She, her
October 3
Icirrus City
Bisexual
None yet
Cadet
17 height
17 height
Expectations were like fine pottery. The harder you held them, the more likely they were to crack.
awards
42 posts
Ethel Irving DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ethel
Ethel Irving
Huddle
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 20:43:40 GMT
Ethel Irving Avatar

Ethel looked out at the ranch. Duvet Ranch was recommended when she had asked for ways that she could be of use to the effort to rebuild and heal after the war, with the physical and emotional scars it had left on people, Pokemon, and Hoenn alike.

She was glad to be of use healing those who needed it. She had no Audino or Chansey of her own, but she did have Magic. The Mr. Mime could Mimic Heal Pulse from any of those who were there to help, and compound their efforts. As she saw those who were injured, Ethel was glad that she was more fortunate, and had only escaped with minimal injury.

Well, there was no point coming here to help only to stew in her own memories. She approached a nearby man, and tapped his shoulder, unaware that it was , as his back was turned to her. "Excuse me, where should I go to help with the recovery efforts?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Huddle
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 14:39:13 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Rather than the normal sight of Duvet Ranch, Ethel would instead be greeted by what could only be described as barely organized chaos. Pokemon and humans alike were being treated by a large group of Audino, who worked tirelessly to heal the wounded. Tents were set up all around the plentiful fields of green, where humans lay down on beds. The sounds of labored groaning filled the air. Larger Pokemon of varying conditions could be seen outside, having been patched up, or being in the process of treatment.

A single Blissey would stand in front of her trainer, handing the long-haired male a clipboard. After giving her an affectionate pat on the head, the Blissey skipped off to oversee the treatment of their patients. As he felt a tap on the shoulder, the man would turn, backing away and taking a defensive stance, out of instinct, before seeing the face of the blonde. As she spoke, he quickly recognized the voice of the woman. After a moment of studying her features, and her height, he would quickly realize who he was talking to.

"Irving?", the Kalosian bleated out. "What are you doing here?", he'd inquire. Despite how their last encounter ended, with her seemingly seeing the light of reason, his defensive stance hadn't eased in the slightest.

tags:
notes: Oh boy

close tab

played by

Voltolos

Amelia Fisher
She, her
October 3
Icirrus City
Bisexual
None yet
Cadet
17 height
17 height
Expectations were like fine pottery. The harder you held them, the more likely they were to crack.
awards
42 posts
Ethel Irving DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ethel
Ethel Irving
Huddle
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 21:42:28 GMT
Ethel Irving Avatar

The man she'd addressed turned around, and Ethel's heart jumped into her throat.

"Oh," she said faintly. This was bad. This was really, really bad. She cleared her throat, trying to recover. "I... helping with the recovery efforts," she repeated. "Like I said. Um, please don't tell people I'm here."

Oh, Arceus, save her.

Magic placed a hand on Ethel's shoulder. God, she was so thankful for Magic. He always knew when she was stressed out, and was always there to help her calm down. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

She opened her eyes once again, and barely fought down another wave of panic at the sight of Benoit's surprised face, literally right there, not five feet away from her.

"Thank you, Magic," she said, years of practice keeping the tremble out of her voice. Then she turned back to Thomas. Even if he was an unpleasant reminder of her old life... it wasn't him she'd run from. She wasn't being fair.

"Sorry. Um, what are you doing here?"