awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
demon to some
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 23:01:33 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 although the laboratories aren’t tucked away in the lower levels of the submarine, it feels like they might be; it’s always colder here. regularly, perhaps this zone would be untouched save for the head scientists and those under their employ, but recent events resulted in the two former megalopolan generals being settled into the holding area adjacent to the labs.

dominic watches the older one - a captive courtesy of him and his team from mauville - through the one-way mirror with an impassive, though almost verging on curious, expression. it’s a glorified cell, and it’s honestly better than the man deserves.

he turns slowly when he hears footsteps approaching down the corridor. "eva. you liking your new neighbours?" dominic says after a moment as he inclines his head toward the glass.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
demon to some
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 21:00:25 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”No loud music or banging on the walls so I can’t complain.” Eva replied, her focus locked onto the man residing with the cell on the other side of the mirror. The head scientist was excited to have one alien general in their custody but to have two?

And on top of that, the other one being the infamous Jules Cotillard was a fantastic surprise.

”Would have been nice to have the complete set staying with us but I’m glad we got this one.” It was such a shame that the other general at Mauville died and the other one at Meteor falls was beyond her reach.

”Have you managed to persuade our guest to be more open about sharing company secrets?”