charity

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
charity
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 18:41:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.angelonfire] --aofAccent:#666666; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","angelonfire"]
[attr="class","aofSidebar"]

tag

[attr="class","aofBody"]

ah yes, the war. [break][break]

truly, a catastrophe that set itself within hoenn. who'd have thought? how many lives were taken in this war, she wonders? how many fighters had fallen? how many corpses will she find, littered on the field? how many bodies buried under the rubble? how many carcasses will she find, in a pose so desperate as they tried to crawl out of their disaster at their final moments? what would their expression look like? would they be at peace? in pain? what were they thinking in their final moments? [break][break]

she was rearing to see it all, first hand. [break][break]

a shame that the majority of bodies have been cleaned up before the healing effort was coming into effect. the woman of faith was hoping to see something amusing, but it couldn't be helped if she wasn't going to find that today. unfortunately, both chansey and togepi caught wind of her twisted desire, and felt the slightest bit uncomfortable with their trainer. [break][break]

she notices, and smiles while reaching her hand out to pat the top of the large pink pokemon. "worry not, we're here to help with healing and recovery~" she reassures the chansey. the togepi squeaks in her other arm, and the woman clad in black and white only smiles at the baby. [break][break]

there was a small group of people already, who seemed to be taking refuge with healing by rubble being cleared out. that would be a good place to start.

[attr="class","aofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.angelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Voltolos

Novak
He, him
May 14
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Rocket researcher
Grunt
Single
36 height
36 height
There's always another secret.
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @novak
Novak Manchester
charity
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 22:20:37 GMT
Novak Manchester Avatar

@madeline

Madeline's Chansey and Togepi were not the only ones who sensed their trainer's morbid thoughts.

"Yarrow?"

Novak's Kirlia flinched, as if his concentration was broken.

"Is something wrong?" The Kirlia shook his head, but Novak saw his eyes flicker up towards something. He followed the Pokemon's gaze, and saw that he had been looking at a pretty lady who was about Novak's age, apprehension in his eyes.

"Was it her?" asked Novak, indicating Madeline, and Yarrow nodded.

Huh. What emotion could there be among someone who was here to help Hoenn rebuild after the chaos of war that would unnerve Yarrow so badly? Novak began to step towards her, but Yarrow grabbed his leg, shaking his head frantically.

"She won't hurt us, buddy," said Novak, but Yarrow wasn't willing to budge. He sighed. "Well, now I'm really curious," he said, "but you can stay in the ball if you want. How about that?"

Yarrow needed no urging, pressing the button of the Pokeball himself.

This was really weird. Just in case, he released Bamboo, the Pangoro materializing from his Pokeball. He could help clear the rubble, like he came here to do, and could protect him from the lady if he really needed it, for whatever reason.

When he walked up to her, though, he realized that he had no idea how he was going to start this discussion. What was he going to say? "My Pokemon that can sense people's emotions, and is generally rather collected, freaked the hell out about something you were thinking?"

"Hi," he said. He cleared his throat, heat rising to his face. "I'm Novak. Do you want to, um. Clear out that rubble?"

Of course she wanted to clear out the rubble. Damn. He probably sounded like the world's biggest dunce right now.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
charity
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 2:03:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","aofBody"]

a nervous chansey and a nervous togepi weren't the best combination. the warm smile and calming demeanour about her, on theother hand, sharply contrasted with this. her kindness was twisted in a gruesome sense, and thus her pokemon followed her. reluctantly and hesitantly, but they followed her. an amused smile curls up on her lips as she crouched down by some of the resting survivors, hands against her chest with soft prayers to the lord arceus. "bless their souls, for they are alive."[break][break]

she wanted to vomit. [break][break]

even uttering that hypocrite of a god's name disgusted her, never mind praising it. still, as she plays with the charade, her soft hands begin to grab onto rolls of bandages, as her pokemon began to heal with heal pulse and life dew, respectively. she stays down, on her knees, tending to more wounds until a man approaches her from the side. his shadow is cast over her, and she takes but a moment to glance upwards. [break][break]

a young man, not too much younger than her. with a warm smile on her face, she nods her head in response. "yes, i am." she replies, ruby red eyes locked onto his own. "you are too, yes? may the gods bless your kindness~" the nun lowers her head, once again, maintaining a somber and understanding atmosphere around her.

this is late but here you go healing hoenn mission

[newclass=.angelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Voltolos

Novak
He, him
May 14
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Rocket researcher
Grunt
Single
36 height
36 height
There's always another secret.
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @novak
Novak Manchester
charity
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 23:41:16 GMT
Novak Manchester Avatar

@madeline

Thank god, she didn't seem to be put off by Novak's blundering introduction. She seemed to be a nice lady, at first glance. She had been whispering some sort of prayer when he'd approached while she was healing people, or something. He wasn't really sure.

Novak wasn't terribly religious himself, but he could understand the appeal. Something powerful watching over you and helping you sounded like a good thing to believe in when you felt too small for your troubles. 

And, yup, here it was again. "May the gods bless your kindness." It was an opening for a deeper conversation, and Novak decided he would take it. No harm done with a small amount of philosophical discussion here and there.

Even if Yarrow's Pokeball was trembling like a fucker on his belt. Dear Arceus. He hoped she wouldn't notice and ask about it.

"The gods, eh..." He shrugged. "Which gods, if you don't mind me asking? I'm not sure what I should be believing, with all the things going on recently."

Another Pokeball opened and revealed Marigold. The Ribombee only looked about for a few seconds before realizing what the deal was, helping with the healing with her own Pollen Puffs as Bamboo put his might to use moving rubble, grabbing the larger pieces and hauling them out of the way.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
charity
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 18:40:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","aofBody"]

honestly speaking, there was no meaning behind her words. she couldn't care less about the god worshipped by the majority, seeing that they were all hypocrites for believing in such a creature that would revel in their suffering, behind the guise of a benevolent and just ruler. she'd sooner cut a man's hand off with a smile on her face, suggesting that it was all, indeed, for the greater good, and be worshipped for providing an offering. [break][break]

pathetic. [break][break]

what she doesn't expect was for the young man to approach her with the question, regarding her god. her expression betrays her inner thoughts, with the latter being more akin to a grimace as her features showed the soft, undisturbed smile. "arceus, of course." of course, keeping up her mask of a kind, giving nun. "things are difficult indeed, but i am certain that he is watching over us with a dutiful eye." though she smiles, the shine doesn't seem to quite reach her eyes. of course, to the untrained, they wouldn't exactly notice something like that. [break][break]

"were you involved in the war, young man?" the albino asks, fingers tented together with her arms holding up the little egg pokemon. all while the chansey was doing her best to help with the relief effort, offering her egg in these trying times.

this is late but here you go healing hoenn mission