it's feeding time [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 16:33:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery's daycare was bustling today. Family dinners and get-togethers and seasonal activities seemed to be in full swing and people were dropping their Pokemon off for mornings, afternoons, evenings. And the woman was taking them all in with open arms, it seemed. Beaming from ear to ear as they come in and take their leave.[break][break]

"Of course, of course! It's no trouble at all, please come on in! They'll be well taken care of, I promise! Just give us a call before you stop by -- or don't, we'll make do -- when you're swinging by to pick 'em up!"[break][break]

She then chatters away with her latest customer, giggling as she asks about favourite meals and snacks. The Marshtomp in her arms squirms, clearly uncomfortable. Several Pokemon of Avery's come to investigate their new playmate and the Marshtomp seems to curl into her arms, overwhelmed and embarrassed. The woman is none-the-wiser, chatting away merrily with .[break][break]

However, the doorbell dings and she peeks around him, eyes widening with surprise and mirth as a familiar face springs from the front door. With one hand, she waves to the blonde man standing at the entrance.[break][break]

"Oh! Hey, Benedict! Are you here to drop a Pokemon off, too?"[break][break]

She giggles as she encourages the Marshtomp to wave his little arm at her friend.[break][break]

[break]

notes: daycare playdate mission

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@benedict

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #FEB3A6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #FEB3A6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0tSJfw1/avery-post1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 17:42:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pinblock"]background-color:#1e1e1e; padding:20px; margin:0 auto; width:400px; min-height:200px; display:flex; border:5px solid #292929; } .pinside { width:100px; height:250px; border-right:2px solid #292929; margin-top:22px; } .pinside img { width:50px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:10px; border:5px solid #292929; filter: grayscale(100%); margin-top:50px; } .pintag { background-color:#292929; color:#999; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; width:80px; padding:5px; text-align:center; margin-left:-5px; margin-top:10px; } .pintag b { color:#d99a34; } .pintag a { color:#999 !important; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; } .pinpost { color:#999; font:10px Verdana; text-align:justify; padding:20px; width:260px; height:240px; } .pinscroll { overflow:auto; height:250px; padding-right: 20px; margin-right:-20px; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; background:#131313; padding:2px; border:none; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#292929; border:none; } .pinscroll b { color:#d99a34; } .pincreds { height:8px; width:450px; margin:0 auto; color:#292929; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,900]

[attr="class","pinblock"]

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]On his shoulder is a Fletchinder. It caws softly at Avery's presence, one eye focusing on the water-ground type almost apprehensively. Ben raises a hand to scratch at his cheek, knowing no other daycare workers he'd trust with his Pokemon. Usually he'd bite the bullet and care for them all at once. But today was a work day and he had to drop one off.
[break][break]
"Hullo, Avery" the man states firstly. His eye goes to the flame bird. "ye, this one. He's feelin' under t' weather today" and therefore unable to go to 'work' at a ranger station. Ben would err to caution. He didn't want his new bird to be pressured or distressed during work hours - it could get everyone involved hurt. "and I cannae watch him. Ye don't mind, do ya?"
[break][break]
She seemed very busy today, but Ben hoped his Fletchinder wouldn't be too much of a problem. The bird was quiet so far. Well-behaved even.

[attr="class","pincreds"]coded by pie
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 22:11:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
The woman automatically waves to the man's Fletchinder before replacing her arm back around the Marshtomp in her arms. She shifts him onto her hip similar to a mother would with her baby, humming at the blue Pokemon briefly before turning her attention to the blonde man. It brings warmth to her cheeks immediately to hear the man greet her in return, but the smile across her face is bright and inviting.[break][break]

"He's beautiful. Look at those feathers, and those claws! You must spoil him, he's so bright and healthy."[break][break]

Though she does frown at being told that he was feeling under the weather, she is confident that she could probably lift his spirits in the time he spends here. Avery pulls her frown back into a thoughtful smile as she approaches, reaching one hand out to stroke the Pokemon's feathers slowly.[break][break]

"Of course I don't mind! Anything for you-- I mean, for what you did for me the other day. The Budew are doing well, by the way. Fit as fiddles!"[break][break]

With a tilt of her head, the woman pulls her attention away from the Fletchinder to Benedict.[break][break]

"Here, c'mon over. I don't want to keep you longer than necessary, I'm sure you need to get back to work. Fletchinder will be in the best of care, I promise! And when you're ready to come get him, just give us a call."[break][break]

She gestures to the reception desk and heads for it, shifting the squirming Marshtomp in her arms as she smooths papers down to find an empty space to fill out Benedict's drop off forms.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@benedict

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #FEB3A6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #FEB3A6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0tSJfw1/avery-post1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 1:22:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=".pinblock"]background-color:#1e1e1e; padding:20px; margin:0 auto; width:400px; min-height:200px; display:flex; border:5px solid #292929; } .pinside { width:100px; height:250px; border-right:2px solid #292929; margin-top:22px; } .pinside img { width:50px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:10px; border:5px solid #292929; filter: grayscale(100%); margin-top:50px; } .pintag { background-color:#292929; color:#999; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; width:80px; padding:5px; text-align:center; margin-left:-5px; margin-top:10px; } .pintag b { color:#d99a34; } .pintag a { color:#999 !important; font:10px Playfair Display; letter-spacing:1px; } .pinpost { color:#999; font:10px Verdana; text-align:justify; padding:20px; width:260px; height:240px; } .pinscroll { overflow:auto; height:250px; padding-right: 20px; margin-right:-20px; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar { width:2px; background:#131313; padding:2px; border:none; } .pinscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#292929; border:none; } .pinscroll b { color:#d99a34; } .pincreds { height:8px; width:450px; margin:0 auto; color:#292929; font:10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; text-align:right; margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]The bird cawed softly, cooing as Avery touched his warm feathers. His eyes close, pressing his beak against her fingers. "I'm still tryin' to figure out how t' take care of 'em" Ben would respond, gladdened if the daycare worker thought his Fletchinder was healthy and happy that was good enough for him. If nothing else, the man was a humble one. He followed after Avery as she gestured him fill out the sheet of paper.
[break][break]
As he did so, adding his contact information where needed along with some legal details, the bird hopped from his shoulder. Landing on the ground gracefully, it stared around at all the other Pokemon. Ben didn't want his new acquaintance to think she owed him but there was a time and a place for everything. Telling her that wasn't now. Not when she was so eager and happy to help him out. He chuckled, gripping the back of his neck before his head nodded with a subtle nod. "Thank ye." It was simple but warm.
[break][break]
Bending down to pat the bird on its tiny head, Ben uttered softly to behave. The fire-bird watched with beady eyes as his trainer left. He even hopped after Ben a few times before the door closed. Not sure what to do with himself now, the Fletchinder looked around. Totally lost.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 1:45:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery practically melts at the mutual, friendly response she gets from the man's Fletchinder. As it presses against her touch and croons, she coos back, absolutely wallowing in the feeling of trust she's receiving. Her attention flicks back to Benedict's face and she offer the man a warm smile. There's sympathy behind it and she is genuinely grateful for his confession.[break][break]

"No one does, that's why I'm here. You've come to the right place, Mr. Ignatius, sir!"[break][break]

She guides him back toward the desk and runs him through all of the necessary paperwork. All the while she is absently watching the Fletchinder settle on the ground. The soft click of its talons brings a smile to her face - though she isn't sure her smile ever fades. The Marshtomp in her arms has since fallen asleep, lulled that way due to the soft, sweet scent that Avery seems to subtly exude.[break][break]

Ben's chuckle brings her attention back to him and she chuckles in response to his. The woman tilts her head, offering the man a brief wave as he turns to leave and giggling quietly when he bends down to pat his Pokemon and encourage him to behave. [break][break]

"Don't worry, he'll be on his best behaviour -- I just know it."[break][break]

She then ushers everyone gathered at her feet to follow her. They do so willingly, even though Benedict's Fletchinder needs a little bit of encouraging. She opts to carry him on her shoulder, dropping all of them off and into the general play area and garden. Avery ultimately separates from the group to tend to her garden of Budew -- but Marshtomp and Fletchinder seem to stick together in mutual awkward discomfort.[break][break]

Marshtomp, woken from his slumber, feels himself be set down and comes to his senses. He shifts away from the Fletchinder uncomfortably, giving the fire-type a weird once-over. [break][break]

Despite being the superior species in terms of typing and size, he seems to shrink in the shadow of the Fletchinder.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@benedict

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #86B1D0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #86B1D0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/wrYC5Hj/momoi-post.png');[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 16:28:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]He lifted a scarred hand, already running late (for once). With all the forms filled out and official yet polite words exchanged, he exited. The bird squawked again, saying goodbye to its trainer before turning back to the other Pokemon. Avery approaches and he jumps to her shoulder and allows the girl to guide him to the play area.
[break][break]
But once there, she deposits him. He glances over at the water-ground type with a huff. Just his lick being stuck with a disadvantage like this. Luckily for him, the Marshtomp doesn't seem to want to bother with him either. The bird ruffles his feathers and squawks again, hopping toward Avery. He glances at the Budew around with slight interest before peeking over the girl's shoulder.
[break][break]
Gardening.
[break][break]
A wild Caterpie rolls down the wall, intent on sneaking some veggies. The Fletchinder spots it, rises into the air and begins to drive it back. But it is not vicious or violent. The pecks it gives are subtle air gestures and enough for the Caterpie to back off. Ben's new friend's garden would be safe from harm!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 17:07:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Marshtomp watches the Fletchinder take off after a wild Caterpie. It surprises him more than anything, to see such a small Pokemon take the initiative. Granted, it was a fire bird versus a fat Caterpie-- but still. The young Pokemon stares at the exchange, watching as the Caterpie loses interest in raiding the garden and instead chooses to go for something less favorable to Avery up in the trees.[break][break]

He takes a look around himself, as if trying to mimic the Fletchinder's heroic act with something of his own. But his own self-doubt prevents him from taking the initiative, even though he can clearly see a disagreement sprouting between a pair of Lillipup. Bristling fur and quiet growling can be heard and yet he stands there awkwardly, unwilling to intervene for fear he wouldn't be strong enough.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@benedict

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/wrYC5Hj/momoi-post.png');[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 20:22:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]Fletchinder looks quite proud of itself. His little chest puffed up as he returned to the ground. But he isn't proud for long. Noticing the water-type noticing the Lillipup argument, he hops over to the Marshtomp. Usually, he doesn't like Pokemon who squirt water but... the other one is so miserable looking that he could put differences aside.
[break][break]
The little bird tweets his presence before hopping again. He stops beside the Marshtomp, beady eyes focusing on the Lillipup. He attempts to puff himself up as big as possible, walking forward and tweeting angrily. He flaps his wings to the puppies, making them focus on him entirely. The pair stop and growl, but the bird doesn't back down. One of the Lillipup lunges.
[break][break]
And he takes to the air. Flapping madly, the Fletchinder squawks. He could use some back-up after all...

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 20:45:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Fletchinder hops past him and he automatically shrinks, surprised and alarmed. While the bird with the bigger britches than he steps in to put a stop to the misunderstanding between the Lillipup, he stands idly by. He isn't tough, or brave, or strong. He has no confidence in himself. But it seems that the puppies have now decided to take their frustrations out on the puffed up bird.[break][break]

While it takes to the sky, Marshtomp is the one tackled to the ground. He cries out, panicked and alarmed, kicking the Lillipup off of his chest surprisingly easily. Fletchinder squawks noisily and Marshtomp flops onto his belly, struggling to get back on his feet. Panting heavily, all three of them take a second to understand the situation - the Lillipup scrambles to his feet nearby.[break][break]

What had he gotten himself into?[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@benedict

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 21:00:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]Back-up does not come but the Lillipup are quick to turn their attention to the Marshtomp. Fletchinder tweets a warning before using Acrobatics on the two bullies. He dives at them, trying not to peck them. Instead, the little bird distracts them high above their heads so the Marshtomp can escape.
[break][break]
Ben has trained the bird well. He does not attack other Pokemon, even if they 'shoot' first. The situation is a misunderstanding at best, so the bird doesn't think it warrants an attack. Eventually, the Lillipup grow dizzy watching the Fletchinder. Marshtomp is forgotten about, and the noise is sure to attract Avery. He lands on the ground between the garden and the Lillipup.
[break][break]
One of the puppies has drifted away, the argument forgotten about. It goes to play with another Pokemon. But the remaining one, who tackled the Marshtomp, is a bit more determined. It jumps at the bird, who uses Steel Wing to smack it away effortlessly. The pup lands on all fours, growls and leaves. Fletchinder takes the time to check on Marshtomp, hopping worryingly forward.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 21:30:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery does, indeed, step in eventually. The yelping and whining of puppies too hard at play garner her attention and she approaches slowly, taking her time. It gives Marshtomp enough time to get to his feet and pick up his big boy pants. He follows his instincts in defending the Fletchinder from further harm. After being bumped back with a steel wing, the Lillipup scrambles back to its feet to try again.[break][break]

This time, however, the Marshtomp is able to slap it away with a mud-slap. With a few quick rubs against the grass and dirt, however, the Lillipup is free of the mud and fully prepared to step in a third time. This time, however, Avery is about to be in between this attack due to the Lillipup's recklessness and lack of attention. There is mud in its eyes and it doesn't see her. But Marshtomp does.[break][break]

Before the Lillipup tackles Avery's shin, the Marshtomp jumps in between them with a protect between him and the puppy. It stops the Lillipup dead in its tracks. Avery gasps, tut-tutting the tussling Pokemon and lifting the Marshtomp into her arms.[break][break]

"Are you being rowdy? C'mon now, that's enough out of all of you. Let's go get something to eat and then we can all relax and be friends, okay? No need to argue, we're all friends here."[break][break]

And she promptly herds the Pokemon to the center of the yard for an already-prepared picnic. Several of her larger Pokemon with posable thumbs have helped set it up.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@benedict

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 21:54:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","pinside"]

[attr="class","pintag"]#

[attr="class","pinpost"]
[attr="class","pinscroll"]The bird celebrates it victory almost smugly.
[break][break]
Marshtomp helped take down the bullies, and he puffs his chest out and hops along the ground. When Avery chides them, he does not stop but has the capacity to feel bad about the fight. Giving a subtle wink to the Marshtomp, he chirps and follows the daycare worker to the food. It's been a long day even though he'd only been here for an hour.
[break][break]
The rest of the visit was spent napping and following the Marshtomp around with whatever he was doing. Fletchinder had taken a liking to him, silently proclaiming them friends. When Ben arrived to pick up his Pokemon after his shift, the bird was on top of Marshtomp's skull. "Oi, git down from there" Ben said with humor, shooing the little robin.
[break][break]
He manages to get into the garden since Avery seemed to be still out back. But he does ring the bell first and announce his presence. Just to be polite. The Fletchinder chirps happily, zooming to his trainer and squawking loudly. Probably telling him all about his adventures for the day. "Yer full of energy, eh?" the human says with further amusement.
[break][break]
Ben does pay for the time spent at the daycare once he spots the girl. Exchanging greetings and goodbyes, it is off home for both trainer and Pokemon. Fletchinder would awaken the next day, a changed 'mon. Both physically and mentally. /END

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
it's feeding time [m]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 6:38:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@benedict