j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
trouble in little lilicove [social]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 4:48:50 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 J.J. could still taste the lingering bittersweet coffee at the back of his tongue and smell its sweet yet minty aroma behind him. Lilicove City is like a treasure cove of unique experiences and gradually left a profound impact for him. He can only lament in not visiting any sooner.

Slowly his steps pause as he stands in front of a rather quaint and homey building. His hands reach out towards the doorknob, twisting it as he lightly pulls it back. ”Hey, Blitz!” he calls out. He can hear the cries of pokemon nearby, alerted by his presence, yet only a distinct sound catches his attention.

‘Abwe?’

He can’t help but fondly smile as he hears the pitter-pattering of small feet shuffling closer as a small Eevee bounds at him from another room – leaping directly at his stomach. His hands open wide, ready to catch the small dog-like pokemon, yet unexpectedly, he feels its head pound against his abdomen, causing him to reel backwards in pain.

Grunting in pain, he can see it defiantly look upwards at him as it’s clearly upset at him for leaving it behind. ”I’m sorry, okay? I had business that I had to take care of.” he’d explain in half-hearted desperation, trying to console the creature. Looking up, he’d turn his gentle smile over to one of the nearby daycare workers. ”Was he any trouble?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 17:17:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery is just in the middle of tidying up a play area and dusting off broken leaves from a plant that had definitely seen better days -- she'd have to remember for next time to relocate the poor guy -- when the front door opens and the Eevee she's been babysitting bolts for the door.[break][break]

"Oh no! Blitz, wait!"[break][break]

It doesn't immediately register that she had heard someone else call the Pokemon's name. So she drops what she's carrying in her hurry to intercept the Pokemon. Of course, she's way too slow, but it's the thought that counts, right? [break][break]

She stops, breathless, at the front door just as the Eevee slams into its trainer. The familiar face of the young man who'd stopped by earlier this morning peeks at her from under long blonde bangs, and she lets out a nervous laugh when he asks her if the Pokemon had been any trouble.[break][break]

Avery brushes pink hair from her face and behind her ear as she stands back up, exhaling softly in relief.[break][break]

"Oh, heavens no! He was perfect, and so friendly! He made fast friends with my Budew garden - so gentle!"[break][break]

Now, with the shrubbery indoors.. that was another story. But she wasn't upset about that in the slightest.[break][break]
"He missed you though. Every time the door opened, I had to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't go looking for you. He must love you a lot!"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 12:58:45 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]
He lets out a sigh of relief knowing that the Eevee managed to behave itself. "Thank goodness. He has a tendency of being a little shit." he says staring down at the small animal in his hands before looking up at the woman. "Ah, pardon my language." he quickly adds apologetically.
[break][break]

"He has a tendency of getting into things and tearing things up, so I was a little worried about leaving him behind here." Regardless of how harsh or mean his words may seem, the little Eevee doesn't mind and playfully paws at his chest. He hefts it upwards, cradling in his arms as he smiles fondly. For a moment, his blue eyes linger on the pink-haired woman.
[break][break]

J.J. takes a step forward without getting intimately close. "Seriously, thanks for taking care of him. I don't really leave any of my pokemon at daycares like these... Too worried about them, you know? Oh, I'm Jayden, but most people call me J.J."
[break][break]

Freeing one of his arms he extends it outwards, offering it to the girl while beaming with a friendly smile.

[attr="class","ooc-area"]sorry for the wait —

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #678dcd; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #678dcd; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #678dcd; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 3:37:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery blushes at the sharp-tongued phrase, but she giggles and shakes her head when he apologizes.[break][break]

"He found excellent playmates while he was here - they got to all the mischief with none of the repercussions."[break][break]

Avery watches fondly as the Eevee bats at the man's chest. When J.J. lifts it up and away from his chest, she reaches out with a delicately bent index finger to brush against the Pokemon's long ear. She is oblivious to the way the man's eyes linger on her, for her own eyes never stray from the perfect little bundle in his arms.[break][break]

But she does, however, notice him take a step forward, which prompts her to pull her attention away from the Eevee and back up to meet his gaze. By now he's holding out his hand for a handshake, and she blushes further, offering the man an awkward dip of her chin.[break][break]

"You don't need to thank me, really, it was my pleasure. Feel free to stop by anytime you'd like, I'd be a joy to have him visit again
- and you, too.. J.J."
[break][break]

Though the use of his nickname causes her to grow more bashful and awkward, and she takes his hand awkwardly in her own to complete the greeting. Or was he looking for a hug? Oh dear.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 3:42:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: