6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
tower [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 18:57:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the smile turns bittersweet. a hand reaches out for noah's, interlocking his fingers with him as he lets himself get guided by noah back to the stairs.

"i'm sorry. i'm just not good at that stuff, i guess." his voice was low and his grip weak.

he's used to being a solo player, and while noah proves himself to be surprisingly dependable from time after time, kyle still finds it difficult to bring him to the hectic activities concerning his position in the league.

"i can handle insane though. do you really want to be part of that?" he tells noah, smiling once more.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
tower [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2021 7:35:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "nothing i can't handle too." noah continues up the staircase. each step seems to dismiss the notion that such unruliness is uncontrollable. "anyway, whatever you get into, i'll be roped into in some way, y'know? even if that means buying groceries while you go off into ultra space."

it's a joke, of course. noah laughs as he says this, but he recalls quietly, the concern that had panged throughout his palms.

"we're almost at the top." noah says. "you feeling tired yet, man? we can sneak in a little midday nap."

sure enough, around the tower's structure, on the fenced wooden pathway that borders the central pillar, are resting people. backpacks and plastic bags rest in between lazy couples and families. up here, the wind is cooler. the autumn colours of ecruteak sway like swathes of paint being brushed upon canvas.

/ vacation mission nov
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
tower [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 19:21:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he laughs awkwardly at the reference to his trip to ultra space, mostly since he knows he maybe should have involved some people and be firm on leaving others out. it didn't go as smoothly as he planned, but at least he left it alive.

when noah changes the subject, kyle quickly takes the opportunity to jump on it. the hold on noah's hand would feel warmer as kyle would interlock fingers with him.

"it's hard for me to pass up on naps, and you know it." he starts to pull him along to where the rest area was, now actually tempted with the idea of napping in a scenic view with noah. "wake me up after a while! also, no weird pictures of me while i'm sleeping."

kyle knows the need to set some ground rules before he gets too comfortable with his potential sleep.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
tower [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 8:34:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 they find themselves in a quieter place. ten storeys high, their tired shapes are hidden under the heavy shade of curved roofs. noah brings kyle to a side devoid of people. with fingers interlocked, he slides his back against the wall, letting gravity do the rest as he falls to his seat. he pulls kyle down with him and refuses to let go.

here, the wooden flooring stretches to the wooden railing that solemnly looks over the autumnal city. save for the slight hum of wind, this tired tier of the tower seems to rest in the calmest hue.

"alright, man. no weird pictures." noah says, half yawning. as his bones grow heavy, he leans deeply into kyle's side before hoisting himself into the other's lap. "but i'd rather just-" he finds kyle's lips, seeking to imprint this memory with a sear.

/ vacation mission nov

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tower [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 5:36:53 GMT
shiv Avatar

TOWER

A SURPRISE ENCOUNTER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591796723928662048/830952034952806460/hoohmusic.mp3[/player][break][break][break]

WHEN THEY WAKE, the tower is bathed in moonlight. Silence pervades the realm, save for the Ecruteak wind that passes this high in the Johto lands. No one else is around; the tower is closed. Oddly, the two have been missed in the inspection before closure.[break][break]

Suddenly, a grand light crowns the tower. As the two look above, a large phoenix descends on to the tower, dark talons clutching the tower's peak as if grasping a perch of light. Rays of sun seem to frame the Pokemon despite the time. The Ho-Oh does not speak— at least, does not hear.[break][break]

But to , the Ho-Oh speaks telepathically: "my emissaries have selected you, but it is i who finalizes the selection." Extending a wing, a feather, swathed in gorgeous luminance, falls upon 's hand. "i have decided that you are pure of heart. take my power for yourself and explore its true potential. it will come to you soon, and in turn, i will as well."[break][break]

The Rainbow Pokemon cries as it departs in a flash of rainbow and fire. The Ho-Oh soars through Ecruteak's sea of night, leaving the two to grapple with the mystery of what has happened.[break][break]

TAG[break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: