i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Sickening Madness [M/O]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 22:44:00 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
It was a job to track down rampaging Pokémon that were causing havoc in this area which was suspected to be a result of infections, a result of the invaders that attacked Hoenn.

Remnants of that invasion had and were being felt everywhere, some of them still doing harm to the region. In this case, it was sick Pokémon, something that they could treat, fortunately. It was just their job to track down the beasts and bring them in.

Though Adam felt this job was going to be a bit more complicated. Despite cautions otherwise, the man went ahead without waiting for his group and found something concerning.

Tracks of their target but there were much more than anticipated and to the point where he was getting suspicious. They led in the direction of the tunnel and Adam wanted to beat them to it, wanting to avoid having to battle in an enclosed space like that.

A pair of tracks stopped suddenly and seemed to appear fresher than the other ones leading to Adam believing he wasn’t alone and in fact, he wasn’t as he was quickly attacked by a Zangoose, only barely able to distance himself and avoid the claws of the beast.

close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
Sickening Madness [M/O]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 22:54:28 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"force palm."

with sharp movement. a lucario would interject any further motion from the zangoose by paralyzing its ability to move. with a small computer in hand and a cigarette in his mouth. zenji would only realize he was without a lighter--shit.

"i forgot my lighter, now i'm gonna be irritated..."

his expression didn't exactly match his words. a neutral countenance, he didn't seem exactly bothered. "hellooo, i'm zenji, you can call me zen, and i'll be assisting you in today's assignment." he was just here for field work and didn't care too much about anything else. "please treat me as you would any other," zenji casually spoke.

"you almost died, it's a good thing you didn't." he'd aim the computer directly at @dyanmo. a flash would go off right after, almost as if he were taking a picture.

"say 'toxic'."

note: , say cheeeese.

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]