6,638 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 0:07:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
while exploration efforts were started to excavate a part of the ruined powerplant, kyle remains on patrol for any other anomaly that might have been left from the recent war.

the manectric is allowed to lead the way, emitting its own light with charge even with kyle carrying his own flashlight. the interior was shaken by the commotion above ground, and kyle wouldn't be surprised if wild pokemon who lived in the area contributed in the destruction of the place in panic.

amid the squeaking and scuttering of wild pokemon, the manectric catches attention of the sound of footsteps. kyle turns his attention to where his manectric has his and flashes his light on it.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 2:36:30 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]

Tonight’s patrol happens to be a calm one, and Katherine is thankful for that. She’s not particularly interested in trouble or issues to arise, instead, she prefers her routine trips to finish with her not breaking a sweat over some alien monster or poisoned pokemon.

The war was over, after all. It was time to heal, and a part of that healing included easing back into a normal schedule where all she had to care for was boring challenges in her gym. She’d grown to like the place.

Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to be the case tonight. Kat’s naturally drawn to the noise that she hears, a brisk pace brings her closer to the source - who is no other than .

“Kyle?” She questions, eyes still blinking. The Phantump that floated by her side blinks its eyes as well, unsure of who this man was.

“Is everything alright?”

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,960 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 5:24:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIKACHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DOUBLADE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SACRED SWORD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,638 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 0:23:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the manectric shifts its attention to the faintest metallic clinking on the corner of the room. a blast of flamethrower quickly goes over to the general area of the sound, revealing a doublade-- now fainted.

"just checking this place out," he answers casually, "you know, for another lost poipole or two from the war."

he lobs a pokeball over to the fainted doublade that his manectric defeated, leaving his pokemon to fetch the pokeball right afterwards before returning to katherine.

"surprised you're here though. isn't your gym the most popular one recently? what are you up to?"

the previous gym leader also held that title before, though he suppose it shouldn't be surprising given that mauville is the center of the region with all the hustle and bustle of battle-hungry foreigners scouring the entirety of hoenn for the gym challenge.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 6:02:26 GMT

“Ah, I see.”

She thinks of the awkwardness in this situation, considering the ultra beast she used to bomb this very area, with Kyle standing in the middle of it. Small talk regarding those aliens sounded like a bad idea, which was something she preferred to avoid.

”I don’t even feel comfortable with one of those things, so I can’t imagine what keeping two of them is like.” The gym leader confesses, thinking about the purple dragon she mostly prefers to keep in a capsule that’s tucked deep within her gym. The Doublade catches her attention, or rather, the Manteric that so easily takes it down.

Phantump, the ghost at her side, is signaled to go after the lone Pikachu and bring it back. It does so with enthusiasm and excitement, the task alone bringing it joy. It’s not long before the electric-type faints thanks to an onslaught of SHADOW BALLS.

With a Pokeball thrown to capture the wild pokemon, Kat’s attention naturally drifts back to Kyle.

“Huh, I guess it is. Although I would say my schedule is a lot less hectic now than it was when I started. The hype is gone, probably. You know how it is. Trainers flock to the newest gym as soon as they can.”

And in Hoenn, new gyms were not hard to come by.

“Oh, and this is just a routine patrol. I know that we don’t have poisoned pokemon to worry about anymore, but still.”

notes: capture attempt on pikachu

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,960 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 9:10:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN SANDSLASH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE SPEAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PACHIRISU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER FANG

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,638 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 23:22:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle frowns in the subtlest way. he's lowkey disappointed that there's none left, but he supposed he'd take the word of someone who routinely patrols the place. doesn't stop him from trying.

"it is what it is, i suppose."

the manectric sees a pachirisu and promptly burns it with flamethrower on first sight as well. kyle lobs the pokeball at the electric-type before it can burn to death or something.

"what about the damages in the facility though?"

capture attempt for pachirisu
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 4:23:09 GMT

Katherine can’t help but blink a few times at the sight of the flamethrower, not expecting it from the electric-type. For a second, she almost thought her eyes were deceiving her. Phantump collects the Pokeball of the captured Pikachu and hands it to Kat, who already begins tossing the capsule idly.

The Alolan Sandslash, when it reveals itself, is welcomed by both a FOREST’S CURSE and a WILL O WISP. The triple weakness to the fire attack causes it to release a loud cry that echoes loudly before it finally falls, succumbing to the burn.

Katherine isn’t bothered by its show.

“Not too bad, actually. They didn’t reach the city, so my gym was mostly intact. A few mirrors broke because of the explosion and that giant thing— but other than that, it was fine.”

In short, it was nothing that some time and money provided by the League couldn’t fix.

“We never got to talk after that,” She mentions, eyes averting from the Pokeball that confirms the capture towards the elite-four member, ”I had no intention to like, hurt you. You know that, right?”

notes: capture attempt on a!sandslash

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,960 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 9:30:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAIRON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TEARFUL LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID

[break]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,638 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 21:51:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle leans down to take the pokeballs fetched by his manectric before patting him in the head for it. he nudges him away to do his work right afterwards.

there's a sigh that follows after katherine's claim. "i'm used to people of hoenn acting reckless and going extra during those situations even when they don't need to." the voice reflects more of his chagrin than venom or resentment.

a toxel wanders in. just as it opens its mouth to cry for help, the manectric scorches the electric-type into submission with flamethrower. kyle throws a pokeball to keep it from crying, in case it can still move from being incinerated.

"speaking of explosion, where'd you get that mon from?" he asks.

he wouldn't have asked otherwise since he does keep the origins of some of his pokemon a secret, but he felt like he was being cornered to move the conversation to this direction with the way the line of questioning went.

capture attempt for toxel

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 2:48:48 GMT

“Extra?”

She isn’t sure if she’d choose that word to describe her choice, but she isn’t here to argue with him, or rather, she’d prefer not to. He was the one who put in danger, he’s entitled to think whatever it is that he does.

The Lairon suffers the same cruel fate that the Alolan Sandslash earlier did. It is blessed by Phantump, a power bestowed upon him along with a brand new type: and a curse comes later to punish such blessing, a WILL O WISP that burns stronger than it normally would have.

Of course, a Pokeball follows suit.

“Mt.Pyre. I thought you’d have known by now.” After all, the investigation was completed after her conversation with Fernando. “I got the whole speech from Fernando already, so you don’t have to bother. I know I should’ve mentioned it to someone.”

Much like him, however, she’s eager to move on.

“And that pokemon that was with you? Where did that come from?”

notes: capture attempt on lairon

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,960 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 7:35:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLAAFFY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON GUARD

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEDEMARU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON BARBS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZING ZAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PIN MISSILE

[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,638 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 22:34:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
an overkill attack to settle the situation that almost demolished the powerplant entirely. he'd clarify, but he doubts himself sometimes that maybe the decision was correct.

the flaaffy manages to catch up to the toxel, but was too late in the scene to help it. the manectric sees the electric-type and just blows it up with flamethrower as well, letting it meet the same demise as its friend. kyle captures it with a pokeball.

once the distraction was taken care of, he turns to katherine.

"the canine-looking one?" he tries to clarify, pertaining to his silvally. "fernando has one. you can ask him where they're from next time you see him. i'd rather not relive the memory."

kyle shudders at the memory of assembling one. the tedious process of following complicated instructions and big words that came with the manual horrified him.

capture attempt for flaaffy
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 23:38:08 GMT

Katherine offers a brief shake of her head at first, before words follow suit.

“The one with the purple mane,” She clarifies, unsure of whether they were still speaking of the same one. “The one that was responsible for the ice bridge.” Oh, she was referring to a different legendary.

“I knew you were fond of dogs, but you know, seeing that one was a surprise.”

The Togedemaru is battered by a large number of SHADOW BALLS that Phantump conjures on the fly, giggling all while attacking its poor victim. A Pokeball is then thrown to capture the electric-type and end its suffering.

notes: capture attempt on togedemaru

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,960 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scutter [wild/d]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 7:31:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCIZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PINCURCHIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZING ZAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[break]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing