Mi Casa, Su Casa [Private Social]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 2:55:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Hit had offered to take Bryan back to his camp and was pleased when the man hadn't turned down his offer. So Hit, Bryan, and the four Pokemon that Hit had managed to befriend while out training today would have traveled about twenty minutes together while partaking in casual conversation before they'd eventually arrive to where Hit was taking his new comrade, "Alright, my camp is right around the bend here." And, as they would make their way around said bend, it became obvious that there was no camp actually set up. No, actually as Hit got closer to the side of the small mountain near them the only thing that was visible was an opening that led into some type of... cave?

As they came around there was a flash of red that would explode out the cave in a small fiery explosion, the large form of a Blaziken coming into view with a spiraling roundhouse kick! Hit barely dodged the attack with a loud laugh, "Relax Flameo! It's me!" The Pokemon let out an alarmed noise afterwards and would wear an apologetic look after it landed from the attack. Hit gave a laugh and gestured towards Bryan and the Pokemon, "I've brought some friends back, did you make sure to get enough food?" The Blaziken would give an affirmative noise before he'd walk back into the cave. Hit would grin at Bryan and motion for him to follow, "Sorry about that, I put Flameo in charge of protecting the others while I was gone today."

The cave was decently sized overall, though most of the room was taken up by the Pokemon that were inside; A Tyrogue, Riolu, Pancham, Chesnaught, Sawk, and the previously mentioned Blaziken. The four new Pokemon were skepital about entering the cave but Hit would encourage them, turning to his friends and speaking in a firm tone, "Alright guys, there are our new friends, I expect you to treat them just as kindly as you have everyone else." There were some noises that came from the Pokemon but after getting their small talking to, the six Pokemon of Hit's seemed to try and welcome the new ones as best as they could.

Besides the Pokemon in the cave, there were only a few other things to show that Hit was living here among them. A firepit, currently unlit, was tucked near the entrance so the smoke could billow out and then tucked far back in the corner was a bag of sorts with a collection of weapons; bows, slings, spears, and some type of things that looked like heavy-duty crossbows. Once they were inside, Hit would turn his attention to Bryan and grin, "Well, welcome to my camp. Sorry it isn't much."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 3:14:37 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan thought at first the Hit was just someone joking around that he didnt live in the city, ya know a prank? After 10 minutes Bryan wondered if he was about to get jumped by this guy's associates. After 20 minutes Bryan was just all around perplexed until Hit chimed in about his camp's location. When they approached "camp" reality hit Bryan. "Wait. you live in a cave?" he said perplexed. Oh my god he was a literal caveman.

By that point Bryan had recalled Audino into her pokeball. So he was caught with his pants down when the alleged "Flameo" decided to try and just roundhouse kick his master. Bryan stood there stunned at what an absolute mad life this man lead. 
instead to play with the other Pokémon he let out his impidimp since he was one of Bryan's more playful Pokémon. "Here go play with his pokemon impidimp so we can chat." he said as the impidimp rushed off towards the crowd of pokemon. "That's alright, I understand why he reacted that way. Im- im just still in shock of all of this. How..why do you live in the wild? What happen to your human family?"

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP