suck on the teeth do as you please [closed ty]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2018 15:18:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Other than the power being out, the lower district didn't seem any better or worse off than it had been before. It had always been more open and airy, anyway, only now the smell of warm foods didn't waft in the air and it wasn't so crowded that you brushed shoulders with strangers. It was mostly empty, a mess, wares left on tables as people panicked and ran, those wares already picked through by looters and made a mess of; still Chu-e would stop and poke, take a look, see what overpriced trinket might be work picking up.

A Skitty stayed at his side, quiet, unassuming, but ears pricked at any sound she might here. Unlike some of Chu-e's other pokemon she did not fear him, deep down, saw him as a savior instead. She kept her sharp eyes on the look out for shiny bits that might be missed on the ground, so far useless when she left to fetch them.

Chu-e hunched down and picked up a necklace, shiny but false gold and gem broken. He scoffed and threw it on the ground again, breaking it further, when something interesting caught his eye.

Well well, was that a hand crank radio? Nudging closer into the rubble of the little stall he was taking from, mostly hidden under a fallen tarp and some cheaply made infinity scarves, was his prize. He stood up with it, dusted it off, was surprised it looked intact if not a little scuffed. It even had one of those solar chargers on the side, which Chu-e turned towards the sun instantly to see if it would catch a charge. This would be worth something if it worked since the power was out.

"Well, may as fucking get on with it." Chu-e spoke to no one in particular. He started to crank, a quick clickclickclick filling the air. When he figured he had done it enough and his arm was tired, he pressed the power switch. It shrieked, at first, but then instead of playing one of those emergency broadcasts like he had expected, some cheesy love songs echoed loudly in the street.

@arthurwright

for now here u go dkhgfsdjf
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2018 15:48:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
423 for
admittedly, as much as it was nice that the rockets got control of slateport, the lack of power was really, really annoying. it hadn't been long since he had gotten down from the ship and he could tell that the place was a mess. he had deposited his things with a trusted hotel before deciding to wander around a bit just to really get a feel of the damage. it was duosion that was out of his ball rather than swoobat, mostly because he could rely on him more in case something bad happened. he didn't like how empty the streets were though. it admittedly made him a little nervous. he had a bit of fighting experience, but his body as a whole was like a stick, and it would be easy to overpower him without his pokemon.

he didn't have much care on what he stepped on, and in the shadows arthur felt he could hear the scamper of human vultures, trying to find anything useful in the rubble. he made sure to change his outfit to something less conspicuous, but there was not much he could do with his hair, and his aura--as others have described--seemed to be too posh to ignore. nonetheless, he barely ran into anyone for quite a while until he suddenly heard music blair from one of the side streets. a pop song, if he remembered correctly. it plays often in sleazy bars and clubs. curious, he walked towards that direction until he found the source: an old, beat up radio that was still screeching its tune for everyone to hear. arthur had no clue who this was nor what faction he was allied with, if he even was part of a group. duosion's curiosity got the better of the two of them as he floated to the stranger and reached his stubby hands out. he wanted to turn the crank, so his psychic powers kind of yanked the box out of the other's hands and duosion got to take a closer look without even touching it.

arthur caught up soon after, mostly because he was just walking steadily. "duosion, give that back. finder's keepers."

the psychic type let out a cry, almost about to throw it somewhere far, but just placed it gently on the floor before floating back to his trainer. "apologies, he can be a bit of a rascal. it has been a while since i've seen a radio like that, though. plus, it looks like it could fetch a fair price."

I HOPE THIS IS OK HHHH

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2018 7:55:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Whatever Chu-e might have been about to do was aborted, cut short as soon as an ethereal tug that made his fingertips tingle tore his new prize from his fingers. Before he really had a chance to register what had happened, the box was back in his hands. He turned, normally phlegmatic ways burst for a moment, showing genuine befuddlement before everything clicked together. The pokemon, the stranger, the floating object- and then his face was schooled again, one of cocky indifference with maybe a touch of agitation roiling under the surface.

Sweetness, the Skitty, was not like her trainer. Where his mental facilities stopped and had to do a quick reboot, she did not. As soon as the pink feline saw the object snatched from her human's hand, it was like she transformed. Hackles raising, fur puffing, face turning into a vicious feline snarl as a low and threatening 'mrooooooowrr' growled from her throat. She glowed blue a moment, her entire body, one of the other pokeball's on Chu-e's hip doing the same before she coughed a stream of liquid fire started to flood from between her fangs, more boiling from within by the red glow coming from her throat. It sizzled as it hit the ground.

Chu-e assessed this before his pokemon could Flamethrower whoever the hell this was. He clicked his tongue and Sweetness stood down; the fire stopped but her tail still lashed.

"Looks like someone needs to train their pokemon better. Like my precious Sweetness here, she didn't rip your face off because she's a good girl who knows how to listen." Chu-e eye'd the odd green blob of a pokemon, brow raised, judging.

"Are you civ or rocket? Your answer will determine if I go ahead and let Sweetness have her way or not, you know." And then he grinned; Chu-e was also in his civilian clothes, a plain hoodie and worn pants, so who could guess he was a Rocket? It might have been fun to fuck with him and attack him either way, stack the deck for no real reason than causing some trouble, but at the same time Chu-e kind of just wanted to fuck with that radio right now. Maybe being a dick and shoving off would be for the best. Now, he wasn't afraid, fear wasn't something he knew anymore, but that didn't mean he always wanted to take the hard way out of situations.

@arthurwright

i don't wanna start a battle my son is just a dick jsdgfkdhf

what sweetness did, btw, was Assist into Flamethrower :u
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2018 9:30:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
306 for
arthur had raised a brow at the skitty. definitely not like the ones he had seen back at home. usually those are prim and proper and purebred, not like this mangy one that was clearly angered by his duosion's actions. to his surprise, flame had come out of mouth. assist, was it? so this man had a fire type somewhere in his arsenal, though the flames kind of sputtered onto the ground and did not reach his pokemon. nonetheless, the psychic type took a defensive stance, immediately floating a few paces back and was very much ready to pin the cat on the nearby wall with a powerful psychic, but arthur had raised his hand a little; a signal that he should stand down. letting out an annoyed cry, he floated nearer to his trainer, keeping a very close eye on that skitty.

arthur had shrugged at the stranger's comment. "i don't consider myself much of a trainer, so your comment is much appreciated." duosion was really here more for defense rather than picking random battles, unlike those silly trainers that ran around like chickens. he had raised his brow again though at the next bit, to which he ended up smirking. he'd assume this boy was a rocket, but who knows, maybe he was factionless and just wanted to mess with him. should he say? should he not? "i'm not here for a battle though, believe it or not. i simply wanted to see the destruction that the rockets decided to make while i was gone." he paused for a moment, clicking his tongue softly. "rocket. but it doesn't look like that matters to Sweetness, was it?" the young man was not into nicknaming his pokemon, and he found the skitty's name tacky, but he decided not to say that aloud.

lmao it's okay, arthur doesn't like getting into pokemon battles randomly

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2018 4:40:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Humming, Chu-e decided the best action, for now, was to wait and see how this played out. The radio was undamaged and he had other shit to do. At the mention of destruction, he rolled his eyes and snorted. "The 'destruction' here is piss poor. Didn't even burn down the city; just blew up the power grid, the fucking idiots." He motioned vaguely around him. If he had his way, instead of an abandoned but still intact shopping district, this would be all ash and rubble.

At the next part, Chu-e shrugged. He was almost disappointed this guy wasn't a civilian. It would have been fun to see if he could wear him down and take everything worth having to teach him a lesson. "I might be loyal to Rocket, but what's the point of having a pokemon that answers to someone else? Your floating loogie answer to someone else?"

Taking the radio and moving it to place in his bag, Chu-e sighed and tilted his head back to look at the sky. Clear and sunny, like none of this had ever even happened. Like families weren't displaced and people dead. The world really had a fucked up sense of humor, didn't it? He could appreciate it in times like this.

"Were you there when Kanto was took down?" Chu-e started, almost conversational. "You should have stayed away. There's a storm brewing and this shithole's going to be in the middle of it, ya know."

@arthurwright

i hope this is okay >:o
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2018 7:57:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
xxx for
arthur let out a small chuckle. he heard that earlier, but he almost couldn't believe that had happened. he wasn't a fan of meaningless destruction, though. what point would there be to wait for things to be built up again rather than use what's already there? he figured that this boy was some kind of grunt. he didn't feel like someone that had the air of authority. if anything, he was dangerous because of it. probably why he seemed eager to fight him, though it appeared that he stood down for the mean time upon learning of his faction. he placed his hands in his pants pockets. "my 'floating loogie' is mine. caught him while i was on an assignment elsewhere." he answered simply. duosion wasn't inherently bad by any means. he'd defend his trainer if necessary and wouldn't mind smacking a bitch either if he had to, but extreme atrocities might be a different story. he had a feeling that duosion wouldn't kill if he could help it unless he was particularly angry, or if it felt deserved. "how about your skitty? someone else's?"

arthur followed the stranger's lead, watching him quietly and then looking around. honestly, he did expect that there would've been more collateral damage, but it seemed that plenty of what had occurred was internal, or were against people and pokemon. he could easily echo the other's thoughts that it looked like nothing had happened. it was like slateport became a ghost city. he listened; his eyes finding their way to the floor. "...not on the ground, if that's what you're asking." he said after a pregnant pause, "my skills lie behind the scenes, but i still have blood stained on my hands." he remembered that one time their group got careless and some officers had tried to arrest them. it was the first time he had actually killed with a gun, since he had panicked and couldn't nick them on the knees or something. it had shocked him at first, but in preservation it was necessary. there was nothing wrong with that. the latter made his lips curve to a small smile, "i am here because i have been called. probably i will function somewhat similarly to what happened in kanto.

i feel that you will be in the middle of this shithole, i take it? what did you do in kanto?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2018 22:45:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

i fucked up and edited this post instead of replying so this post is gone now

@arthurwright

e-exit scene? i can't see chu-e wanting to stick around any longer ;w; i'mma dm you when i wake up for some plot things if you're okay with it! i know that chu-e is a major ass and that arthur probably doesn't like him much right now, but i see hella potential between them!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2018 2:43:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
xxx for
arthur raised a brow at the sudden(?) hostility. "then what were you asking? do enlighten me." either that or this guy was playing games with him for no reason whatsoever, which made him very much unpredictable. nonetheless, he made no move of attacking him in return, but a thought crossed his mind that if ever something were to happen, his hand was near swoobat's poke ball. and in the end, anyway, the stranger told a bit of his story. "i would be surprised if the League didn't come, unless that was part of the plan. rocket always had its enemies, after all." it would make no sense for there to be none since people always abhorred being dominated, oppressed, etc. plus, that wouldn't be a lot of fun for a lot of people, wouldn't it?

he wasn't sure whether to interpret his "you should've stayed away" as someone who legitimately cared or someone who just felt this was none of his business. his words were a bit flip-flopped, and arthur wondered about his intentions. "i don't look prissy, i am. but getting my hands dirty is part of the job." if this was a challenge on who got to piss each other the fastest first, then he might as well play along. he let one of his fingers cover his mouth a little, almost as if to hide a chuckle. "i am surprised though that you care enough for me to hide my ass. are you a dick with a hidden heart of gold, or a dick out of circumstances?"

i hate that i need to put a lot of thought on how arthur responds rip

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2018 9:31:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"If you're not smart enough to figure it out, no point in explaining it. You can keep yourself up at night about it." Chu-e shrugged at that, not wanting or willing to offer any explanation now. The moment had passed, to extend it wouldn't be any fun for him and would just frustrate him in the end. It wasn't worth it any way that he could measure it.

At the last part, Chu-e couldn't help but let out a mildly startled laugh. Wow, this guy was really rich, wasn't he? "If I had the opportunity, I would take pleasure in smearing you on this pavement, Rocket or not. I just don't want some fake-ass, wannabe who thinks they know how the world works getting in my way. When the League brings the war to us the ones who meet me will remember it. Can you say the same for yourself?"

"But....." Tsking, Chu-e took a pokeball out and called Sweetness back into her ball. The Skitty let out a worried noise at this; her Trainer was left without any protection, after all. "I pity you. I'll leave you alone for now. My name's Chu-e Choi- remember it. See you." And with that he raised a hand, a half wave, and started to walk off. He did not care if the other man followed or if he protested his leaving. He was bored of this now and had other things to do.

@arthurwright

e-exit scene? i can't see chu-e wanting to stick around any longer ;w; i'mma dm you when i wake up for some plot things if you're okay with it! i know that chu-e is a major ass and that arthur probably doesn't like him much right now, but i see hella potential between them!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2018 10:02:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
xxx for
what a complex fellow, arthur thought as he pursed his lips together. he decided to let go of the question. if they were both rocket, they might cross paths with each other another day, anyway, as unlikely as that would be. after all, they were running in two different circles and the young man was not as adept in a fight as the other grunts. well, life had its ways, he supposed. he admittedly wanted to push his buttons a little more. he listened quietly, absorbing his words and letting it bounce a little in his thoughts. "i could say the same to you, but i'd probably lose that fight." but this boy had some flair in his bones, didn't he? he wanted to be remembered? arthur wanted to laugh. what did this guy go through to yearn for attention through the misery of others? the white-haired male had his fair share of grievances, sure, but this was not one of them. it was surprisingly pitiful, but before he could reply to that question, it looked like the other had already lost interest in their strange conversation.

he pities him? he supposed he could take that nicely instead of letting duosion running psychic on him. chu-e choi, huh? arthur would remember it, alright. at least the boy was good at making people remember him. his floating loogie let out a cry, as if asking if his trainer was really just going to let this guy walk away. "perhaps next time, duosion." he responded quietly, gesturing his psychic pokemon to the other direction. it was probably about time for him to go back to the hotel, anyway. he figured that he could ask one of his contacts to get some information on the name. it would be more fun to mess with him that way the next time they met.

short thread but now they're fated yay! /smack