January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Electrified Waters (M)
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 0:46:57 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

After their days of work had been completed, Rikiya and Andrea made the decision to hit the Oceanic Museum in order to relax. One could even safely call this a date, considering that they had long been together.

Rikiya had arrived at the Museum first. While he waited for his girlfriend, he would put most of his possessions inside of a coin locker, for safe keeping. The only exception to this was his vape. Even if he was going to behave himself, for once, and not hassle anyone, he was still going to smoke. Besides, he didn't want to drive the poor girl insane.

As Rikiya waited for her, he would take a seat on one of the plastic chairs, while smoking his blueberry vape casually.

tags:
notes: Mission Start!

close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
Electrified Waters (M)
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 15:14:13 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
Thankfully today was going to be an easier day than most—if not for the fact that they had both managed to secure some time off to relax and unwind.

While the idea of looking through the Slateport Museum was a little on the odd side, considering Rikiya’s preferred choice of entertainment, she pondered if he was actually getting some ‘taste’, so to speak.

Chuckling to herself, she then checked her pockets to make sure she hadn’t forgotten her wallet and her strawberry-flavored vape… of course the first thing she would smell on the briny air near the Slateport Museum was the very familiar blueberry-scented smoke of her boyfriend’s own vape stash.

“Hah, did you wait long?” she asked as she sidled up to him before giving him an affectionate noogie as a greeting.

+
+ a peaceful date? XD

[newclass=".wizzsl b"] color:#ce3dbc;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl i"] color:#ce3dbc;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Electrified Waters (M)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 11:22:10 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

"Yo, Andie!", Rikiya would greet his girlfriend. A grin and a wince would be what she got out of the noogie. In turn, he would wrap an arm around her waist in a brief hug. "Not at all.", he told her.

Once he was able to do so, the blue-haired hacker would get up from the plastic chair. "So, what exhibit did you want to check out first?", Rikiya would inquire. "Heard they got a Primarina Quartet from Alola.", he would bring up, knowing that the Benoit had an attachment to the Region.

tags:
notes: blurb here

close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
Electrified Waters (M)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 3:34:59 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
“Well, I wanted to run around like a big kid and just look at every—” she began before he’d mentioned that there was a Primarina show somewhere.

“Let’s go there first,” she suddenly said. Wow, what made her change her mind so fast?! There was certainly something about the dual-type that had her fancy; hell she owned one herself!

“But before that… I suggest we get some ice cream? Or food? Whatever we can chow down on before we go there?” she added a few moments later.

That was one of the fastest ways to get her attention, to be honest.

+
+ ooooh shiny

[newclass=".wizzsl a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Electrified Waters (M)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 19:08:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Electrified Waters (M)
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 15:42:51 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

Just as he expected, when Andrea heard of the Primarina Exhibit, she was all over it. Of course, they'd have to get something to eat first. "Sounds good to me. There's an ice cream stand near the museum, and of course some street food vendors. The Takoyaki vendor, from what I hear, was trained in Goldenrod. If that's not bullshit, then you know he knows his shit.", he'd tell Andie.

"Or were you in the mood to find a place to sit down at, before we went to the museum?", he'd inquire.

The hacker would be interrupted by the arrival of a Lopunny. The bipedal rabbit would hand them both a candy, before bounding off. "Thanks!", Rikiya called out to the Lopunny, before pocketing the thing.

tags:
notes: Super late, but here

close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
Electrified Waters (M)
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 8:35:44 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
“Let’s get the food first, because I’m so hungry I could eat out an entire takoyaki stand if I wanted,” she said with a chuckle. No, for reals, she was so hungry she could go through a stand and a half’s worth of food without a single blink.

“We got enough time before the show starts, right? So let’s take the time to eat and catch up while we’re here,” she added a few moments later.

About the demolishing an entire food stand’s worth of stock—she wasn’t kidding about that shit.

“I’ll have you know, I can eat so much especially after a solid day’s workout,” she continued.

+
+ give the noms pls

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Electrified Waters (M)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 0:03:11 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

"Let's do it.", he'd reply, a grin manifesting on his face.

As they would make their way to pick up their food, Rikiya would already find himself getting weird looks from others in the crowd. Even if the blue-haired man wasn't making trouble, the red tattoo on his face already drew enough attention to him. Not that it really bothered the man.

Still, despite all this, Rikiya would be on his best behavior, rather than taking the chance to fuck with those gawking at him. As much as he wanted to, he held off, all for the sake of his girl. He wanted to prove to the red-haired Kalosian that he could behave himself, and bring her out on a good date.

Finally, they were next in line.

tags:
notes: I'll leave the food up to you lol