2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
edit [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 1:43:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam stares at the building of the previous contest hall. a new one has been built on its place, although nothing can replace the image of the large tree that remains on his vision every time he looks at it. a smile persists on his expression as he reminisces that certain event.

he's worked part-time for a short while as part of their cover, though he cannot deny that time period when it did last was enjoyable. he missed spencer the most though, or whatever the name was of the one single true death of the act of terrorism. he was a prick, but at least he's not awful enough to be that memorable.

he snaps a pic of the building and then continues to edit it with a drawing of a tree growing in the middle of it right afterwards. there's so much concentration that he just appears to be some boy standing in the middle of the road.

it should be conspicuous, but since it's a small town, priam doesn't mind much.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 6:55:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan had decided to visit home after doing his mission with Selena for the poipoles and their evolved forms. He had decided to come visit his home town more, walking with his Liligant by his side as she begun to realize where they were walking. She knew this area made him sad, she couldn't fully understand why, maybe it was the soil? She didn't like it very much herself. [break][break]

But no, Littleroot town had a lot of memories for Bryan, a lot of bad ones, a lot of violent ones, and ones he really had a hard time remembering and wishing he could forget. While walking by the side of the road he spotted some guy standing in the middle of the road. What the hell? That's weird..then again littleroot was a small town so it was no surprise he was just hanging around in the road. [break][break]

Bryan approached the guy as Liligant ran full speed into the man. As she was eager to make a new friend, however it had unintended effects. Priam's device flew into the air from liligant's body tackle and bryan quickly used his athleticism to run to catch it as he was used to liligant's nonsense. He caught the device in the knick of time "SORRY! She gets a bit Hyper! Are you ok?" he said as he ran over already apologizing and pulling on leaf from the side of her hair "Apologize!" he said scolding the pokemon as she shouted her nickname lily at the stranger.  [break][break]

Bryan glanced towards the phone and looked puzzle. There was a contest hall now? why was he drawing a tree there? He had a very confused look on his face.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 7:00:21 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam was too invested in his drawing that the sudden force on his side that would have been normal abuse to him during jobs felt a lot more exaggerated. a cry for help ensues as soon as he's crumpled on the ground.

"ack! i'm dying espy! help!"

an espeon quickly materializes out of its pokeball and stands over priam aggressively. as soon as it sees the lilligant being taken care of by its trainer, it shifts its stance and starts to clean itself.

realizing he isn't in danger, he sits up from the ground and glares at his espeon. "you're too cold," he mutters with sorrow in his trembling voice. it quickly shifts to a more cheerful tone as he turns to address the stranger.

"ah, yeah, i'm fine. thanks for worrying about me, man." he stretches both of his arms out afterwards. "can you help me up though, hehe."

it's only when he takes a while to look at him that he feels like he's familiar. he stops and stares as he waits for him to get him up, wondering if he'd seen his face had been on dom's or marcel's desk at one point or another.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 10:08:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan looked over at the trainer's Espeon who seemed to be very angry at liligant. Ah so was he like the guardian pokemon for his trainer? Psychic types WERE very smart so Bryan wouldn't be surprised if it was true.  The guy asked for Bryan's help to lift him up to which Bryan obliged. He extended his hand as he pulled Priam up pretty easily. [break][break]

Traveling all over hoenn constantly will help you stay pretty fit which was apparent upon Priam's glance. He looked at Priam pretty closely. "You're not from around here...are you?" he said squinting "I don't remember seeing you around and little root is pretty small."  he said as he recalled Liligant into her pokeball to prevent any further chaos she'd cause. He then handed the device back to Priam "Lily knocked this out of your hand."

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 16:36:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
his devilish smile shows. he takes the remark a little ways off than the intended message and warps it in his mind that it feeds his ego with it.

"yeah. i'd be everyone's best friend here if i was," he remarks with confidence. with his help, priam gets himself up, dusting his back as he gets back on his feet. "i'm a kanto boy, so i'd be more surprised if you saw me around."

the jests turn into panic as he realizes that his phone was on the hands of a stranger. he takes the device back casually, avoiding anything suspicious that would warrant his phone being taken. nothing confidential concerning rocket was there, but he learned that he cannot be too careful.

"i've visited littleroot before though. during the contest fiasco, if you remember that." he stretches his limbs, trying to take the ache from the fall away from them. "it was a mission everyone got excited about?" he adds cheekily.

priam watches him for his reaction, as if testing to see if his suspicions were true.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 20:56:54 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

He scoffed a bit at priam's self compliment, he had some confidence to him huh? he laughed a bit as he then decided to take a playful jab at priam "I guess that's why Lily got so excited that she ran head first into you huh?"  as he put his hand on liligant's head. "Im bryan. this is Lily." he said as he introduced themselves. As he handed the phone back to priam he felt a bit of unease from the boy, which was natural since honestly everyone seemed to be at unease when they didn't have their phones with them. He certainly got anxious without it since he had some rather interesting browsing history.[break][break]

He put both of his hands on the back of his head "Nope, I was actually in Kalos for the past year wandering around, came back cause i ran out of money." he said "I also heard some stuff happen in littleroot but I don't know very much." he said shrugging his shoulders a bit "Does that tree you drew have something to do with it? sounds like you were there." he asked"

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 4:16:32 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
]
"call me conrad! this is espy."

no reaction from the mention of the mission gets priam to get his guard down for now, letting his more casual side take precedence, though it wasn't like there's much difference between it and his other one. his shoulders relax as he tosses his phone between his hands.

"ooh, that one? yeah! it was all talked about the region!" he stares back at the building, placing a closed fist over his chest. "rest in peace, johnny. kinda fucked up you're the only one who died..."

it was technically their fault that he died, but it cannot be helped when the only course of action to take when they're stuck at the bottommost floor and there was no way out.

he turns back to bryan after his theatrics, placing his hands on his hips. "worked as the maintenance staff at that contest hall during that day so i got the front row seats to everything!" he throws his hands upwards from below. "a tree so huge popped out of nowhere and then explosion and stuff happened! you should've seen that shit, it was so cool!"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 10:47:51 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Conrad huh? Name's Bryan." he said giving his actual name since he could give less of a shit at the moment. The stranger seemed to calm down at least when his phone was returned to him, as expected. He then began to talk about the loss from that mission. Loss huh? Death was always a weird thing to Bryan, normally when someone important was lost they grieved. Bryan however didn't really have anyone important to him so he could not really relate to that feeling. [break][break]

"Oh? who's explosions? were they from the tree itself?
I heard those aliens fuckers are really weird." he said kind of laughing a bit, pinning the tree's presence was caused by them. "Wish I could have been there for it. Maybe I could have helped out and prevent that new grave yard I heard they built nearby." he said to Conrad.

[break][break]
"Sorry for your loss. You seem to be taking it well though." he said as he raised a flask to his Johnny friend "to Johnny." he said as he poured a bit out for Johnny and took a swig of it himself before putting it away. "Ya know. I was actually going to visit the graveyard nearby to honor those who recently passed." he said scratching his head as it sounded kind of dumb out loud. "want to join me?" he said as lily got excited again and clung onto priam, for some reason she seemed really fond of him. "I don't think she's gonna let go so..." he said as he smiled at espy, that espion was beautiful to him.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2020 18:19:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh, no. i heard some troublemaker did it! there were some dead people that got brought back to life though, kinda unfair when johnny's dead. maybe they're the aliens."

priam chuckles at his own joke.

he stops to think when bryan starts to mention about visiting the graveyard. he lowers his head as he ponders over his decisions for the day before deciding that maybe he can fit a visit in. it shouldn't take too long anyways.

"sure!" he answers before he feels the lilligant cling onto him. the espeon quickly scales up to priam's shoulder, looking down the grass-type from the height. priam can tell that it's wary of it, but at least it's showing signs of overprotectiveness.

"i think i can move like this..." he keeps his strides as narrow as possible to make sure the lilligant wasn't fling by a sudden jerk of his leg. "i'm down for a graveyard date. i wanna light a candle for my friend. lead the way!"

as enthusiastic as he sounds, his eyes were on the lilligant instead of the road.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 8:44:44 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan really really didn't understand Liligant's obsession with Connor so far. Was she just being annoying again or did she pick up something from him that he missed? Oh well, no sense on really dwelling for it that long since well He heard something much more interesting "Brought back to life?" he said shocked and confused? "Is such a thing even possible or are you exaggerating?" he said with a very confused look on his face. [break][break]

When Priam agreed to going with him Byran had a small smirk on his face, it grew into a grin when he called it a date "Nah, this aint a date. If it was I'd rather take you to a bar or a club than a graveyard." he said as he pulled out a  cigarette and lit it, handing a box to Priam and seeing if he'd like one "You smoke?" he said curiously as liligant shot him an angry glance for smoking. To which he nonchalantly blew the smoke away from the pair of people. [break][break]

Bryan lead the way to the graveyard, it looked like it had been there for a while but it was recently expanded upon, the construction machines still there as they planned to expand it even more. "Damn..this was bigger than I thought.. What in the hell happen after I left.." he said as he let out a small whistle.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
edit [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 11:08:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he shrugs at the question. he wasn't really aware of his surroundings during that time since his attention was focused on escaping the explosion.

"hnn told people they got back to life. the big tree's strange anyways so i wouldn't be surprised if it was true. then again, people told me not to believe in those articles anymore."

he is then offered a cigarette. there's a smile as he takes one. if the people he knew heard that he was smoking, he'd probably get reprimanded for it. thankfully, he's with a stranger who doesn't know his relationship with the older members of kanto's rocket in hoenn.

"don't mind if i do," he casually says as he puts the stick on his mouth, leaning playfully close to bryan to let him light it for him.

reaching the graveyard, they are met with a much bigger expanse than what priam had expected. he'd expected the bigger towns and cities to have something similar to what he's seeing, though with the recent events, he's not entirely sure anymore.

"when did you return exactly?" he asks bryan in a genuine tone. "hoenn's been fucked on the daily, so it's probably one of those few incidents."

he's only been on hoenn for a year or so, but that short period of time was enough for him to enumerate multiple disasters that hit the region.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,790 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
edit [m]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 1:55:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: