Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 6:37:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

The lower district, a place Bryan typically frequented when he can, especially at night. The atmosphere was one he loved and preferred, a lot of bars and restaurants, a lot of friends that he knew worked there. It was also a convenient spot for him to meet up with fellow rocket members. He was apparently suppose to meet up with a fellow rocket member who would help him out with creating a fake identity. He usually wore an outfit when he did stuff for rocket [break][break]

He sat down at a table in a shady bar he usually frequented. It was a specific table rocket had reserved for the pair so despite never meeting they'd know each other were "family" in a certain sense of the word, Bryan had his Corsola sitting besides him on the table as it hid inside of it's rock shell body since it was incredibly shy.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 0:10:10 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 eventually, elijah arrives quietly. without so much as a glance, the apothecary hoists himself in to his seat with a hard clunk. as a scuttling parade of claws, a parasect follows close behind him. the parasect raises its pincers. elijah grumbles and lifts the pokemon up.

while the parasect cuddles up to his stony side, elijah leans onto the table with his arms. his forearms are black-sleeved walls. his nose is a stern compass toward the smoky bar's countertops.

sliding one eye toward bryan, elijah speaks, "so who's treating who?" the hollow clink of frothy empty beer mugs can be heard from deep within the kitchen.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 11:13:27 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan was glad when the man showed up, he could order some food now and he was hungry. However the man prompted a very important question, the subject of who would be paying came up. "Well I mean you ARE the higher up.." he said as he smirked a bit. "But im far too independent and prideful so it'll be on me, so order as you please as thanks." he said as he panicked in the back of his mind that he might have to end up washing dishes.  [break][break]

He extended his hand to Elijah and gave his name seeing how the man would react. "Bryan." He said as he looked towards the trainer's Parasect demanding a seat at the table by Elijah's side. He smiled at the parasect and spoke to it directly "And who's this one?"  he said as it was obvious that this Pokémon was attached to Elijah, the mark of a good trainer. 

NOTES: that parasect made me giggle lmao

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 1:54:20 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "i don't like being in any debts." elijah walls himself off, cutting conversation in clear pieces with his periods. "i'll take a water. thanks."

still, he bridges the table. grabs bryan for a quick handshake. stony, cold and altogether too brief, elijah's arm retreats back into its socket.

"elijah and this is delina." elijah says. he does not look at his parasect. then again, the bug does not gaze at him. instead, it examines bryan with curious, milky intent.

"so you want a new you. is this a temporary stint or something more permanent?"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 7:39:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan squinted at the man for a few seconds. Silent stoic type huh? Or was he more of the like....angry at the world and it hardened his heart to stone? Nah too poetic. His hand shake was not something he really enjoyed "Oh, right to business I suppose? Alright." he said taking a swig of his beer and waved to delina as it stared at him. [break][break]

However as soon as he he was about to speak he heard the sound of a pokeball who's noise seemed a bit different which immediately set him on edge. It was lily. Lily was his most rambunctious Pokémon who always demanded affection on her terms. Corsola immediately woke up from it's spot and spun it's way to look at liligant before deciding it didnt want to deal with this nonsense and went back to sleep. Lilygant immediately grabbed onto Bryan and clung to him. "Sorry. Lily wants affection, if I dont give it her flower will wilt." he said as he began to run his hand over her hair like leaf. [break][break]

Surely Elijah's apothecary eyes could tell litigant's every need was taken care for as she was in pristine condition. She was Bryan's pride and joy and most pampered Pokémon. "Anyways, which do you think would be more beneficial? In the organization I recently began to work with the one named Galarian fox, covert op type of stuff is my specialty. We both wear disguises while working, so im not entirely sure." he said

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 5:50:51 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "plants are sensitive. plant pokemon, more so."

elijah catches on quick. the liligant's flower crowns its head with an impressive bloom: a feat even first-rate gardeners struggle with. a light scuttling of legs graces their conversation as the parasect explores their sectioned off table booth.

"ideally, you'd have both." elijah says. "if covert ops are your specialty, then why do you need my help putting on a face?" he raises his brow, skepticism filling in the shadowed pools on his face.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 19:24:57 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Eh, Specialty is the wrong word then I guess. I'm good at just getting into where im not suppose to be and finding info." he said as he took a sip from his beer. "I just do as im told by fox. I don't ask a lot of questions, it's not my job to be a thinker for rocket." He said as he let out a small sigh. The only thing he was good at was learning mythology, and about Pokémon, hell it's why zenji brought him on to daylight as a researcher. "But he probably thinks two people thinking of something was better than one...so.." As he continued to pet Liligant as she curiously watched Delina

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 8:15:48 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "so you're a brain." elijah says. "let's use our brains then."

he silences himself. lips thin to a firm line. above that stern horizon, his eyes glide toward the incoming waiter.

"two waters." he's quick to speak. "and nach'r average nachos. thanks. that'll be all."

as the waiter is dismissed, elijah focuses on bryan once again. he leans forth as his parasect sets its body down to rest.

"basics first. where are you from originally?"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 20:03:20 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Yeah I guess brain is a word for it." he said putting the space between his thumb and index finger on his chin in the thinking position. They both then got to work on thinking of the Alias as Elijah at this point was doing most of the heavy work. The man ordered some nachos so bryan had a feeling they might be here for a while so he slapped himself on the face a bit to wake him up and focus. "Littleroot town. I came back recently when I received word of the raid that happen." he said answering honestly and plainly.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 23:59:30 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "littleroot?" it is less of a question, more an echo. "consider yourself a country bumpkin?"

while his parasect leaps on to the bare table, elijah's tongue slides over his teeth. he craves salt. delina's orange pincers tap against the condiments before resting against the napkin dispenser.

"go the complete opposite. you're from slateport. lilycove. a city boy." elijah practically spits. "been there all your life. the tricky thing is, you'll have to make up how you met lily too."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 22:53:28 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"I guess?" he said as he asked if Bryan saw himself as a country bumpkin. "Not really but I guess compared to all yall fancy folk in the city I might be." he said making a fake country accent. He saw that delia was poking at the salt shaker so he moved it over for the parasect to easily reach, not really understanding it was meant for Elijah. [break][break]

"Lilycove huh? That could work. What about for an actual name though?" he said wondering aloud about  what to say is his name. "As for lily....maybe if im from the city my family used to travel to alola alot or something? Found her there? Maybe Unova since I think they're native there?" he said as he tried to help weave a story together.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 3:21:35 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "alright, alright. sure."

elijah seems more preoccupied with the returning waiter. the serving tray he balances on his fingertips is heavy with nachos and rings of jalapeno. hefty dips balance precariously against the hot plate's edges before settling once the waiter sets their dish on the table.

as the waiter leaves, elijah resumes talking with nachos in his mouth. "you look like a milton to me." as a shard of corn tortilla falls from his fingertips. "sound good? milton macquoid."

his parasect retrieves the fallen nacho litterings for itself.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 20:39:02 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

He immediately frowned upon hearing the name, god that's such a pretentious fuck's name. " Haaaa, No." he said laughing a bit at the idea "That sounds wayyyyy to pretentious. I wouldn't be able to keep up with it." he said as he looked at the nachos. Damn they looked really good, Liligant stared at Bryan and then back to the nachos  and tilted her head at him, not fully understanding. "Do you have one?" he asked curiously, wanting to know more about his current partner in crime.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 0:05:08 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "yeah, i'm kidding. it's an ugly name." elijah exacavates another nacho from the mountain. lazily, he shakes the peppers off of their airy plains.

the nacho crunches in his mouth. he takes a little while to answer, but elijah's eyes never leave bryan.

"sometimes i go by liam. elias." his adam's apple bobs. "depends. i usually keep to myself anyway. rarely go out on the field."

he leans forth, taking a napkin to rub between his salted fingers.

"you don't seem the type to be with 'us'. you're too nice."

quietly, his parasect collects the fallen chip shards, and rather than eating them, sorts them into various piles.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
New faces, new name [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 20:35:06 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Hah." he lets out a snort at 's statement about him being too nice. "You'd think so but I tried to kill the first time I met him. He recruited me." he maintained the same eye contact as he replied. H remembered his younger days when he let rage consume him entirely. 

He lifted the mug as the foam stayed on his lip for a bit before he used his thumb to wipe it off into a napkin.  "Same could go for you then, if you keep to yourself while help them?" he asked curiously, his liligant watched parasect carefully as she was put off by his odd chip stacking.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES