TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hollow earth [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 3:47:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
hollow earth [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 2:55:26 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

She sighed happily as she saw a small group of Wooper slide into the spring on their bellies. Surfacing, the little salamanders squeaked and spit gentle streams of warm water at one another before diving away, their flat tails slapping the surface. Michi laughed-- they were so fun to watch! They reminded her of her daughters when they'd been growing up-- always playing and fighting in the bath. 

Their antics were disturbing the surface of the hot spring, however, and some of the tourists pulled their feet out of the water and moved down to Michi's end of the pool instead. Innocent as the Wooper were, hot water soaking your clothes wouldn't stay hot for long once they moved back up into the frozen section of the spelunking tour. 

They relaxed there for awhile longer, chatting casually, before their names were called and they looked up to see the guide beckoning them on. "This was so nice!" Michi said, already regretting leaving the soothing waters, but they'd taken up enough time here. Shy wild Pokemon probably wouldn't be able to enjoy it while they were here! Replacing her shoes and socks and collecting Snom again from the girl, Michi re-attached her safety cable and got ready to move on. 

PASSING WOOPER
safari balls (1/3)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hollow earth [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 5:56:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRAPINCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLDOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
hollow earth [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 3:31:58 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Michi looked up at the last obstacle in their path: a sheer rock face easily three or four times the size of the smaller ledges they'd rappeled down throughout the tour. Can we really climb that? she wondered, biting her lip. She shivered against the cold air blowing down from above-- she could see the yawning gray mouth of the sky.

"Here we are at the main vent, folks!" the guide announced, standing ahead of them. A child had begun to cry, his mother shushing him as the guide talked louder over the sobs. "Now, I know it may look a little intimidating, but I promise we have the equipment and more importantly, you have the know-how to keep safe! Just remember Sammy the Snom's Ten Tricks, and you'll be good to go!"

The guide secured all his equipment and began to scale the side of the vent, pulling himself hand-over-hand to demonstrate. He moved very slowly, checking his foot and handholds carefully before changing. Watching him climb, Michi realized the seemingly sheer face was made of the same rock as before-- it was peppered with small holes that were perfect for gripping. Though there were complications.

"Oops! Sorry, little buddy," the guide's voice came, muffled, as a Trapinch head popped out of one of the holes just as he was settling his boot in it. The insectoid Pokemon pulled its head back in quickly.  Michi let out her breath in relief as the guide pulled himself up to a manmade platform about a third of the way up the volcanic chimney. "All right, people! Put those Snoms away and let's get climbing!"

PASSING TRAPINCH
safari balls (1/3)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hollow earth [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 4:27:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE SCALES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
hollow earth [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 9:55:14 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

It was the most difficult part of the tour so far. All the videos they'd watched, all the smaller ledges they'd scaled, they had all been to prepare them for this final challenge. I'm ready! Michi thought exuberantly, climbing gear cinched snug around her waist. They'd all secured their Snoms to a special pouch on their back

The climb began. Michi pulled herself up carefully, going much slower than many of the others in her group. Some of them rushed to reach the top as fast as they could. One slipped in his haste and came loose from the rock with a yell, though his safety line immediately caught him. Michiko turned her face away, trying not to watch. It was difficult enough without seeing the people around her having near-death experiences!

There was a cry from above. "No! Sammie!" It was the girl she'd been paired up with during the Snom Song-- Michi's heart skipped a beat as she saw the handsome little male Snom's pouch had come loose. The bug-type had slipped down back of his owner's jacket and was only barely hanging on to the hem. "Hang on!" the girl cried, trying to reach behind herself to push him back up, but his little legs gave way and he fell with a squeak. 

Acting before thinking, Michi reached out desperately with one hand and caught the little boy Snom, clutching him to her chest. Her line swayed dangerously and she felt her feet skid on the icy foothold. "Eeeeek!" Michi cried, clinging desperately to the boy Snom. "I've got you!" Terrified, the little Pokemon burrowed into her scarf as Michi held her breath, tenuously regaining her footing. 

She inched her way up, step by step, towards the finish line.

CATCHING SNOM 
safari balls (0/3)

*can I still post in this thread one more time after confirming capture?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hollow earth [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 11:19:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT SNOM!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE SCALES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU'RE OUT OF SAFARI BALLS!

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
hollow earth [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 7:14:28 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

With one last stretch to the top, Michi felt hands grasping her, people helping her pull herself up and cheering as she took that final step. "Well done, Mrs. Maeda!" called the guide over the others, helping the last few people to the top. It was clear that they'd all witnessed Michi's heroism, and several of them made impressed exclamations or praised her as they all unbuckled their climbing equipment.

Overwhelmed by the outpouring of support, the older woman hid her face. She peeked out to see the girl with the boy Snom standing and clapping with the others and quickly pulled him-- Sammie, she'd said-- out of her scarf. "Here you are," she said, offering him back to the girl. She took him and hugged him to her chest, already crying. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Sammie," she said, tears freezing to the bug-type's icy back. "I should have been more careful! You could have died!"

Michi took the girl's arm, looking carefully into her eyes. "It was an accident," she said simply, "Don't worry. This is why everyone works together-- so when bad luck comes, it is faced together." 

Sniffing, the girl nodded, eyes red and puffy. "Mrs. Maeda..." She hesitated, then held up her boy Snom. "I love Sammie, but my parents are allergic to Pokemon. Do you think you could take him? I know you'll take good care of him."

"Of course!" Michi exclaimed. She reached out to pet the little boy Snom, who had returned to his rightful place on his original owner's head. "You can come visit any time you want! I will give you my social media. Then our Snoms will not be lonely, and I also will have company!" They smiled at one another.

The tour guide cleared his throat, and everyone turned towards him. He was standing at the edge of the lava tube, gesturing out at the plains below. "As you all anticipated, this is the end of our tour, folks. But look-- what a view to end on!" He gestured and the group gasped, looking out across the expansive fields, forests, and water features of the Safari Zone. Holding her Snom next to the girl's, gazing out across the landscape dotted with wild Pokemon, Michi knew one thing for sure:

She was going to need a Season Pass.

END THREAD
safari balls (0/3)