1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 2:30:30 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Sliding off the dreadnaw into the water he used his strength to force the turtle down into submersion, like a little boy playing with his rubber ducky. Going along with the dunking the dreadnaw tucked itself into its shell, only letting out the occasional air bubble.

Once a terrible biter as a Chewtle, evolution seemed to have actually mellowed him out, which was abnormal for a dreadnaw. Still very aware of the the snapping potential of the shelled reptile he kept the turtles mouth end away from his crotch.

It was surprising to think that Cait actually longed for civilization more than he did.

With her earthy and farm-ish upbringing the idea of not going back should have been more palpable to her, or so he thought.

Of course she would relish the idea of not having to see any more scary movies. "Yeah, I..." his voice trailed off. "wasntabigfanofTheRingeither." Something about it just unnerved him far more than it entertained him.

"But those other ones were great films that just happened to be Horror." Horror wasn't even his favorite genre of film. It wasn't his favorite genre of anything, but when it was done right, it was one hell of a unique experience. "It's not easy creating tension and palpable fear in a vacuum!"

As if triggered by the discussion of the horror and fear a gathering of noibats broke through the waterfall, scattering into the daylight.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 8:25:01 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"it doesn't hurt to fantasize."

she'd swim toward a boulder that jutted out of the water, climbing onto it with a well-practiced grace. thoroughly clean of yesterday's work and this morning's excitement, she'd allow the sun to spread its warmth across her bare skin and the breeze to dry her thoroughly soaked flesh. cait grinned at the man as she perched, a playful gleam in her eye as they spoke. 

he had long ago discovered that there was little in the way of scars that marred her freckled exterior; but her back bore remnants of an attack that had been made with the intent to kill her. it was merely discolored skin in the shape of a slash mark, the past wound inflicted by a formantis.

"
can you imagine having children out here?"

she gave a little snort, peering down her nose at the man whilst quirking a thick brow. 

"
they'd be wild little things. especially ones that take after you, sénon."

her mate's spirit burned with a passion so intense that it was inevitable at least one of his offspring would inherit his temperament.

"
and our pokemon's numbers would explode. especially if mine mixed freely with yours.."

cait had warned him to keep his females separate from the males within her care. she didn't trust the unneutered lot not to try to make an attempt. she shook her head at the thought, adopting a more comfortable position upon the spacious boulder as she mulled over the fantasy.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 19:19:17 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Clever girl, she turned to onto her back before he could get to her.

When she turned around she would see him decidedly closer to her perching rock than he had been when she climbed it.

As if proximity wasn't incriminating enough, she'd see the dumbfounded look on his face, as if she'd just caught him doing something naughty.

He cleared his throat hoping she wouldn't notice. Of course she would notice, they were talking procreation after all.

"I can imagine a lot of things out here." Ascending from the water he climbed her rock laying on his side so she might still have her space to lounge properly. "Seems like a perfect place for a Wedding Reception."

Sun, splashable water, fruity umbrella drinks, food cooked on a spitfire, plenty of room for guests and their pokémon. Sounded like a hell of a time.

His eyes cut to the side realizing what he might have implied without meaning to imply it.

"Turn over for a second would ya?" There was no way she would without warning him. She'd just washed off their morning sweat after all. "I promise its not what you think." He did love her stern little scowls at him.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 1:25:05 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

there was a suspicious gleam in her eye.

"..." 

initially she had been cheered by the unintentional slip of the tongue, an expectant look causing her eyebrows to raise. if he had found the idea to be utterly abhorrent, it was likely he wouldn't have even considered mentioning such a topic - even in jest.

'hm.' 

cait's expression grew lax as her gaze swept across his nude form - her look turning appreciative. 

'now doesn't he look like an absolute snack.' 

quite a few women would be chomping at the bit to be in her present position right now.  

"
as long as i don't have to take another bath," she drawled. 

she did as he instructed and turned over with a little sigh. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 7:57:18 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Once she complied he took in the mocha skin on her back.

From his angle of view of her he was tempted for them to get them both dirty again. After all they were already here at the water. Still he kept his hands away from her buttons like he said he would.

Instead his pointer finger lightly trailed over the X-shaped scar, well aware of her ability to heal her own wounds he wagered the wound came before celebi's power did.

He'd seen the scar many a time before but something about their current state of lounging nude called new attentions to it. He kissed her shoulder blade before sharing his thoughts. "Have you ever gone back to that night?"

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 18:25:27 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

during their initial encounters, she had wondered if he had found the marks that marred her flesh to be unattractive. traditionally, women didn't boast battle scars, their skin left mostly unblemished. but he didn't appear to mind their presence as his gaze lingered upon her back, his fingers travelling the length of the discoloration that formed an uneven 'x'. 

"the night of the attack? you mean slateport's invasion?"

cait had interpreted his question thusly, her head shaking as she spoke of her gifts.

"
i don't take time travel lightly," she said. "there's a consequence to everything. i take the theory behind the 'butterfly effect' very seriously. it's why i haven't used it. not once."

she rolled to face him properly, shifting her gaze from the man  to witness the sight of milotic performing a perfectly executed leap.

"
i use celebi's power to heal and grow food in abundance. i'm afraid you've gotten yourself a boring and peace-loving girlfriend, sénon."

cait smirked a little.  

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 0:24:58 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He stared at the scar, unsure of the implications his mind reminded him of.

He touched the naturally healed over skin gently, as if he were touching a bubble he didn't want to burst. It was nice to hear Cait didn't go around abusing her ability to step back and forth through time but whether she did or didn't her answer wasn't one that could appease his weariness regarding her scars.

Or rather regarding the hand he might have played in her receiving them.

He was only half sure he was ready to open the bag of worms of his experience beyond the parameters of his own natural lived spacetime. It was mostly just to speak on the possibilities and though he'd kept it to himself for weeks now seeing the physical reminder took him back to that night.

The fact of the matter was that he was there when it happened, when she was wounded with what would become these scars. "Do you remember what pokémon caused this wound?"

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 13:05:17 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she picked up on his tone as well as noticing the expression he bore, vaguely aware that sénon had entered one of his more somber moods. cait appeared to ponder over the man's inquiry, her brows raising high upon her forehead. 

"surprisingly enough," she said. "
it was something as seemingly harmless as a petilil. their trainer was a woman with purple hair - she wanted to kill me. i don't doubt that."

the memory was an old one, such an event unfolding some two years in the past.

'october of 2018, to be exact,' she thought.

it was a mission that had ultimately resulted in failure.  

"
it doesn't bother me anymore, baby. the doctor's patched me up afterwards. a few stitches, but it all worked out.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 14:44:37 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

As cait spoke, beginning to pick up what he was putting down, he sat up for a moment scratching at the outside section of his forearms, switching from left to right. Tending to a phantom itch on each forearm, then his chest.

He poked around in the figurative darkness to find a way to broach the subject lightly, lest he sound like a fucking lunatic.

"It wasn't a Petilil." He didn't even know what a petilil was, but he'd dodging zubats and golbats since he was eleven. Every cave system in Kanto was lousy with them. Rock Tunnel in particular was ass. "It was a Golbat."

It seemed Cait's memory told her one thing about the incident but history remembered it differently and by her own admission she'd never gone back to check.

It wasn't an issue that she was misremembering.

What species scarred her back wasn't the golden kernel of information to retain for her to retain from that night. Besides she was running away with a V.I.P. she had to protect in that moment, she probably never saw the actual attacking pokémon at all.

But the fact that he could remember what she didn't gave gravity to what he was about to say next, all of what he was about to say next. "I saw it." If he let the memory linger too long he could still feel the burning sting of taking two of its cuts to protect her.

● tags:
● notes: The golbat attack

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 15:33:26 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"a golbat...?"

she shut her eyes and tried to put her memory in its proper order. 

'... was it?'

but the pain was so terribly fresh in that moment that she hadn't focused on the creature ultimately responsible for the wound. the blame was placed upon the grass-type, her memory of the little beast relatively clear.

'but how did he know?'  

"
sénon," she said.

cait leveled him with a look, bemusement written across her features as her eyes grew slightly round.

"
you said you saw it? how, exactly?"

perhaps there was a video that had been salvaged, but she highly doubted he was given access to such old and likely irrelevant footage. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 15:41:19 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

How could he make sense of what was going to sound like nonsense.

Ultimately as she herself had been elevated to the status of demigoddess she might put the pieces together better than even he could, subconsciously, he knew that was why he was telling her this at all.

For now it was about presenting those pieces in a way she could put together sensibly rather than bombarding her with the revelations.

"I was there, on the docks. Standing between the two of you." She wouldn't remember it that way, in fact unlike the Petilil/Golbat memory her mind would tell her it was impossible he'd been there.

Until, she stepped back to incorporate her true scope of understanding what was truly impossible in this world.

When she did that she would probably understand what happened to him better than he did.

To cement his words he formed an X-guard that protected his chest and his head. If she looked hard enough she would see non-de script feint lines on his arms, darker than his normal skin color, like the final lingering of a wound that wasn't able to cut deep enough to fully scar.

They were possibly lines she'd noticed before but in the guard he made now, the lines took on a new context; looking akin to the one on her back.

● tags:
● notes: The golbat attack

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 16:06:41 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she was silent for a period of time, her gaze flitting between his marred skin and his face.

'he's not lying,' she concluded. 'but - ' 

cait shook her head, her incredulity surfacing in the moments following his confession.   

"
i'm sorry but that's... impossible, baby."

the woman loved her mate, but she visibly struggled with simply accepting the truth behind his statement. and just as he responded to her initial claim at being celebi's chosen with disbelief - she did so in turn, shaking her head lightly. 

"
let's head back to camp," she said, simply. "i'll make you some breakfast. okay?"

cait sat up, giving a stretch as she did so - the motion languid. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 16:14:03 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He could only respond to her dubiousness with incredulity.

"Really?" He gawked at her deadpanned as if she'd just compared his bedroom skills to one of her exes. Or if she'd punched one of his runts in the face.

He wasn't even offended, just vexed to the point of being the straight-man to her almost comical denial.

Truly, he couldn't believe she didn't try for a deeper understanding and instead just wrote him off as, whatever she wrote him off as.

"REALLY?" How could she be so dismissive of something so strange. "Then you explain it." He had a better answer for how he could remember something from her past first-hand that she didn't remember him being there for, but that diamond of a card he was keeping to himself for now.

● tags: cait
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 16:33:55 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she had hoped he'd simply move on following her easy dismissal. but instead he had taken offense, his voice raising as he questioned her. cait pointedly looked away for a moment, an unhappy frown tugging at the corners of her lips. 

"i don't doubt you'd stand in-between me and something dangerous," she said. "
i don't doubt that even for a moment.

her gaze remained averted, fixated upon the water that brushed against the bolder they shared. 

"
but i didn't see you there - and i doubt you have the power to go gallivanting to the past on a whim. it's just - "

the woman sucked in a breath, desperately hopeful that their conversation wouldn't transition into an argument.

"
- hard to believe. i know you're not lying. it's just - unless celebi - or dialga"

she abruptly fell silent, her voice following that brief pause terribly small as a hint of wonder entered her expression. 

"
unless you had an encounter with lord dialga...?"   

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 16:39:16 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It took prodding to get her on the right train of thought but she moved fast enough once

At the actual questioning of if he'd encountered the God of Time, he was a little less bold and sure of himself. His expression settled back into the slightest of frowns as he rubbed at the stubble on his jaw and chin.

He was still trying to wrap his head around what he'd seen and what he'd heard.

What it was like to exist outside of time and space, to stare eternity in the face. "Define; encounter."

● tags:
● notes: