may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 21:01:01 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah isn't sure if the denial of congeniality is tragic or a relief. still, he hangs on to a shred of some tarnished hope while he claws another salty snack.

"mm. people come to me. i don't go to them." elijah crunches another chip and chews through his words. "i'll still work with anyone though. reason why i'm here." his parasect retrieves the newly fallen nacho fragments, collecting them as if it were on a little adventour of its own.

"have you ever killed before, then?"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 5:26:41 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

The denial was a relief, cause if he was still that little shit stain from the past him and elijah would have most likely not even have gotten past this interaction. "I see then." He offered up as he watched the parasect collect the pieces of the nacho chips that fell from elijah's food. However Elijah then asked a peculiar question that delighted bryan a bit.

"I'm surprised you'd even ask that." he said taking a sip to delay his answer a bit as an awkward silence hung in the air. "Not gonna answer that unfortunately." he replied as he then waved to the waiter and pointed at the nacho's and then himself, he had caved to the cravings of a salty snack.  "Even I know talking about such things isn't a good idea. What is it you do for them though?" he questioned as his nachos had come at lightning speed.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 23:45:33 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 the nachos were probably premade, then. but everything tasted good when slathered in cheese. masked the stale taste or burned the buds off one's numbed tongue.

"a non-answer means yes." elijah's fist lands on the table like capsule on an alien planet. a ramp is deployed in the form a finger that flicks his parasect's pile into smithereens.

his parasect doesn't seem to care. blindly following instinct, the bug travels to collect the scattered shards.

"i wrap them up. help them sleep. wipe their nose." elijah's list comes out as a grumble. "i'm a medicine man. hell of a good one too. so while you get your hands dirty, i'll be waiting in the wings when you inevitably come back with a scratch or two."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 1:39:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan smirked, of course he thought that. Bryan actually hadn't, who was he to take something as precious as a life from anyone? Of course the only situation he'd do it is if an innocent's life was in danger. He was rocket, not an asshole. He raised an eyebrow at elijah's fist meeting the table. "someone's passionate. You can think as you want, nothing I can say will change your mind once you've made it up hm?" he said calmly as he took a chip from his pile of nachos, Liligant on the other hand became frazzled for a few seconds but calmed down when she saw no one else was panicked and went back to watching the parasect meticulously gather the chips.  [break][break]          

She grabbed one of bryan's chips that didnt have toppings on it and handed it to the parasect and offered a small cheerful cry. He grinned a bit at elijah, "Let's see who can land a hit first worthy of sending me to you. Maybe you could teach me how to patch a thing or two? Would be useful." as he gave a cheeky smile

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 23:01:13 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah carries himself with obstinance. a convenient bulwark that allows him to free the self from criticism. he tosses disparaging remarks like expired produce to this mulishness like a muk.

his parasect accepts the chip- but presses too hard with its claw. it cracks in half and scatters on the table.

"sure." elijah says. "i already have too much on my plate as is. best to build some capacity." he sucks his fingers of their salt before grasping a napkin to claw at.

"what's your next mission?" he asks. "and do you have a partner?"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 7:16:36 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Liligant stared at the chip intensely, wondering how parasect would react to HIM breaking the chip instead of elijah...she did have a sweat drop as she watched as she was VERY curious to know his next move. [break][break]

Bryan did continue the conversation as if nothing was going on besides him "Sounds good to me. It'd be nice to actually pick up a new skill." he said as he took another chip from his plate, understanding why exactly elijah was fucking this shit up. [break][break]

As the conversation continued and the two pokemon seemed to continually got along, elijah had asked who Bryan works for "Fox and at the moment no mission, just a sit tight for now order so im just enjoying my time." was all he answered in return. He grabbed the glass, beer as the condensation of the glass traveled down it's length due to the disturbance. He took a sip and decided to use good ol reliable small talk maker. "What about you?"

NOTES:  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 5:06:16 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "taking care of a floette." elijah grumbles. he can feel the dirt on his hands, how it lodges itself underneath his fingertips. "that's my mission. really fun. breathtaking, actually."

his parasect attempts to piece the chip it has broken together. like a child attempting to force a torn teddy bear head on to its body, the futile surgery continues for an audience of one.

"i recommend you find a reliable partner. someone you can depend upon during your career with us." elijah says, flicking a nacho chip. "and it can't be me as tempting as that may be."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 21:16:02 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]A Floette? That's a fairy type bryan was familiar with. Byran typically had fairy types who followed him around and floettes and flabebes were prone to finding him in littleroot. specifically in route 101. But besides that point it seemed like a pretty...mundane and strange mission. [break][break]

"A floette? that's..a weird mission. What's so special about it? is it sick?" he said raising an eyebrow as to why they'd make him do that. But back to the task on hand [break][break]
He then let out a small grin "Oh yeah SUPER tempting" he laughed a bit, this guy was pretty confidant in himself huh?  Bryan really didnt know who to ask, he didn't really have friends "That might take a bit, im a loner." he continued.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 20:31:45 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "far from sick. healthiest thing i've ever seen."

elijah can feel the deep blues and reds under his fingertips; however, it is pitch-black underside that is most striking to him. he wonders if the pokemon hides its secrets purposefully, or unwittingly uses its own obliviousness to prevent anyone from discovering its true origin.

"loner by choice?" elijah breathes out. "you don't seem the type. then again, guess i don't really know you."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 21:18:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Elijah's comment was pretty ironic, it made two of them who didn't really know who bryan delarosa was. Bryan was always in a flux of who he was as a person. Was he the rocket persona he created? Or was he still the good soul who only misbehaved to try and get his parent's attention? Did he even exist at all? He didn't like to think about it, it made him uncomfortable which meant he'd simply avoid it entirely...for now. He wouldn't be able to keep it up for much longer however, times were changing and the time to pick a side was fast approaching. [break][break]

Bryan looked at his watch, their time was up as he had to leave. He looked over to the barkeep and gestured for a box to go "I got to head out. I'm interested in seeing that floette though when I get a chance, mind if I swing by one day to take a look? I specialize in fairy types." he said as he pulled out a small sum of cash, it was enough to pay for both their meals but from elijah's earlier words Bryan decided to clarify "That's for both of us if you want, if you still arent ok with me to pay just leave it as tip." he said offering Elijah the choice "See you around hopefully?" as he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it and liligant hopped down from the chair next to Bryan and grabbed one of the chips from the box the bartender brought over for the nachos and handed it to Parasect as a token of friendship.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 8:28:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: