awards
1,982 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 3:38:41 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
War leaves terrible scars. Not just on the soldiers who fight in them, but on the land and within the spirits of its residents. Hoenn's denizens have experienced so much loss in such a small amount of time, even still they have resolved to rebuild. The Human population is not the only one that must recover however, pokemon across the region now struggle to overcome the war's hardships. 

No struggle is more tragic than that of the unfortunate pokemon that fell victim to the Megaloplans' toxic corruption. Forced to fight ruthlessly and endlessly, these pokemon are now without masters and roaming free. They bring chaos and destruction wherever they go, mindlessly raging as madness consumes their scrambled minds. Most of these poor beasts are easily but down, but others have proven to be more tenacious in their assaults.

On the peak of Mt. Cinder, a mega charizard was on a rampage. It had been surging across the jagged pass earlier in the morning, and had reached the mountain's peak before any of the tourists visiting could be warned. The battle to quell it still raged, and it wasn't going well. Many trainers have fallen, their pokemon broken and scattered. They were trying their best, but this charizard was--different. 

The corruption that infested its mind had afflicted its body as well. It no longer felt pain, and thus it continued to attack at full strength without the hindrance of agony to slow it down. Bits of skin hung off its convulsing frame, its wings hopelessly flapped in flaming tatters as it attacked wildly. Its eyes were wild, rolling aimlessly in its exposed skull as if they were spinning gears. Sharpened ribs poked through its chest, impaling anything that got too close. It was a grotesque, sickly beast that needed to be stopped--and apparently it would take something a bit stronger than a tourist.

A blast of draco power rocked the berserk creature from the back (Dragon Pulse). It turned wildly to look upon its foe, finding a bored looking dragapult and his disgusted master staring back at it. "Fucking hell." Oscar said, popping a lollipop into his scowling mouth. "I don't think this bitch could get any uglier Razor." Razor huffed, refusing to take his eyes off the twisted charizard. Good thing too, as the creature would soon let out an unearthly roar before charging. Thus the real battle began.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 4:01:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-riv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
thread type

[attr=class,lyric1]
a little less conversation and a little

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
What started as a bright, sunny, relaxing day visiting the best damn hiking mountain in the entire region (Mt. Pyre's too doom and gloom with too many damn weeping widows) quickly turned into a knife fight but ramped up to a thousand.[break][break]

He was making good on his new years resolution to get fit, get active, and get out of the house. River Montgomery had left Hoenn for a little bit of soul searching and had vowed to come back a better man with a better head on his shoulders.[break][break]

Except.. he had slipped up earlier with a little bit of.. y'know.. nefarious business to get his mind blazin'. Now, he was regretting that shit big time because he's pretty sure he was seeing shit. There had to be a reason he had felt so damn good making it to the top of the mountain, hot, sweaty, pumped up.[break][break]

As it turns out, he really was just having a really good day with a really harmless high -- he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, as usual. God, being a teenager sucks, man.[break][break]

"What the fuuuuuuck!"[break][break]

He skids to the side, hugging the side of the mountain as he races out of harm's way. He had seen the dragon pulse heading toward the grotesque Charizard, but he was far too panicked to come to the conclusion that that was a good thing.[break][break]

"Bro, don't make it angrier. We gotta go, dude! Like-- run away? Get the hell out of here?"[break][break]

Under his breath, he curses not having a flying Pokemon.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rivcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentbg"]background: #000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .accentborder"]border-color: #000000;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a, .punkianger-riv .bulk b, .punkianger-riv .bulk i, .punkianger-rivcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/3h53g8G/river-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #323232; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,982 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 4:13:52 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As the charizard charged, Oscar quickly latched onto Razor who flew to the side to dodge the rampaging behemoth. The two quickly set themselves down again, just in time for Oscar to hear a voice from behind. Oscar turned his head, narrowing his gaze at a young man telling him to flee. The Rocket Beast scoffed softly, "No can do, you seeing this mother fucker? It's gotta be put down, like yesterday.

Razor responded to this, letting loose another blast of Dragon Pulse toward the beats. The charizard was prepared this time though, meeting the blast with its own Flamethrower. The two attacks struggled against each other, Razor clearly straining under the sheer strength of the charizard's flames. Oscar seemed unbothered though, he trusted his pokemon to come out on top.

He spoke to the young man again, "You know, you're ironically probably safest here. If this thing kills me it's coming down the mountain next." Oscar imagined this thing blasting through Lavaridge and shuddered. Yeah, it had to die here.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 4:23:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
thread type

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
"And do you see this motherfucker?"[break][break]

He gestures to himself, expression stretched thin with panic and confusion.[break][break]

"Definitely not qualified, or responsible, for any of this mess! Just let me borrow your spooky dragon thing and I will happily ship out."[break][break]

The boy steps forward to do just that, steal this man's Dragapult, when it fires off another dragon pulse, causing him to yank his hand back in surprise. Its draconic energy is met with an intense flamethrower that smothers the two men in heat. Sweat drips down the boys chin and his expression turns exasperated.[break][break]

"Kills you? Just leave this bad boy to the professionals, man! You're not even wearing a ranger suit, you look like some dude who just woke up and said 'let's fuck up a zombie Charizard'."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a, .punkianger-riv .bulk b, .punkianger-riv .bulk i, .punkianger-rivcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/3h53g8G/river-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #323232; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-riv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rivcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,982 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 4:38:23 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar watched the young man approach Razor, not reacting as he lifted a hand toward the dragapult. Oscar thought it would be funny to watch Razor bite the poor kid's hand off, but it wasn't in the cards. Razor had his hands full with the charizard, which dissuaded the stranger from touching him. To his words, Oscar let out a low series of tsks. "Look I'm not happy about it either but trust me, I'm more qualified than eighty percent of the rangers that could possibly get here in time before this thing goes apeshit on a town.

Hearing this, Razor became determined to prove his master's boast to be true. He let out a series of bizarre projectiles from his horns, which slammed into the Charizard's gaunt belly (Dragon Darts). This distracted the charizard enough for Razor to overtake its flamethrower and deliver a direct attack to its face. The charizard staggered back, heaving heavily as smoke drifted off its twitching body.

Oscar was naively hopeful that it was about to drop dead right there, only for the beast to shake off the smoke and screech with rage. Its jaw was severely dislocated, hanging loosely as what little skin remained on its head kept it from falling off completely. Fire still erupted from its throat, swathing over it as it once again charged Oscar (Flare Blitz). Oscar rolled his eyes, climbing onto Razor and looking to the stranger. "Get on." Razor would fly up to dodge the attack the moment the man would join Oscar on his back.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 4:54:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
thread type

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
Unconvinced, River stands there staring at the man with a blank, slow-blinking smile of disgust. Like he's definitely holding everything in rather than letting it out. It looks like he might explode, and instead he deflates like a miserable balloon when the Dragapult moves once again.[break][break]

"Your spooky dragon is like.. super aggro, man."[break][break]

And then he turns around to watch as the Charizard's jaw detaches from its face, hanging on by literally a shred of torn skin and sheer dumb luck. It encourages an involuntary convulsion as he spills over himself to vomit.[break][break]

"Oh man.. oh man that's so.. that's so fucking gross, man..."[break][break]

Wiping the edge of his mouth, he stands back up just as Oscar offers him a ride. Or he assumes so, because the beast is roaring despite it's missing half face, and Oscar's lips are moving and they haven't left yet and River is absolutely not being left behind.[break][break]

So he lunges for the Dragapult's back, wrapping his arm around Oscar's chest to hold on. He nearly hurls a second time when they immediately rise off the ground, narrowly avoiding the next attack. [break][break]

It occurs to him midair that he had brought his own Pokemon along: a Jolteon. From up here he could see the useless bastard racing down the mountain, absolutely leaving his trainer behind in order to save himself. And honestly? He couldn't blame the beast one bit-- he had literally been ready to do the exact same thing.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,982 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 5:09:02 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As they lifted into the air, Oscar's own stomach churned a bit. The only thing that kept him from spilling his lunch was his iron solid determination to not look like a fucking moron to the spectators of this battle; especially the strange that now rode behind him. Looking back, Oscar could see the stranger get queasy and let out a curt 'ugh'. "If you're going to throw up, try to get it over the side. Also hang on. Like tightly, I'm not joking."

Oscar gave the stranger a few seconds to hang onto something before tapping Razor on the head. This signaled Razor to use his signature move: Phantom Force. The dragapult and his passengers disappeared, passing through the world of spirits as Razor soared toward the charizard's position. Oscar was used to the sensation, but the idea of how inexperienced stranger would react to pure darkness grazing him as they passed through it made Oscar chuckle.

Soon enough they were back in the land of the living, appearing right behind the charizard. Razor slammed into the creature, his head nearly tearing completely into its brittle skin. Razor tore his horns out of the monster, causing a rip in its spine. The creature turned to face its opponent, only to snap the damaged spine and fall to the ground. 

Oscar stared down in pity, watching as the beats crawled to continue the fight. He was pretty sure this was over, but then the fucker began to grow back his wings and all their flaming glory. The wings lifted the torso, spilling the charizard's innards onto the ground. Oscar gulped, "Okay what the fuck do I do about that?" Apparently all he could do was fly, which is what Razor did as the Charizard once again charged forward.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 5:22:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
thread type

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
"Like I have any semblance of aim--"[break][break]

As he says this he leans away from him, grabbing hold of the guys coat so he doesn't fall off. He effectively loses his lunch in the phantom zone, the ghosts get a piece of what spills from his mouth. Absolutely disgusting, and totally whack.[break][break]

But his muscles make sure to pull him back to reality so he doesn't fall off, and he clings to Oscar's back like velcro - only stronger.[break][break]

And he's launched forward with a huff as they collide with the back of the Charizard. Blood and bits flap back to hit him in the face, and he lets out a mortified cry as it stains his clothes.[break][break]

"Oh man.. I just bought these!"[break][break]

So much for his nice fancy exercising clothes.[break][break]

Oscar seems caught up on the fact the dragon just won't die, however, and River leans over to watch as the brute sets itself on fire again. He reaches for a pokeball on his belt, releasing a fat pheasant. It squawks as he squeezes the daylights out of its belly, and a geyser of water floods from its mouth, hopefully attempting to extinquish whatever pile of... Charizard still remained.[break][break]
"You just gotta get it wet, probably."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,982 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 5:32:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar wiped some blood from his face as the stranger provided some much needed aid. The bird's water attack doused the charizard, turning its wings back into they're ripped and unusable forms. The creature flapped helplessly as it clawed toward Razor, only for gravity to pull it back to the ground. The impact was horrific, sending bits of the rotting charizard everywhere. Even in this devastated state, Oscar was shocked to see its head still twitching as it tried to move. 

But then it was still, and as Razor went back to the ground it would not spring back to life. Oscar hopped off Razor, cracking his neck as he took in the scattered remains of the beast. "I've seen some fucked up shit, but this takes the cake." Oscar discarded his lollipop stick, turning to face the stranger. "Name's Oscar. Sorry for--all of that." Only now could Oscar get a good view of the young man, and he tried to avoid eye contact as his cheeks reddened at the man's appearance. 

"I uh, like do you need a lift somewhere? I can drop you off wherever." Oscar's tone was awkward, a far cry from the sternness he displayed earlier. Whether the man accepted Oscar's offer or not, he would soon climb back onto Razor to flee the mountain. The more space he put between himself and that rancid scene, the better.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 5:45:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
thread type

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
more touch my body

[attr=class,bulk]
River winces, mouth pursing into a mega 'oof' shape, followed by a cringe as the Charizard drops back down to the earth to explode. [break][break]

They drop down to the ground not long after, just long enough to (from a safe distance) watch the Charizard finally lay still. It twitched for a long time though, which totally threw off River's whole vibe. He had to give it to him though, that monster went down fighting.[break][break]

"I don't think there's anything more fucked up than this. This was... what the fuck even was that?"[break][break]

He'd totally missed the memo about the war - reading the news really wasn't his forte. Honestly, reading in general wasn't his forte. And when he'd heard people talk about aliens he figured it was the same stupid shit the world always talked about. This was just the next conspiracy theory, nothing to worry about. Apparently he was the non-believer now.[break][break]

A stick is tossed to the side and River slides off the back of the Dragapult to look at the former lollipop-holder.[break][break]

"River-- and unless you made that zombie-lookin' motherfucker come to life, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Probably."[break][break]

Oscar's blushing is neatly disguised by River's obliviousness and the fact there is red (blood) on both of their faces. He whisks off a piece of skin, nose crinkling in disgust.[break][break]

"Uh-- yeah, obviously. I'm gonna make old ladies faint if they see me like this. Or get the cops on my ass. I definitely don't need that."[break][break]

He sighs, turning his attention back to Oscar.[break][break]

"I'm River."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,944 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Lingering Corruption [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 9:38:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven