Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
bump of chicken [p]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 4:19:05 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

The war had ended a few days ago but the damage it brought remained. Likely, it'd be a while before Hoenn went completely back to 'normal' - its inhabitants included. Noelle was no exception to feeling a bit 'out of it' after the fighting. It was hard for her to describe what went through her mind or what she felt.

This uncertainty made itself known in the form of sleepless nights or the inability to focus or think straight. She felt helplessly lost, and it frustrated her that she couldn't pinpoint exactly why. Despite this, there was something on her mind that she needed to take care of, something that'd been bothering her.

There was a knock on the door. "Uhm....Noah?"

[attr="class","geodudeSoldiers"]

[newclass=.geodudeSoldiers img]float: none; height: 100%; width: 100%[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bump of chicken [p]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 7:01:58 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 upon noelle's knocking, she would be able to hear a horde of paws scrambling against flooring. barking and panting surge toward the door. a chorus of doggy voices rise and slam against the barricade like lilycove's seas, and as the frame is cracked open, noah appears, hands on two wet mightyena snouts to push them back in.

"noelle! are you looking for kyle? he's working right now," he quickly says, "you wanna— wait."

he grabs a mightyena by the sides as one slides through his legs. the dogs seem happy to see her, but noah takes precautions while their original owner isn't here.

"you wanna come in?" noah says, body hunched over to corral another dog as collar tags jingle.

with the war's end, time seems quiet. every moment, every hue, seems slowed by the quagmire of some silent suffering.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
bump of chicken [p]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 1:47:35 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

The sound of scrambling paws is something that's faintly familiar to Noelle. It reminds her of the brief time she stayed with the couple. Faintly, the feeling of nostalgia is enough to bring her some sort of solace as a smile creeps onto her face. The familiar wet black nose - the sound of tags merrily jingling...

Sure, those same scrambling paws had jumped on her several times whilst she tried to sleep on the futon or stolen her blanket to play tug of war, but the familiarity was nice.

"O-oh, uhm," she knows why she's here, but the words die in her throat when she's confronted. She could just lie - say she was searching for Kyle and leave. But, the lingering feelings of doubt wouldn't escape that way, would they? For a moment, a shadow of doubt is visible as her lips fall from their smile. Tension causes fine creases on her face, as she struggles to find a proper expression.

"I wasn't...looking for Kyle." She corrects him in a low tone, "I was actually looking for you, Noah."

His offer for entrance is given a nod, "can I? I-if you're in the middle of something, i-it's actually not that important!" Yet another attempt to escape what's brought her here.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
bump of chicken [p]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 8:17:08 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's expression petrifies save for the blinking of light eyelids. seldom does anyone come to see him— but despite noelle's uneasy expression, the gym leader welcomes the subversion of expectation.

"well you found me." noah says. another push of a wet snout acts like a button. the mightyena paw backwards and sit like a parted wave with wagging tails. "come on iiiiin. there's nothing i'm really doing. got a bucket of fried chicken if you want some?"

a hand grips the door frame to pull it wide open.

"kyle wouldn't forgive me if i turned you away anyway."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bump of chicken [p]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 0:47:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: