friends for dinner

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
friends for dinner
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 7:09:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Hm..." A small hum is followed by the sound of multiple items being shuffled about. Littered on the vast table within the Breakroom is food items of all sorts. Most meals belonged to specific people, with names carefully placed on lunchboxes or cooked meals packaged about to be enjoyed later. Unfortunately, the head scientist had taken it upon herself to 'donate' these items to science.

Essentially, she was going to feed them to Jules. Potentially Velmos as well, if he behaved. The former seemed to be much more cooperative when promised decent meals rather than the disgusting crap the cafeteria scraped off the walls and put on a plate to call 'food'. Did cannibals have a favorite food? Or...a favorite body part, considering they were cannibals? She hums yet again at the thought.

She heard the door to the Breakroom open, but she didn't turn to see who it was. Instead, Circe merely motioned with a hand from where she's still going through the fridge, "you. Come here."

@purdy gang
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
friends for dinner
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 7:19:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam enters the room, ready to raid either dominic's or zacharias' food in the fridge because he's hungry. he's surprised to see someone else having the same plan since it's like an hour or two before lunch time.

"oh, you're here too," he says, unexpectant of circe's presence. "are you hungry too? you don't look like someone who eats a lot."

priam finally fully enters the breakroom and approaches circe with a raised hand as if waving. "i'm coming in!" he tells her cheerfully even though he's already in the process of doing so. he takes a seat before circe and curiously watches her, unsure of what she's doing.

"what's up, ma'am! am i still calling you ma'am or can i finally call you your first name?"

he calls dom and marcel and eva by their first names, but not circe. she intimidates him because she apparently has a 'cdc', whatever that means, according to dom.

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
friends for dinner
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 7:28:13 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic's gait is carefree when he enters the room but slows dramatically the moment he steps in and sees the pair. the fridge is open and the contents is apparently being emptied on every available surface.

his eyes drop to a container baring his name and he feels the muscles in his face freeze up.

"that's my fucking food," he says after a long moment, his tone curt. dominic raises his gaze to regard circe, sharp and accusatory. he mistakenly thinks priam would never dare touch that which is his.

he specifically prepared that for the megalopolan general - the one that apparently bites? dominic had heard from one of the other grunts that the guy couldn't handle gluten or lactose so he had spent the night researching what the fuck he could eat and this was the result.

"put it back it's... experimental."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
friends for dinner
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2020 1:36:19 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ePostContain]
[attr="class","ePostHeader"]
re: social‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","ePostMain"]marcel's immediate thought, when he enters the breakroom, is to leave. his coffee—and his lunch, he decides, as he gets a better look at the table—wasn't worth worth whatever situation was building up around the trio.
[break][break]a greeting, and immediate goodbye, sits on his tongue as he catches their conversation mid-way through; eventually, curiosity gets the better of him. marcel shifts to look down at the tupperware in question, and pulls a face.[break][break]"what's it supposed to be?"
[attr="class","eDivide"]

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:auto;height:auto;padding:30px 35px;font-size:7pt;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]filter:grayscale(10%);text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]