the environment at all. The treacherous path was cruel and unforgiving to most that passed through it without care. There was bound to be some valuable stuff lying out there from past accidents. There was a saying amongst thieves that allowed them to indulge in such activities: one’s loss was someone else’s gain.

Pity she couldn’t take a deep breath. Minerva took out Argos’ Pokeball and begun playing with it, throwing it up and catching it. Undoubtedly, the Grandbull’s tail begun to sway back and force. He knew what this meant.

Fetch boy!” She shouted, flinging the Pokeball into the open path of the jagged pass. “ You know what happens if you don’t retrieve it!

tag: @aya words: 437 notes: much obliged.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
like blades
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 22:15:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"and here i thought you wouldn't show."

soot falls like rain in her hair, catching to her ponytail briefly before crumbling from it, destined for the ground below with all the rest. she dismounts the rather large persian like a noble steed, allowing jerrika to rest on her haunches comfortably. minerva stands before her, and the two of them watch the granbull bound off into the ravine like a much more domestic pokemon might.

aya is certain the thing can do more than fetch.

her feet make fresh footprints in the soot as she, too, bounds toward Minerva. an arm lazily flops onto the woman's shoulder, hand gripping it casually as a rare, genuine smile graces aya's visage. she's in a state of serenity she hasn't been in since watching silas let lord malcolm castilla-somerville slip out of their grip. mixed emotions plagued her for days: incomplacency with grunthood as well as an unbridled sense of smugness. after all, had she been left to her own bidding, he'd have been roped up somewhere now.

but that doesn't matter. "i missed you during the invasion." it's the truth that spills from her mouth like honey as her eyes track the persian as she sinks into a laying position beside them.

@minnie

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
like blades
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 3:59:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HITMONLEE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / reckless[break]
wide guard / blaze kick / jump kick / meditate
[break][break]

@minnie & @aya

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KADABRA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
psychic / kinesis / recover / psycho cut
[break][break]

@minnie & @aya

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
like blades
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2018 13:48:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
look what you made me do
One night and one more time thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great he tastes like you, only sweeter one night, yeah, and one more time thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories see, he tastes like you, only sweeter, been looking forward to the future but my eyesight is going bad, in these crystal balls, it's always cloudy except for when you look into the past one night stand.

Minerva’s eyes became as sharp as daggers the moment she heard someone address her, but after glancing to her side, and catching a glimpse of whoever dared touch her so casually, the thief’s eyes softened into a playful light. A genuine smile broke her porcelain face, revealing a more human emotion. Once Argos had set his sight and smell on his Pokeball, he sprinted down the jagged pass, his pink hide disappearing in the gray horizon.

A soft gale brought her soft scent to her attention. It brought back memories of the past, both good and bad. Aya Marlow had a special place in her heart, a fondness that measured her usefulness. No friend of hers would easily succumb to the cruelty of the world, and only those that did deserved a spot by her side.

You’re too sentimental, Aya.” Minerva chuckled, and rolled her eyes. "A thief never breaks trust.

There was truth in that sentence. It was hard to discern the lies of a thief but anyone could trust their professionalism. Minerva tapped Aya’s nose, as if she were a child, and stared at the great expanse of soot and ash. Aya’s statement felt more like a question, and although Minerva didn’t owe anyone an explanation, her absence on one of TR’s most prestigious assaults against the League would definitely question her loyalty towards the Team. But Minerva didn’t care for raids. She had more important stuff to do.

Did I?” She said nonchalantly, cocking her head sideways as she noticed from a far distance, Argos had had started playing with another pokemon, an unfortunate Kadabra that just happen to passby. “ Oh, well. I hear we were successful in the endeavors, anyhow… how has my favourite person in the whole wide world been? Hunt anything good lately?

tag: @aya words: 299 notes: much obliged.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
like blades
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2018 15:50:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"of course, of course." she waves off the trust among thieves thing as a known fact. of course she knew minerva would show. "i thought we'd come out a braid each other's hair and talk about boys. get real sentimental." her hand falls from minerva's shoulder and back to her side. the persian paws at the dangling fingers lazily while minerva spoke on.

it was a raid worth seeing, even if it didn't end the way she wanted it to. "you did! of course the rest of my unit fucked everything up, so our part wasn't all that successful. so much incompetence...anyways. i took down this beast of an incineroar up on mt. pyre. sold it off to some rocket officer." the fondness of the memory writes itself all over aya's face as she reminisces.

"and why haven't a seen you in a few weeks? what fun have you been getting in to?" the persian breaks away from its mistress to eagerly join the bloodbath. the playfulness that accompanied jerrika's boredom disappears as she takes on the hitmonlee. despite the type disadvantage, aya can see in her periphery that the hitmonlee is no match for her pokemon.

@minnie

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN