Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 4:50:03 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
Bryan had returned to Hoenn after a year long trip exploring the Kalos region. He was glad to be back to his normal stomping grounds and decided he was up for some more adventuring, it was kind of chilly like when he left so he opted to visit MT chimney by travelling via jagged pass. He heard this route kept some people pretty warm cause of it's close proximity to mount chimney and a contained a loot of random plots of soot. It was still day time at the moment so Bryan opted to have Audino with him since Lily would run itself ragged trying to escape the soot that was falling all around it. Bryan looked around and saw all of the soot falling around and on him, he was definitely going to need a bath when he returned to his room...and so was audino but she didn't seem so bothered by it or at least put on a brave front for Bryan. He knew that she was probably very upset he wanted to go here as she liked to keep clean since she was the most motherly out of his Pokémon.

He watched as Audino actually did something pretty out of character, she seemed interested in one of the gray trees from the nearby volcanic activity. He was curious as he pulled out his flask and took out a bit of a swig from it to try and keep warm. "What's up Audino? You interested in the leaves being a weird color?" he said as he followed behind her slowly and put his hands back in his pockets.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 6:44:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Hit had decided to head out into the area for some solo training of his own, having told his traveling comrades made of his Poke-Friends to stay in the area but do their best to enjoy themselves and get some workouts in. He wasn't going to babysit them, he trusted the group to go out and perform their individual tasks. But, that also meant that he couldn't slack off so, he had decided to head closer to Mt. Chimney to try and see if he could find a stray Pokemon to try his skills again. He had thought about bringing one of his companions with him, on the off chance he found a Pokemon that was too strong but... The idea actually had him excited. If he could run into a Pokemon that gave him a challenge than today would be more than worth it. He had done his research about the area surrounding the Mountain and decided to travel up Jagged Pass, finding a spot where he could try and hide to get the drop on Pokemon...

But as he sat in a tree, crouched down and waiting for a target, he saw another trainer coming up the path with an Audino. Hit's brows pressed together in a furrow as he watched them with squinted strong topaz eyes, like a predator was watching them, hoping that they would simply pass by. But, knowing about Audino's sensitive ears, no part of Hit was surprised as the Pokemon adjusted its walk and came over to the branch he was on. As Bryan asked his question, there was a loud sigh that would leave the tree, "Something tells me that he's actually looking for me." And with that, the man would move to slide out of the tree and land on the ground in a crouched stance in front of the Audino. Slowly the man would stand up until he was at his full height of Six Feet and Seven Inches tall, looking down at the pink Pokemon. With more grace than a man of his size should have, he would extend his right hand towards the Pokemon so that it could run it's ear feelers along him if it wanted, palm upwards and peaceful to the creature. If the Audino didn't mind, afterwards Hit would move his hand to gently ruffle the beast's head.

Hit only wore a pair of fur pants that seemed to be hand stitched and made from Pokemon skin and his skin was an odd grey color. It was obvious, upon closer inspection, that Hit had actually covered his whole body in the soot from the area to help mask his skin. The only parts that were covered were the small areas around his eyes, so it didn't accidentally blind him. He'd take a look towards Bryan and raise a brow, "Friend or Foe?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2020 7:29:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MACHOP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOW KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @william60

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDITITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORCE PALM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2020 6:09:10 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Audino was right! She did see something in that tree, however where she expected to find a Pokemon she was...kind of right? Audino instead found a giant hulking piece of man instead. It loomed over her and extended his hand to her to which she promptly planted one of her feelers on to see what exactly that man was feeling. Audino couldn't feel any hostility from him at all, in fact she felt calm around him for some reason. Bryan however stared at the whole situation  in disbelief.. why the hell did Audino keep finding random people? maybe he should have been a detective with her... when he asked friend or foe bryan stood there stunned again
"Uh...depends? are you gonna beat me up?" he asked curiously "Or hunt me down or some shit?" he said raising a brow at the guy this guy was absolutely jacked. "Friend I suppose. Also..what are you doing?" He said as he saw the nearby pokemon also staring at them in confusion. Bryan saw a meditite watching them to which he tossed a pokeball to the side and let out his honedge "Honedge, shadow sneak it and then use night slash." he said plainly as he watched from the sideline. If the moves landed successfully Bryan would then try to throw a pokeball at meditite to try and capture it in a pokeball.

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad1"]

0000 WORDS

[attr="class","lovemad1"]@pharaohleap

NOTES AND STUFF CAN GO HERE, WOO! don't write too much, i don't think this scrolls?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 22:14:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Hit would have enjoyed his interaction with the Audino before his senses seemed to snap into play, letting his golden topaz hues scan around the area before he caught sight of a nearby Pokemon. It seemed that Bryan had saw one of the Pokemon but a Machop had decided to try and sneak up behind them, where Hit would have put himself between the fighter and Bryan's Audino, "Unless you are here to cause irreversible damage to the animals or environment, I think we are fine." As the Machop would have dashed towards them with great speed, Hit would have watched closely and done something that most would have considered mad!... He charged the Machop as it got close!!!

What followed would be a quick exchange between martial artists, the Machop was strong and fast but it wasn't trained in actual combat like Hit was. The thing tried to get off some blows before Hit had taken his legs from underneath him, knocking the creature down. A few swift blows would have ended the fight, the Machop pinned underneath one of Hit's feet with the man staring down at them. There was a moment of tension before he would have removed his foot and offered the Machop his hand, "And what does it look like? I'm making friends." He said as he tried to befriend the Machop, not pulling out a Pokeball like his Trainer counterpart.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 2:41:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HATTREM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HARIYAMA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VITAL THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WAKE-UP SLAP

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 8:57:54 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan watched strangely at the beast of a man "I have neither the time nor the energy to bring harm to anyone or anywhere. Besides my wouldn't exactly be happy with me if I did. Fairy types and grass types and all that." he said as he put his hands up as if releasing himself from any kind of possible guilt. He watched as hit turned to face the Machop who was running at them full speed. as he stared at the man strangely, were people polluting this area for no reason? He looked around trying to find any signs of such activity but honestly Bryan had no idea how to even tell if someone had been bumbling around here as of late causing damage to the area. [break][break]

As the two collided they began to trade blows with one another as Bryan stood there flabbergasted. Apparently he wasn't the only one frightened by the sudden clashing of man and Pokémon. A hattrem ran out of the brushes and grabbed Bryan by the leg afraid of the ongoing onslaught between the two. Wow Pokémon were literally just coming out of the wood work here huh? Bryan crouched down and pet the creature trying to calm it down as Audino mimicked the same action. [break][break]

Bryan still as stone faced as ever grabbed a pokeball from his belt and bonked it onto hattrem's own head to capture it. "Is that what you call that?" he said confused as he didn't even look at his new acquaintance. "So none of your Pokémon are kept with pokeballs? are you even a trainer?"  he said in a confused tone

NOTES: @william60
attempting to catch hattrem
have 6 balls trying to use 1 making new total 5

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 20:10:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As the fight calmed down and the Machop accepted his hand, Hit would help him up before moving to take a knee and began to look over him. There was a fur pouch hidden on the belt of his fur-made pants, mostly blending in if you didn't know what to look for. As Hit made sure the Pokemon was fine, he would ruffle the Pokemon's head and it would give a pleased noise. As Hit would take out some bandages to cover a few of the bruises, he'd look over at Bryan, "Yes, it's exactly what I call it. And not a single Pokemon is held in a pokeball." The man would stand up and stare at Bryan as he would pet the Hattrem to calm it down, the man's face hard to get a read on but he didn't seem displeased, "I wouldn't call myself a trainer, I'm more of a... Tamer? Although, even that doesn't quite do it justice."

Another Pokemon would have come out from the woodworks at that second, a Hariyama that would have been watching the fight between the Machop and Hit! She walked closely and took an offensive stance towards Hit, where he would smirk, "Oh right, my name is Hit." And with that he would engage in combat against the pokemon, the two of them exchanging loud, open-palmed strikes that would ring out in the air. It would only be a minute or so later before Hit get the Pokemon into an arm hold, growling at it a bit and waiting to see what it said in response[attempt to capture!].
[/blockquote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 4:23:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALARIAN FARFETCH'D APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEADFAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRUTAL SWING

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHINGLING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 20:46:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan had stared in amazement as Hit began to go toe to toe with a hariyama. What in the world was this guy's strength? Bryan never saw someone capable of going toe to toe with a pokemon like that. Did...did he grow up in the wild or something? Or was this thing just a clever pokemon in disguise messing with him? Bryan had no idea at all so he just kept audino by his side as she watched him go crazy. [break][break]

She was completely enraptured by the man's performance, even mimicking his punches as well as if trying to help him. "I see...as much as i find it strange, I guess it a unique way to live. On the frontier. The fact you can even keep up with that hariyama shows how crazy you are. I suppose you live out here in the woods? like a modern day caveman?" he asked curiously before also giving his name "Name's bryan and this is audino." he said raising his flask to him for a second to greet him. "It's cool you decide to live like this though, all that freedom and trust." he said as he took a sip

NOTES: skipping capture of chimecho and letting hit capture farfetched

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 0:24:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The battle was intense but by the time that it was over, Hit would be sitting cross legged a bit from Bryan with the two Pokemon that he had fought with so far. The Hariyama had some bruises and wounds on it but Hit would've pulled out some bandages and began to patch him up, "I do live in the woods, yes, though I grew up in a different area than around here. People tend to compare me to a caveman but don't let my looks fool you. I may not know much about the world of man but that doesn't make me a fool." As they were seemingly starting to relax, Hit would take the time to look at the man and his Pokemon before offering a soft smile that complimented his handsome features, "It seems like you take good care of your Pokemon, Bryan. I can respect that. And it is so nice to meet you, Audino." Hit would have finished taking care of the Hariyama when another Pokemon seemed to slowly saunter over towards them, causing Hit to grin, "Oh, and my name is Hit."

It was a FarFetch'd carried a large leek, who must have seen the fights from before because he seemed more than ready to tussle, "Ha, hey there little guy, you want a fight?" He laughed and stood up, looking over at the Machop, "You ready to spar?" It would give positive noises before Hit would come to stand between the two Pokemon, like setting up a spar between two people, with Hit as the judge. Hit would motion for them to start fighting and they would, Farfetch'd and Machop exploring each others tactics in a nice fight. While Hit watched it and judged them, he would glance over at Bryan, "This is the only way I know how to live. Tell me, what is it like living amongst people? Isn't it too loud for you to sleep in the cities?" It wouldn't take long before the fight was wrapped up and Hit would nod in approval as the bird claimed victory.

Hit would approach the Farfetch'd with some bandages, "Kick ass man, you did a great job!" He grinned widely and would attempt to patch it up and gain some friends(Capture attempt).
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 6:00:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIGNITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAT CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRUMPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TEETER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]HIT CAUGHT THE G!FARFETCH'D!
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 5:27:28 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan let out a long winded whistle after Hit's battle was over. he saw that Hit was going to bandage the Pokémon himself but Audino instantly snatched it out of hit's hand and waved a finger at her "Ah. Sorry yeah just let her do her thing, she's like a mother bear she can take care of them." he said scratching the back of his head [break][break]

Audino began to approach the two Pokémon and placed her hands in front of her with a little pink ball of light and then opened them as she fired off the energy towards the two Pokémon and hit as well. She used heal pulse on the two of them to heal their bruises. Audino then rushed back over to hit and handed his Band-Aids back and cheered saying it's name to him and then ran over to Bryan's lap and sat on him as sat on the floor and began to pet her "You really have a heart of gold huh?" he said as he pet the top of her head. [break][break]

He then began to ask hit questions about cities, had...had he never been to one before? This person was around the same age...right? not like he could tell since the two looked wildly different. "Hmmmm, well if you try to sleep in a public area yeah it might be a bit too loud to sleep, but if you find a nice quiet spot you'll usually be able to sleep easy." he said "What about in the wild? isn't it kind of irritating to always be bombarded by the elements?" he asked curiously since Bryan typically only camped on a few occasions.

NOTES: skipping these captures

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 1:04:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As Hit had prepared to start healing up the Pokemon and Audino came over to forcefully take the bandages from him, Hit would blink a few times but he'd take Bryan's advice in that moment and allow the Poke to do its thing. He wasn't really one to argue with Pokemon but, also, it was clear it was much better equipped to heal the damaged fighters; the healing pulse being a move that Hit wish one of his Pokemon had access to. The man would sit there on the ground as his Pokemon were healed, listening to Bryan's response to his question and nodding his head a bit. As he asked the same question back to Hit, the man would ponder his response before laughing, "Well, I guess my answer is similar to yours. If you know where to look for a good place, the weather won't really bother you." It was a fun moment for Hit to hear the similarity in their answers even though they lived in completely different worlds.

Hit would let out a breath, "I am pretty sure I can count on one hand the times I've slept in a bed.. And each night I barely got any sleep." He divulged that bit of information before there was the sound of snorting that could be heard in the air. Hit would move to stand up as a Pignite would come around a corner with so much confidence that it didn't seem real. The large man would start to stretch, twisting his body a bit and clearly getting ready for another spar, "You're different from the other people I've met, Bryan. You don't stare at me like I'm the missing link between Pokemon and Humans." Hit joked around, although it sounded very serious, mostly just because his delivery was terrible.

The Pignite wouldn't waste any time before charging at Hit, who would wait for the Pokemon to get close before dropping suddenly and taking out its legs in an effective sweep kick. Again, a fight would break out between Hit and the Pokemon, with the pig using its weight and body to roll back to its feet and deliver some punches to Hit in response. The fight wouldn't last more than five minutes, Hit eventually tackling the Pokemon down and getting it into a headlock. He'd keep the Pokemon in a headlock until it finally tapped out. Once it had given up, Hit would grin and make some grumbling noises at him and then offering some berries from his pack(Capture Attempt!).

After that, regardless of if the Pignite stayed around or not, Hit would look at the Pokemon he had befriended today and nod approvingly. After that, he would turn his attention to Bryan and gesture with his head for the man to follow, "Why don't you come back to my camp for a bit? I owe you and Audino for the help today."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
daddy issues [wild, duo]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 2:40:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]HIT CAUGHT PIGNITE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAT CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!