murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
Trouble on Jun-jun Farm [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 16:44:52 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

"You found him!" Maki cried, throwing open the farmhouse door before Michi and Zac had even started up the front steps.

They'd picked their way back from the old well by Zappa's light, threading their way across dewy fields and past fruit-laden berry bushes. Michi could see branches of Aspear Berries and Leppa Berries left almost untouched, either of which would have thawed the queen or given Char-Char Maru the power he needed to free her himself. 

"He is very brave," Michi told Jun-jun as her old friend leaned forward and shook her hand, turning to Zac to do the same. Maki was openly crying as she embraced her long-lost dog, the Growlithe licking the tears from her face. Even the farmer looked a little red-eyed. "He jumped down the well because he could hear a Pokemon needed help. He is okay, I think, but maybe he needs some Elixir and rest."

"Holy cow, he's actually put on weight," Jun-jun said, sounding choked-up. "What was he eating down there? I'll take him to the Pokemon Center in the morning. Can't thank you two enough." He shook his head, adjusting his cap over his eyes. "Michiko... well, sorry I doubted you, and your Machamp. Like I said, things got strange around here when we started raising Wooloo."

She inclined her head, accepting his apology. "It's no problem," she said simply. "Don't worry."

Maki opened the door and carried Char-Char Maru inside, ignoring Devin, who steered clear of the crying woman and came hurrying out to join Zac with a tangible air of relief. Behind her, gravel crunched in the driveway as Matchan rejoined them as well.

Jun-jun searched his pockets and pulled out a notepad, handing it to her and Zac. "Scribble down your contact info and I'll send you both a prime Pokemon from Jun-jun Farm on the morrow." Michi started to politely object and he held up his hands. "Least I can do to thank you for solving my pest problem... and everything else, too."

After everything was done, Michi unlocked her car and slid back into the driver's seat. Zac buckled in next to her, Devin and Matchan filling up the back seat. The engine started up and she pulled out of the driveway, heading back down the road at a much slower pace than the one they'd entered at. 

As she made the turn back towards Rustboro City, for a moment Michi thought she saw gleaming Dreepy eyes reflected in the windshield-- but it was just the stars, shining clear and bright in the open night sky.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Trouble on Jun-jun Farm [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 4:28:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: