remedy [ee]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 13:49:37 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]
re: healing hoenn‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","body"]marcel picks a poisoned luvdisc from the waters. as the water-type squirms, his ponyta extends the coverage of its PASTEL VEIL until the pokemon is healed.
[break][break]
releasing it back into the ocean, marcel glances to the ruins of a town nearby. the renovations still had a long way to go.
[break][break]
"how much of that was you?" he jokes.

[newclass=.marcel .contain]width:400px; height:auto; border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header]width:380px; height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png); padding:12px 10px 8px 10px; vertical-align:middle; font-size:8px; font-weight;bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body]width:auto; height:auto; padding:30px 35px; text-align:justify; font-size:7pt; letter-spacing:0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body a]filter:grayscale(5%); text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body hr]border:none;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box]margin-top:15px; width:50px; height:50px; border:none; background-color:#2b2b2b; box-shadow:none; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797; font-family:verdana; font-size:14px; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
remedy [ee]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 20:14:51 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i did no such thing!" priam reacts defensively.

with his pants rolled all the way up, priam stands on knee deep waters of the beach. he holds his pyukumuku with both of its hands as it excretes its healing elixir on the water to purify it from poison. priam leaves it as his attention is fully on the rocket admin.

"i only got on a boat and let my bravy do its own thing! we can blame someone else for this!"

too eager for an argument (somewhat), marcel's intentions go over the head of the boy. maybe he's too used to being reprimanded when he does stupid things, like every other thing he does.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
remedy [ee]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 0:11:11 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marcel"]
[attr="class","contain"]
[attr="class","header"]
re: healing hoenn‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","body"]his smile is patient, his laughter held-back. "i was joking, priam."
[break][break]
the next pokemon gives more resistance, splashing marcel as he attempts—and, eventually, gives up—to hold it still. there's only just about enough time for his ponyta to heal it.
[break][break]
"you sure that's all you did?" if anything, priam's answer raises suspicions that hadn't been there.

[newclass=.marcel .contain]width:400px; height:auto; border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header]width:380px; height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png); padding:12px 10px 8px 10px; vertical-align:middle; font-size:8px; font-weight;bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .header a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body]width:auto; height:auto; padding:30px 35px; text-align:justify; font-size:7pt; letter-spacing:0.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body a]filter:grayscale(5%); text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body hr]border:none;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box]margin-top:15px; width:50px; height:50px; border:none; background-color:#2b2b2b; box-shadow:none; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797; font-family:verdana; font-size:14px; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcel .body .team .party:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
remedy [ee]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 3:45:01 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam starts to scratch his head, dropping the pyukumuku into the shallow waters with a plop. it can purify whichever wild pokemon tries to come nearby, he supposed, although that thought comes as a hindsight rather than a conscious decision.

"i feel like i'm being gaslit... i think that's the term, right?"

priam did nothing to contribute against the fight besides maybe let his braviary let loose and tackle everything that came in their way. most of it were just troops though.

"wait, no! i remember being clean about the entire thing! just a quick swoop! i remember going straight to their base because i thought that's where the goodies are for the samples eva wanted."

there's an effort to recall more, with priam concentrating to squeeze out more details about that day.

"i don't think any of my pokemon killed ultra beasts. that big blue pokemon ate some of them though after their general bit down the orb thing. shit's wild."