April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Pokeranchers [M]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2020 23:14:25 GMT
June Fair Avatar
A job like this would normally not pique June’s interest as it reminded her too much of the type of shenanigans she’d have to deal with at home.

No her days of helping a farm and its sheep wrangling were over……or at least that’s what she thought until she for whatever reason ended up taking this job and went to Oldale.

The storm did quite a number on the farmer’s land, completely annihilating the pin that was holding all of their sheep Pokémon and doing a good amount of damage on the barn too.

With all that destruction and chaos it wasn’t a surprise that they all either ran away in fear or got swept away by the storm. While June and her Boltund were inspecting the grounds they actually managed to find their first Mareep, which was scared out of its poor little mind.

”Don’t worry little guy, we’ve got you.” Coaxing the creature with a treat, June managed to lead the Pokémon back to the farm where she was playing with it to make sure the Pokémon was calm and await whoever else was on this job.

@aurum
[Mission]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Pokeranchers [M]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 1:51:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
mission
[attr="class","aurum"]Aurum had come to Oldale Town on a whim. Unlike her chilled hometown of Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, Oldale Town was quaint and peaceful. She just wanted to enjoy the scenery, until she noticed a farm practically in ruins as a result of a recent storm. The local farmer was devastated and Aurum couldn't help but offer her assistance in retrieving the runaway sheep Pokémon from the broken corral.[break][break]
"Okay, Masumi," the blue-haired woman told her Mimikyu. "These Pokémon are probably more scared of you right now than you are of them, especially after what they just experienced. So avoid any sudden movements, okay?" The ghost-type nodded meekly, not wanting to be a burden. Aurum quickly identified another person attempting to calm a frightened Mareep. She didn't look like a ranch hand, so she assumed it was another person aiding the efforts of collecting the lost sheep Pokémon.[break][break]
"Hello," Aurum said softly as she approached, not wanting to startle the Pokémon or the human. "I'm guessing you're also helping to bring back the missing Mareep? I'm Aurum." Her partner hid behind her legs, peeking ever so slightly. Masumi hoped that his appearance wouldn't stress out the Pokémon further.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".aurum"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".aurum b"]color:#fcba03; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".aurum i"]color:#fcba03; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".aurum a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Pokeranchers [M]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 16:02:12 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Hmm?” June looked up from the Mareep and to the source of a voice that had called out to them.

The sheep didn’t seem bothered by the new appearance, it was probably too distracted by the treats to notice.

”Oh great you’re here! My name’s June and this Boltund here is Touma. Nice to meet you” June walked over to Aurum, spotting the little ghost type hiding behind Aurum’s legs.

”A bit shy, huh? Don’t worry we don’t bite.” She’d give the little ghost Pokémon a wave.

”Have much experience herding Mareep?” A question she felt she already knew the answer to given the likelihood of it being no.

”There’s no need to worry about it though if you haven’t. Touma and I have plenty of experience in this sort of thing! He was practically bred for this.” She’d do one last check on the Mareep to make sure it was safe and secured before motioning that Aurum should follow her.

”Let’s get started.”

@aurum
[Mission]