Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A poke delivery (poke-trafficking with J.J) [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 4:04:25 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan was in a pinch for money, and what did he normally do when he was in a pinch for money? He turned to his family for help obviously. However the only people he considered family was rocket members really. They gave him a job to do with a partner he had not met yet. He didn't really catch the partner's name but was told they'd meet up with him relatively soon. However when Bryan typically did work for rocket he wanted his civilian persona to be completely separate from his rocket one. The less people who knew he worked for them the better. So he donned his usual outfit, it was a leather suit with red and black markings on it. [break][break]

People just thought he was a strange cosplayer running around town. But honestly it sometimes worked in his favor since well people weren't that suspicious of him, in fact some kids even liked it since he looked like a weird super hero. Needless to say parents were not the biggest fan but oh well it served the purpose of hiding himself. He showed up to the place where rocket told him to wait and awaited for his partner in crime to show up to the meeting spot that they were both given. Once he arrived he'd wave and say "Yo." and wait for them to react. Preparing himself mentally to explain the suit since he typically always had to.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 4:33:18 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 J.J. has been lacking in personal funds ever since his father had cut him off, but honestly, he'd rather die than have rely on that piece of trash. Still, trafficking is far from the ideal job and he would never imagine himself partaking in such a matter... but desperate times calls for desperate measures and joining Team Rocket is the only way he'd reliably get closer to a certain individual.

J.J. silently stood against a wall, browsing through his phone when he hears someone call out to him. Looking up and peering at the gaudy-looking individual through his pair of sunglasses, he mentally shakes his head at the man's general attire. Without saying anything about his atrocious fashion sense, he casually slips his phone back into the pocket, pushing himself away from the wall to stand properly. "You're here about the job?" he'd bluntly and vaguely ask the man, providing no details to make sure no one would overhear them.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 7:08:50 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan looked up at J.J, he was sure that this guy was meant to be the partner from rocket. They both received basic info on how to identify each other in public. He simply nodded his head in response "The pick up point is inside. "let's go." he said not confirming or denying his involvement in the Pokémon-trafficking. He opened a door that he was leaning next to and walked inside gesturing for J.J to follow him inside. [break][break]

He walked inside of building where a woman looked at the pair and knew what they were here for. She offered no words of welcome or explanation but simply handed a pokeball to Bryan and gave them a location "At the battle hut there's a man who's waiting for you wearing a tie dye shirt and has a Sneasel with a scar on it's face with him. Give it to him and you'll get your money." she said curtly before quickly shooing them out of the building with the ball in tow [break][break]

Bryan's annoyance was showing even through his mask. "Geez fine. Damn." he said "You ever do this before? Fuckin lady could have at least told us what's inside the ball." he said before he tossed it up towards J.J for him to catch it "You're in charge of it. I wonder what's inside " he said as he squinted at the ball. 

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 13:06:39 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 He nods to the man, following after him as the two depart. It's almost embarrassing for him to walk around with someone so gaudy and obviously suspicious - even if people might think he were cosplaying some kind of strange and bizarre character.

Already finding this job to be distasteful, J.J. looks back at his 'partner' for this job. He briefly slides down his sunglasses to properly look at the man, his gaze as cold as his icy blue eyes. "You have to sound any more fucking obvious?" he asks rhetorically, clearly unamused by the man's nosiness.

He rolls his eyes, catching the pokeball without any additional complaints, disinterested in having to explain the delicacies of performing a job with no questions asked. He should just ignore the man going forward.

2/5
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 6:32:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
corviknight

is within!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - pressure[break]
drill peck / steel wing / power trip[break]scary face / taunt / steel beam

WITHIN THE POKEBALL, a prized Corviknight rests. Its coat is lustrous, and its crown-like crest possess perfect peaks. However, this show bird seems to possess the discipline to perform powerful attacks as well.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 7:28:46 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"I dont know, can you be any more fucking boring?" he said as he sighed a bit. His partner seemed to be utterly disinterested in talking. The one thing Bryan liked to do at times. He pulled out his flask and took a swig of it after lifting the lower section of his mask. "So what the hell is inside, are you gonna release the damn thing or what?" he said as they both walked between the dark alleyways of town to avoid people seeing them. [break][break]

He certainly didn't like this brat's attitude so far. "Typically coworkers ya know. Talk.." as he then muttered under his breath "brat..." as he continued to walk with his hands in his pockets.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 13:46:08 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 His temper flares when he hears the man mutter under his breath as he turns against the man, slamming his forearm against the man’s neck as he pushes him into the wall.

”I’m not your fucking friend, and we sure as hell aren’t co-workers.” he retorts, clearly peeved by the man’s sloppy and lackadaisical attitude. ”Keep talking shit and I’m sure you’ll end up dead in an alley like this.”

Shaking his head, he moves his arm away before grabbing the man by the neck of his shirt and pushes him forward, his icy blue eyes briefly glancing downwards at the pokeball. ”Since you’re so interested in what’s in here…” he pauses a moment before pressing down on the pokeball’s button – a loud pop can be heard as the Corviknight is released from its pokeball.

His brow arches slightly as he stares at it. The Corviknight seems almost majestic as it stands within the alleyway, staring back at him with its crimson eyes.

3/5

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 21:11:14 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

oh? Kitty's got claws apparently, Bryan liked that however he didn't really like the fact that he was the target for this little fucker's rage. He only smirked as the man roughed him up, he was used to this kind of behavior from his past so he waited to make a move. [break][break]

He kind of just laughed in response "Ha, there it is. Of course you just needed some kind of push." he said as he brushed himself off. He saw the Corviknight and sure it was majestic but Bryan was too focused on his growing anger. How dare that little fucker treat him like that, maybe it was time to teach him a lesson. "Ya know you should be really more careful with who you rough up." [break][break]

he said before lighting a cigarette and lifting up the lower section of his mask and letting out a small puff of smoke as he spoke again. "Strength sap him and then use disable." he said aloud as a Galarian Corsola emerged from within a wall. It's purple eyes flashed at J.J as his body suddenly became weaker and he had a much harder time moving his body. Bryan then pulled out a small knife from his tool belt that looked like it was a cosplay one but as he unsheathed it, it proved to be very real.[break][break]

"Lets try this again. Brat." he said as he pushed over the boy onto the floor and stood over him before crouching above him. "Touch me like that again, and ill make you look like a shuckle with how many holes you'll have. understand?" he said. He'd be damned if he was in rocket for this long just to be threatened by a nobody he just met. he was staring at him and placing the knife on the man's cheek waiting for him to acknowledge what Bryan had said.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 22:37:36 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 Feeling his strength leave him, he feels his weight shift as he’s suddenly on the ground staring at the black haired rocket grunt as he places a knife up against his cheek. Seemingly unphased by the man’s threat, he simply glares at him with his blue eyes, watching as the man puffs away at the cigarette in his mouth.

Crouching over him is a mistake as J.J. quickly sweeps the man’s legs with a kick, forcing him onto the ground as well as he jumps upwards, grabbing at the man’s wrist to properly disarm him – uncaring that his cheek has just been sliced. ”Corviknight, attack. he utters as he shakes his wrist briefly, loosening his designer watch over his knuckles before pounding down into the grunt’s face.

The prized Corviknight lets out a screech as it flaps its wing upwards, gaining some height in the air before raining down its claws onto the Galarian Corsola, using POWER TRIP against it.

Even with his weakened strength, the blonde is relentless in his assault as he continues to punch downwards with the watch wrapped around his fist. As the front begins to crack and blood trickles down from his wound, J.J.’s fervor and assault only increases

---

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 9:10:06 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan let out a laugh as the kid actually managed to out maneuver him despite corsola's moves affecting his body. He liked this, J.J was showing his true colors and that was the way he preferred people live their life. Even if it meant that Bryan was getting hit by him. He didn't really care though, Audino could easily patch him up.  He grabbed J.J's fists, dropping the knife. "If you're gonna come at me like that you should've used the corviknight. You're weaker now from strength sap." he said as he began to overpower J.J after the man got a few good hits in. [break][break]

He saw Corsola began to be attacked by the corviknight. He didn't really account for that so he panicked a bit. "Corsola!" he said "Use disable, dont let him power trip you again. Then ancient power!" He looked back at J.J as he still had his j.j's hands held back and smirked at him from underneath the mask. Bryan then leaned up from the ground and tried to headbutt J.J  and push him off. "Fucking ass, what did you think roughing me up was gonna do? prove you're tough shit?" he said as he grabbed a pokeball from his belt as audino popped out. "Audino heal pulse me and Corsola." he said as she put her hands inward and release a pink glow of energy.  Bryan's bruises and injuries from J.J's attack began to vanish little by little as. He then recalled corsola and looked over to audino. "Hyper voice them all." he said as she began to start at a low growl and then shot up the volume. 

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 9:45:01 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

The hyper voice landed it's mark and J.J and corviknight. While they were stunned for a bit from the sound attack Bryan tackled J.J and grabbed the pokeball. Recalling the creature into it's pokeball and running off with it. Bryan could give less of a fuck about J.J at this point and if he ran out into the public J.J wouldn't chase him and cause an even bigger scene. His Pokémon chased behind him and  ran away with him until they reconvened later.

NOTES: Yoinking the Corviknight!! 

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:34:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(does not receive rewardS)