310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
her perennial garden hid a heavy heart
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 19:41:19 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
the day had started with evelyn gently awakening to the sun that slowly peaked. ember hues would come to find themselves locked onto a piece of fabric. it was a jacket. a jacket she'd come to realize had belonged to her brother, . she was hugging a piece of her brother. it was then she'd come to realize that she was sleeping within 's room, his home.

"that's right..." she gently spoke. a soft gaze pondering about his safety, as well as 's, 's and 's. she wondered how they were fairing. today was the day, and the three people she cared most for were putting their life on the line. while they were away, she needed to help the way she could. she remembered that after speaking with , evelyn insisted she allowed her to help. so, on behalf of the league, she would leave 's home in order to conduct a interview with the media today.

once evelyn had gotten dressed. the attire she would come to adorn for today consisted of the following: a dark bell sleeve self-tie crop had been her chosen top, followed by a fly fit & flare corset skirt. lastly, for footwear, she'd don a pair of pointed toed ankle strap stiletto heels. lips, cherry red, were dyed by her lipstick. a wallet purse would come to be held in her hand.

leaving one of 's many apartments. she would begin her walk. her mind in a daze. she had chosen not to take the chauffeur to her interview. she wanted to clear her mind with a small walk, so the bodyguard would follow in the car from afar. as an idol one needed to be careful, after all. as her curly, golden hair caught the attention of many. they would come to realize the woman to be none other than the lead singer eve.

as whispers surrounded her. she was so lost in her thought that the young woman would come to accidentally run into someone. accidentally, and softly, bumping into the individual. she'd come to step back a few feet, saying, "o-oh, i'm sorry! are you okay?!"

notes: random open!

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 14:57:33 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar
When Michiko Maeda ran headlong into the lead singer of the group some fan blogs were calling the most influential internet artist of the decade, she was walking her dog.

The dog’s name was Thor, and Michi tried to love him. Honestly, she did. She tried to love him because her husband had bought him for her as a present, and she loved her husband, and (even if the Electrike wasn’t a beautiful exotic Furfrou with infinite hairstyles and was just a rescue animal from some shelter in Petalburg) he was still a symbol of their marriage.

That was what Michi tried to tell herself, at least. Sometimes it was hard to remember. Like when she couldn’t reserve a kennel before her weekend vacation and had to bring Thor with her as carry-on baggage.

It’s maybe not convenient, she thought to herself as the green Pokemon trotted along on its stumpy legs, wagging its awkwardly bent tail. But look! See how happy he is? If her husband could see them now, surely he would be happy too.

But she was still embarrassed, secretly. The boring Electrike didn’t fit her stylish image as she swept down the gorgeous streets of Sootopolis, draped in the latest fall fashion from her recent shopping spree. In fact--

It all happened quite suddenly. The small woman, gaze lowered to avoid eye contact with the people around her, ran head-first into someone walking the opposite direction. She stumbled back, hand over her heart.

“Y-yes! Oh, I’m so sorry. I’m so very sorry,” Michi’s voice quavered and she ducked her head in apology, horrified that she’d been so careless. “It’s my fault, I wasn’t looking where I was going!”

She looked up, and saw Evelyn Silph.

She was so surprised, face registering utter blankness, that her fingers went slack on the lead and Thor took off suddenly into the slowly-gathering crowd. Michi let out a little cry of dismay, tearing her eyes from the golden-haired idol. “Ah! No, come back!” she cried feebly, feeling faint.

ooc: hiii! hope you don't mind me dropping in!
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 16:58:03 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
"n-no, you're alright it's my--" the electrike escaped! turning to watch as the pokemon fled. evelyn would chase after the electric-type. though she may come to be late, this was of more importance. "excuse me!" she shouted passing the crowd.

"where did it runoff to?" evelyn asked. she was hoping the pokemon didn't get too far. turning toward the woman, had she chosen to follow, evelyn would say, "this is all my fault, i apologize for this." she was determined to help the woman find her pokemon. "we won't let it get far, if need be i can call on the girls for assistance."

notes: , welcome mama michi! 

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 15:37:13 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar
She should have known better. As a shelter Pokemon, Thor was skittish at the best of times-- much less in a new city with a crowd of people. People, Michi realized, who had been drawn to the presence of a celebrity. Had she not been so genuinely distressed, Michiko would have been more awed by the fact that Eve, of all people, was chasing her runaway pet down the street. Oh, the girls would be so excited, she managed to think semi-lucidly. Ah! What am I thinking? Not now! 

Reeling, feeling dizzy, Michi clutched her shopping bags to her chest and chased after them both.

She was puffing by the time they'd left the surprised crowd behind, and unfortunately, there was no sign of the Electrike. Even so, she waved a hand feebly at Evelyn, still a little starstruck. "No, no," she managed, embarrassed that she'd already so inconvenienced the internet star. "I'll find him, it's all right. Please don't worry!" Still flustered, the middle-aged woman lifted her voice, trying to call the dog. "Soa, soa! He always comes. Don't worry." Of course, she could never say his name the way her husband did, but he would surely still come back to her... right?

Looking around, seeing no Electrike, the woman's posture slumped. "Or... maybe not." Maybe he really was gone. The thought of admitting she'd lost their dog to her husband when he returned from abroad made Michi so faint that she had to sit down on the steps of a nearby fire escape, clutching the railing for support. To her horror, her eyes filled with tears. She hid her face behind her shopping bag. "Oh... How did this happen?"

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 1:17:13 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
evelyn had felt extremely bad. had she not been so self-absorbed this wouldn't have happened. with determination overcoming her, the songstress's expression became steeled.

how could she forget her place? had she been so distraught from reality that she'd forgotten she was a silph? this mission was child's play. "do not fret, we'll secure the electrike in under a hour!" with a simple hairflip and assistance from her cellular device. the silph princess would come to shift her worrywart expression into that of a jovial, bubbly popstar. with her phone recording, she'd take the stage.

"hi pokegram fam, eve here! i was hoping for a bit of assist. this poor woman beside me has lost her electrike, it's super important that we find it. the thought of something happening to it, especially when it's my fault for startling the poor pokemon because it was just too cute, just brings me to tears!" she was playing the camera like a fiddle. true tears fell in order to showcase how broken the songstress had been. "everyone in sootopolis, please let's do our best to find electrike and return them home safely! we'll be waiting at sootopolis park, let's work together as i do my best to comfort electrike's owner!" and scene.

turning to electrike's owner once the live ended. evelyn would wipe away her tears, a soft smile given, "we'll find electrike in no time, but before we head over to the meeting area. allow me to treat you to some tea, i-it's the least i can do!" evelyn shyly offered.

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 17:06:26 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar
Michi got herself together enough to peek out from behind her shopping bag in the background of Evelyn’s live video, clasping her hands together thankfully. Some dazed part of her mind was still reacting to the blonde’s flawless acting, deeply touched that the singer cared so much about finding little Thor. “Thank you,” she breathed, dabbing her eyes on a handkerchief.

The worst over, positivity seemed to cautiously trickle back into the little woman. “Oh!” she uttered, surprised by Evelyn’s offer. “Tea, yes! You are very kind.” She stood up, spirits already lifting, and looked around uncertainly. “Is it really okay?” What if Thor showed up? Oh, what if he just came back after Eve asked all her fans to find him? That would be terrible! She felt ashamed at just the thought. Perhaps it would be better to get off the street.

Seeming positively eager, Michiko pulled out her phone, scrolling back to the post she’d seen earlier that day. “Near here, there is a cafe with cute sweets I want to try— oh! Look!” She beamed, then turned her phone around for Evelyn to see the page of pastel-filtered photos. “They are shaped like famous sea character: Wailmer! Will you come?”

Belatedly, she realized she still hadn’t introduced herself and scooted back, bowing her head in consternation. “Ah! So sorry. My name is Michiko, please call me Michi.” Straightening up, she beamed again at the helpful young woman. “Nice to meet you!”

hope you like wailmer cookies w/your tea

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 20:19:53 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
what an exuberant woman. evelyn couldn't do anything but chuckle. "nice to meet you, michi!" evelyn greeted, "i'm evelyn." the idol never assumed that everyone knew who she was. that was just bad character, plus there were people who rarely listened or watched as to who was all the rage. "and i'd love to go--" she suddenly received a call.

it was her chauffeur. worried as to where she had fled. she would give the individual every little detail as to what happened, telling them not to worry. "i'm in great hands with my new friend," she'd look over to smile at . she'd return back to her call, "the interview can be put on hold. right now, my current situation, takes precedence. i'll be fine, don't worry." she'd hang up the call.

"now, how about we checkout that cafe?" this was new and refreshing. she hadn't gone out to many places with others. she rarely had time, and when she did it was either with kyle or, if she were lucky, fernando. so ths was nice, and she was a little excited. her perennial garden hid a heavy heart, she could use this, "remember, it's my treat!"

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 3:40:44 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar
She tried to give Eve a little privacy and not listen to her conversation, but Michi couldn't help but turn a little pink with delight when Evelyn referred to her as a 'friend' to whoever she was talking to. Anxious to hide her eavesdropping, she quickly routed the directions to the cafe on her phone. "Yes! Is walking OK? It is maybe just two or three minutes," she said. She mimed walking. "Let's~ go~!"

The little blue cafe, whose elaborate name was written in the appropriate Kalosian dialect, was squeezed in between a dusty bookshop and a local boutique. It offered no spectacular views of the city or ocean, but its imported tea blend and unique pastries were popular enough among tourists and young women that it still distinguished itself. Seating was, of course, limited, and as Michiko caught sight of it she let out a distressed little "Aaah!" as she saw a small line to get in had already formed. 

Anxious that she'd already made Eve miss her appointment, Michi turned to Evelyn. "They have many delicious sweets," she said earnestly, "So they are popular! Ah, I'm sorry! Maybe, it will not be too long..." She hurried forward to get into line. Despite her distress at having to wait for a table, she was a little happy to see that so many other people liked this cafe. It made her feel like she'd chosen a good place to bring the young idol to. 

aaand the dog is forgotten...

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 10:24:57 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
"ah..." evelyn stared briefly toward michi, and then the line. she wasn't exactly use to being a casual civilain. so this was all a new experience for her. a soft smile formed as she'd say, "it's fine, michi. i don't mind the wait." folded hands were held before her as she calmly stood. michi's anxious personality honestly made the songstress chuckle every now and then.

evelyn, though focused on the objective, had faith electrike would find their way back one way or another. their current outing was to serve as a distraction for the woman, and nothing more. "you know," evelyn started, "i don't think i've ever had the chance to visit a cafe like this without someone watching me from afar." she understood who her family was and her status as a idol, but she never worried for her safety.

not one bit.

"ms. michi, if you don't mind me asking," she'd look toward the woman, "but are you not afraid of staying in hoenn? i mean, with all that's happened. a lot of people are supposedly heading to another region out of fear of hoenn becoming just like kanto someday..." with a tilt of her head, she'd ask, "...are you not afraid for hoenn's future?"

notes: , the puppy remembers us and that's all that matters ;~; 

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 16:33:18 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar
Relieved that Evelyn wasn't upset by the prospect of waiting, Michi relaxed. Most of the people in line were chatting happily about the cafe, creating a quiet buzz of small talk on the sidewalk. No one seemed to be staring at them and the interior seemed to be shaded from the street view. Perfect for a quiet cup of tea, Michi thought happily. She was taking a picture of the storefront with her phone (to be shared on social media later) when her new friend spoke up.

Thinking the girl meant the paparazzi rather than security, Michi actually laughed, lowering her phone. "It is because you are with me," she said, eyes crinkling. "If you were alone, maybe everyone would see you. I look like a tourist, so they think you are one too!" Not knowing all the ramifications of Evelyn's family, she sympathized with not wanting people watching her all the time.

Michi went on, "Actually, I am from Petalburg City! It is a very nice city..." she trailed off, slight surprise registering on her face at Evelyn's change of tone. "Hmm..." she echoed, tipping her head thoughtfully to one side. Still, she didn't seem too concerned. It was surprising how lighthearted she could still be, considering everything on the news.

After a moment, the small woman nodded. "Yes, it is very dangerous these days! My two daughters, they are studying abroad in Unova. Not here! Aah! I am so jealous," she said wistfully. "But I could never leave Hoenn..." 

She counted on her fingers, holding up three. "All my life, I have lived here. My house, it was my mother's house, and before that, her mother's house." Her great-grandfather had built it himself. "I work in a hotel, so I know-- even now, many people want to come to Hoenn! It is so beautiful, and there is much nature. It is a special place." Her tone grew more self-assured as she smiled suddenly, glowing with confidence. "So of course, I will stay."

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 8:39:56 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","light"]'s words caused soft hues to grow slightly agape. mesmerized by her tale, her reasoning, it brought a smile to evelyn. so this is what a mother was like. evelyn could barely remember her adoptive mother, 's mother. she wondered if she had known her biological mother, would she be just like ?

warm.
kind.
strong.
tender.

she could feel this indescribable feeling radiate from her. as she continued to speak, her words reminded evelyn as to why she did her best for hoenn. why continued to fight for the people, because it was for people like . this was her home and she had no plan to allow anyone to take that away from her or her family.

"you're so strong, ms. michiko," evelyn complimented, "you may just be the strongest person i know. to remain resilient even before those who try to knock you down, you don't allow them to scare you." evelyn had even more reason to fight, "ms. michiko!" she'd come to grab hold of one of michiko's palms, "i promise to work harder than before to make sure your home and your family remain protected! i'll make sure of it, so..." hesitantly, she'd ask, "promise me you'll never lose hope, ms. michiko!"

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]