Underwater death trap [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 16:41:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Any sort of expectations for what this death trap of a sub was going to be like were immediately subverted from the outset. So much so that calling it a sub felt a bit misleading, it was more of an underwater fortress.

Despite this Samuel appeared incredibly uncomfortable stepping foot inside of the sub eve with all of its space. Walking around didn’t change much, his eyes wandering to take note of every possible exit.

”How and when in the world did rocket have the time and money to build this thing? The logistics of this just don't seem possible.”

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2020 23:46:35 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]
re: social‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","body"]marcel thinks over the question a moment before answering with a shrug. the organisation had funding from the strangest places, and people. while he probably had the details filed away somewhere, he thought it better to leave these matters to others.
[break][break]
"beats me. not my department." then again, he wasn't sure what department this would even fall under, exactly.
[break][break]
a few more paces, then marcel speaks again. "so think you'll be moving in any time soon?"
[break][break]

#@samuel

[newclass=.marcel .contain]width:400px; height:auto; border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header]width:380px; height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png); padding:12px 10px 8px 10px; vertical-align:middle; font-size:8px; font-weight;bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body]width:auto; height:auto; padding:30px 35px; text-align:justify; font-size:7pt; letter-spacing:0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body a]filter:grayscale(5%); text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body hr]border:none;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box]margin-top:15px; width:50px; height:50px; border:none; background-color:#2b2b2b; box-shadow:none; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797; font-family:verdana; font-size:14px; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 21:11:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”That’s not funny, Marcel. No way in hell am I spending a night down here.” Samuel pouted, the very thought of living in this underwater hell sent shivers up his spine. And could you even tell night and day if you didn’t have a clock?

Despite how unlike it probably is that there would be some sort of structural problem with the sub that wasn’t a result of interference and was instead a result of shoddy workmanship Samuel’s thought process was this, is rocket so something ridiculous and stupid was probably going to happen.

”How do you even work from here anyway?” He asked, looking around again at the interior of the sub.

”If your job is intel how does this even work? Do you get service down here? I can’t even imagine how that works. If you have an informant who needs to tell you something urgent and doesn’t want to be traced do they have to wait until the sub comes up?”

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 1:01:56 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]
re: social‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","body"]it's not that bad once you get used to it." even as he's saying these words, marcel knows he doesn't entirely believe them.
[break][break]
samuel's barrage of questions come unexpected; marcel's pace slows as he tries to take it all in.
[break][break]
"that's classified," he says, mostly because he can't be bothered to go into the details of it. "why are you so curious, anyway?"

#@samuel

[newclass=.marcel .contain]width:400px; height:auto; border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header]width:380px; height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png); padding:12px 10px 8px 10px; vertical-align:middle; font-size:8px; font-weight;bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body]width:auto; height:auto; padding:30px 35px; text-align:justify; font-size:7pt; letter-spacing:0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body a]filter:grayscale(5%); text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body hr]border:none;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box]margin-top:15px; width:50px; height:50px; border:none; background-color:#2b2b2b; box-shadow:none; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797; font-family:verdana; font-size:14px; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 3:37:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”That’s something you’re supposed to say to someone once they taste their first shitty beer not when talking about being in a sub filled with criminals.” Samuel shook his head, belaboring the point any further was a waste of time.

Clearly Marcel was beyond help, it was sad but a reality that Samuel might have to accept.

The poor man was lying to himself into being okay living an insane life. The sound of the word classified made the smuggler roll his eyes.

”Really? Classified? Who am I going to go tell?” Samuel scoffed, disappointed he wasn’t going to get an explanation for what he felt was an impossible situation.

”Don’t you remember what I told you a while back? That I’d be willing to help you? Intel is right up my alley. Can’t really help if I don’t understand how things work down here, now can I?”