part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
anew [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2020 18:53:58 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
solo wild @ fiery path
Everything was happening so fast here. At one point, he was the average Joe with nothing more than three pokemon to his name. And in just short of a year, the man was a new gym leader with arceus how many he owned now. It doesn’t that he was upset or anything. It just was just new to him. It took him seven long years to even get a gym leader position back home and lost it within three months. Took him seven long years to get even half of the pokemon he had now. Did Hoenn know he wasn’t the average Joe? Did the many years of bad luck and misfortune finally gave back to him? Of course, he couldn’t count his blessing just yet. His gym was still under construction and with the war still raging, it could still end badly for him. Either way, a sense of pride washed over him. Even as the man strolled on the fiery path, he just couldn’t believe it.

Taking in a long deep breath, the trainer’s gaze fell upon the worn path. His gaze flickered to Azula. The massive six foot seven hell hound’s nostril flared with the intake of different scents both old and new. A hint of a grin tugged the edges of his lips, hand raised to graze the canine’s back without thought behind it. Her warm short ebony fur felt wonderful despite the hot temperatures in the area. It was only when Azula through her head back in a howl that the man snapped out of his daze. He blinked as she passed forward to follow a scent she found. His grin faded, nodding to focus on the task at hand. Fire types.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
anew [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 0:39:38 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLETCHINDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEEL WING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
anew [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 15:47:42 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
solo wild @ fiery path. capture plz
Fiery Path never seemed to disappoint. Well… kinda. It wasn’t what he was looking for but he knew of something who wanted one. And it was kind of like an IOU for a friend, in a way. As soon as they pair made their was deeper within the worn out path, a familiar yet unfamiliar sound erupted from further in and soon came to sight. Warm colored orbs widen slightly as the fire bird emerged from the hidden parts of the cave and revealed it self to them. It chirped with aggression, clearly irritated with the canine and human’s presence. “Azula,” the man mumbled as she snarled, ebony lips pealed back to show off her pearly whites, “I don’t think this flentchder is going to get us path without a fight.” The bird let loose a round of loud screeches as Azula once again, throw head back to let loose a howl. “Take it down quick,” the man groaned as he had to sheilded his ears for a moment from the noisy creatures, “But don’t kill it.” As soon as her trainer gave her the pokemon, it was time to play.

The wild pokemon made the first move, its wing hard as steel as it rushed forward. However, Azula was ready as she opened her mouth to CRUNCH down on the birds wing forcing the bird off balance as she held on and rolled her body. The bird screamed in pain as the steel wing disappeared and her teeth dug into the birds feathers. The canine whipped her head around, letting go so the bird would smack against the wall. A thud of the birds body against the side wall was hear, it stumbled to get back on its feet. Azula didn’t let it recover. Long arrow tipped tail took on a low glow of silver as it suddenly turned hard as steel. Whipping around, she slammed her IRON TAIL into the bird. It squeaked, trying to get to its feet again. Another IRON TAIL slammed it down again as the canine let loose a round of vicious snarls in hopes it will would give in. It worked.

Reaching into his pocket, the man tossed the pokball to capture the creature. The ball hit its mark, sucking the creature in and pocking in place. “Good job,” the man praised his massive six foot seven houndoom as she stood from her attacking position, excepting the man’s soft tough to her neck, “I think you gave it a good fight.” Azula barked back happily, long arrow tipped tail twitched as they both stared at the pokeball waiting for the confirm capture. “I think I know of someone looking for one of these,” the man explained to the canine as they waited, “And the pokemon they are giving in return would fill IOU I owe to someone else.” The canine only huffed in response.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
anew [sw]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 22:20:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT FLETCHINDER!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEEL WING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!