part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 16:54:43 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"it means you were touched by their power," she said. "
i would have known if celebi had anything to do with it."

the woman peered at her male counterpart, noticing the bit of scruff that presently sprouted from his chin.

"
if you went to the past it was the time lord's doing. there's no one else that could have been involved."

cait allowed this tidbit of information to sink in, before pressing sénon for more information.

"
tell me what happened."    

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 18:02:30 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Having to put the whole thing into words was the crazy part.

"It happened back in early October." It was eerie how the memories of what happened that "day" were so fleeting. Logically what he experienced only could have happened in one day but the memories of each incident seemed to come back to him slowly over the weeks to come.

Like repressed memories scratching to get to the surface.

It felt too close to Deja Vu the way his mind processed these experiences he'd clearly never lived outside of the moment in which they were happening to him.

"I went places. I saw things. During times where I knew my own history would have put me somewhere else." It didn't hurt his mind to think about what happened or even try to make sense of it on instinct. But putting it into words was just short of crazy.

"I saw you at the docks the night Blackwell invaded Slateport." He crossed his arms. "I saw you falling through the skies while Ho-oh rampaged against a tower." He wasn't troubled by the dangers she'd survived but he gave the moments their proper gravity.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2021 23:10:13 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the woman couldn't keep the surprise from her face, her eyes rounding as he revealed his venture into the past. 

'ho-oh.'

"that wasn't ho-oh, sénon," cait corrected. "
that was an abomination."

and the plunge following its summoning was the stuff of nightmares. it reminded her of when she was a child; when she had recklessly and stupidly skirted the edge of a bridge and fell - only to be caught by the numerous ariados who were charged with ensuring no one of the tribe made it to the forest floor below.

"
we had only just met."

cait eyed him, experiencing that warmth that caused something within her belly to flutter.

"
why did you try to save me? you could have been seriously hurt."

her eyes went to his markings which presently matched her own.

"
was it really worth the risk?"   

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2021 23:42:40 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He loved the moments between them that forced him to bear his feelings for her to witness. Actions always spoke louder than words and the scars on his arms screamed to reinforce with conviction things his mouth had been saying to her for some time now.

"We hadn't just met." He playfully darted his eyes to the side. "If not for your implant we might have already had a kid on the way by the time that Di-alga stuff happened." He struggled to tie the incidents to the name of such an impossible creature.

Still, they'd had a very busy first month or so together.

"I'm not saying I already felt then what I feel now but..." His vulnerabilities making him blush he pulled her down and into his arms speaking to her from behind.

"When I saw you running away, to protect someone else. What we had going on, I decided I wanted to see it through. I wanted to go further with you and know what we might be capable of." He remembered deciding so quickly that he'd claimed Cait as his own and no matter the details of the time or place; he wouldn't let her come to harm while he was able to even begin to interject.

"It wasn't a risk at all. Logically, instinctively it was what felt right to me." With both of his hands resting on her belly, his admission to his feelings back then, caused him to poke her in the back.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 0:30:44 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she couldn't keep a smile from her face, cait fancying when he sought to mention children. 

'soon,' she promised. 

but for now, she'd prioritize ensuring he remained by her side.

"i wish we had met before all of this," she said. "
before the war, at least. i could have used the company."

reminded of the days when she had been alone, she couldn't help but wonder if that loneliness had drove her to desperately clinging onto .

'i just wanted someone. anyone.'

cait nuzzled into his broad chest, relishing in his natural scent. without the presence of shampoos or soaps, it was very easily noticed.

"
i had stormy and fernando," she admitted. "but this is different."

a quiet laugh caused her shoulders to tremble lightly.

"
what is with you and literally tossing yourself into a dangerous situation? when we met outside of mauville city - you did the same thing."

the woman slipped from his arms, removing herself from the bolder and finding land. their clothes awaited them back at camp, the path they had taken bearable on their exposed feet. 

"
c'mon. let's go continue our personal rendition of naked and afraid."  

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 0:46:13 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

As she tried to pull him up, he didn't budge.

Instead he cleared his throat, giving her "that" look.

"We can't go back to camp yet." As he stood up she would instantly understand what he was getting at. "If we go now, we'll just have to come right back."

He nipped at her neck before she could resist, using all her 'weaknesses' against her.

They would make it back to camp eventually; but there was still work to put in here. The rock they stood on was impressive warm and perfectly flat. What it lacked in softness it made for in surrounding visuals.

A pure sparkling lake, lavish and lush trees, exotic and beautiful pokémon paying the two of them not a sliver of notice.

There was a memory of love here waiting to etched into time and Sénon was insistent on doing the carving. If need be, when it was all over, he would gladly wash the both of them.

● tags:
● notes: -fade to black-

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 13:34:42 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

sénon proved difficult to resist, the woman allowing her arms to wrap around his neck and her legs to secure themselves around his waist. 

"you have a good point."

- - - 

they had to wash again for obvious reasons, the moment proving an intimate one as they cleansed each others bodies. another round of sunning dried their skin and hair, the pair languishing upon the bolder they had claimed for themselves. the walk back to the camp was a slow one, quiet conversation shared between the pair before their focus shifted to the coming day.

'one day down. a few more to go.'

she considered the leftovers, deciding it was best they polished them off before they went bad. everything was warmed and served in tin dishes by the woman, cait intent on sénon being served the larger portions. once they were full on soup and the remaining scraps of cooked bird, she began to contemplate what they'd have for lunch.

"
are you fishing again?"

after setting aside the dishes to be later washed at the river in a neat pile, she presented him with this inquiry.

"
i'm thinking about tagging along.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 14:01:01 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Whenever his blood got up Cait was always willing to get him get it down again. It was one of the dozens of reasons why he felt the way he felt about her.

If she could admit she was in love, the least he could do was honor those feelings until he was able to openly return them.

When they got back to camp he noticed Cait filling his bowl and being rather frugal with her own. She wanted to come with him to fish but in truth he'd changed his mind on doing that today. "Actually I was going to let the fish rest and just fast until tomorrow." He pointed at her bowl. "You might want to balance out those portions, I wouldn't want you going hungry until then."

He slapped the hard muscle on his abs. There was enough body fat on him to wait a day. His muscles needed to eat as much as his stomach did but he wouldn't deflate in twenty-fours.

He waited for her to protest about him not eating for the day, he had a hot one locked loaded and waiting about feasting on her if he got hungry. He'd been practicing on how to wiggle eyebrows and everything.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 1:07:46 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"you burn more calories than i do," she informed. "
and i eat smaller portions on top of that."

cait surmised that she could eat a little more, but she naturally prioritized her beau's needs over her own. it was an instinctual thing, especially since he was comparatively more active. 

"
if you're sure...

almost guiltily, she prepared another bowl for herself, eating quickly before planning their meals for the remainder of the day. with sénon insisting on fasting, she'd be feeding herself.

'trail mix and some roasted veggies should work for lunch.'

she produced several seeds from her pack, planting them into the earth. carefully, she coaxed the root vegetables emerging from their seeds with her gift - the plant's rapid growth made visible by the green sprouts which emerged. several moments passed before a carrot, an onion and a potato were promptly harvested.

"
this isn't cheating, is it?"

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 1:29:27 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

With his mind already set to fasting he savored the flavor of the soup she made knowing it would be a small while before he ate again. Of course he couldn't savor it much considering he scarfed down the bowl-full like a wildling.

She might not have seen the grin he cracked he cracked at her; the soup was really flavorful. He could totally trust her to cook for their children and yield nourishing and tasty meals.

She wasn't on his level of 'kitchen kick-assery' but he knew kids to eat paste and other inedible shit. With even the smallest bit of luck, their potential offspring would have far more developed palettes and taste buds by the time their motor skills allowed them to put their own boogers in their mouths.

The idea that she was so capable made him want to jump her again.

He wasn't even sure a third morning performance was possible; but the mind was willing even if the flesh was tuckered out.

It seemed being in the wilds like they were was having a serious effect on their bonding as a couple.

If the two of them made it far enough to become husband and wife, a place like this would be the ideal place for a honeymoon.

The realization that he was secretly toying with the future prospect of marrying her despite his hangups about marriage made him cough on the last swallows of his soup.

Covering his hand with his mouth he swallowed down the last bit before letting out a furious round of coughs to clear his throat.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 0:23:04 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

without missing a beat, she'd move to settle by his side as coughs wracked his form, her hand reaching to rub soothing circles into his back. she had dressed in a dark tank-top and shorts to combat the heat, her hair tied in its usual ponytail. 

"mmm."

once he calmed she'd reach to press gentle kisses onto the handsome features of his face, her present state of utter infatuation resulting in her rampant displays of affection.

"
do you know what the name 'cait' means?

the inquiry was seemingly random, the woman wanting to veer the topic into a certain direction.

"
it means 'pure'," she said. "daddy apparently thought i'd grow into someone worthy of that title."

her smile lessened somewhat, but it remained despite that brief moment of self-reflection.

"
what does sénon mean? and why did your parents give it to you?"  

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 21:55:02 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"That depends on who you ask." He pondered the best way to explain. It wasn't as straight forward as the meaning behind Cait's name. He had to give credit where credit was due, the baby girl whose namesake was for purity grew up to embody it in the ways that mattered most.

Ultimately it meant they wanted her to be a certain kind of person in the world and their society and they raised and groomed her to fit the label. It seemed to be a marker of experienced parents that they had a plan for her and she grew up to realize that plan in spectacular fashion.

"My father based the etymology of my name in Kantonian." Leaning back on his butt he widened his legs as he pulled Cait between them, sitting his bowl down beside them.

"The "non" meant; 'non, no, or none'." With her back to his chest he parted her knees to expose the sands under them, drawing characters in the sand with the handle of his spoon. "The "se" meant; 'current, torrent, rapids, shallows, shoal'." Cait would hear a smirking scoff as he continued; it always tickled him that he turned out to be a firebug despite how he was named.

"Essentially my father defined my name to signify still waters." In context it wasn't hard to guess what kind of person would name their child with such meaning. "My birth was the end of a turbulent time for my parents and he wanted my name to reflect that." A child bringing a settling presence to two tossed about lives.

"Of course it was my mother who originally named me after a chemical she thought sounded 'cute' for a baby boy; "Xenon". My father changed the "X", which had a "Z" pronunciation anyway, to an "S"." It wasn't regal and as far as he was concerned it wasn't especially on the nose in terms of defining him as a person but it was his own unique little blessing, from two people who loved him terribly.

"Personally I like to separate it as "Sen" for 'the future, priority, precedence' and "on" for 'favor, obligation', then it becomes 'of favored future' or 'priority obligation'. Something with gravitas and weight, you know?"

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 13:45:10 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she was genuinely intrigued by the amount of thought that had invested in his first name. it was fairly obvious his parents cared deeply for their son, bestowing upon him a title with a deeper meaning. cait rested against him as he made his marks upon the sand, the woman relishing this casual moment of intimacy.  

"'of a favored future,'" she parroted. 

with a bit of work and some effort, she could make it so that such a prediction come into fruition. but it would likely take a fair amount of work and careful decision-making on her part, obstacles in near abundance set before the pair. 

'my ailment, for example. and then there's also kanto.' 

she hurriedly filed away such things, instead focusing on the good as opposed to their future troubles. 

"
your parents sound lovely. i look forward to meeting them in the near future."

cait clung onto the hope that they'd fancy her. 

"
to be perfectly honest - i never imagined myself hooking up with an islander - or a man or woman of the sea. my tribe isn't exactly fond of kyogre's domain.

she dug her finger into the sand, making a rather crude picture of the beast by forming its outline.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 4:08:35 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He imagined in his mind the plants that grew on islands were beautiful. Kanto's volcanic soil meant Cinnabar had no native flora, but every thing in Alola was lush and colorful.

To him Cait seemed so natural in an Island setting, especially now.

As he watched her doodle Kyogre. The enlarged core with weighted fins was a look he'd recognize in any medium. He'd never seen such a pokémon at the scale of Kyogre in Lilycove; then it transformed into an even larger state.

"It's funny; back home we didn't make much of a fuss over Kyogre or Groudon. An island isn't an island if the water isn't making its borders. Yet, without whatever landmass there is to float at sea, an island doesn't exist."

Just as well, due to Mt. Cinnabar, Moltres was a legend too close to home to give much deity-grade praise to anything else.

"We didn't pick sides; land and sea have to play a delicate game to make an island."

Circling back around to his family his exhale was subtle as he lowered his guard enough to share a bit of a secret with the one in his arms.

"I can't imagine Mr. and Mrs. Gioco being anything short of blown away by you."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
ovmosis (S)
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 10:14:17 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she was put at ease but only somewhat, her gaze downturned as she mulled over his words. 

'land and sea.'

it was strange to think a man with a mane the color of crimson could potentially represent the sea. but there was also a fire within him she had experienced in full; his passion as a lover and a man one that could be easily recognized. 

"i'm sure my family would love you too, 
but i'm afraid the women of the village - and some of the men - might take a liking to you as well."

sénon would stand out like a beacon of light in the deepest depths of the ocean, his coloring clashing with those of the villagers that occupied her partially isolated home. 

"
we're mostly closed off from 'outsiders' - so they might take an immediate interest to you. i hope you don't mind being the center of attention."

she jumped a little, a sitrus berry plopping a short distance away from the man and woman. her toucannon hovered above briefly, squinting at the pair before flying off once they had offered their tribute. cait reached for the berry, the skin tough and the flesh beneath solid and slightly chewy when uncooked. 

"
i'll need a knife for this one," she remarked.