Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Malicious gifting [M]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 4:20:06 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva didn’t really care for the supposed blight the people of this town were suffering from nor did she care about whatever promise or reassurance was given to them about how that said blight was going to be deal with, she just wanted to see if it was true or not.

These Pokémon don’t normally act like this so she wanted to see firsthand this odd behavior and try to find the cause of it for her own curiosity, and if they got paid in the process then that was fine too she figured.

Though she might not want to fix the problem at first, maybe run a few experiments beforehand.

”Priam when the Jynx show let’s wait a second before dealing with them. I want to observe their actions first.”

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Malicious gifting [M]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 4:59:51 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he was actually surprised to see eva actually caring for the wellbeing of the people out here. he never imagined her to be the type to do volunteer work like this, nor would she be the type to be interested in the reward money.

priam tells himself that maybe he doesn't need the money, but prior experiences always dictate that there's no such thing as too much money.

confusion starts to settle with the specific instruction from eva. he starts to doubt his previous misconceptions and starts to wrack his brain for a deeper, more meaningful explanation for it. maybe she actually has something else in mind.

in the end, priam's impulsive nature takes over and he just straight up asks.

"why? everything'll be over anyways when we just punch it on the back of the head and knock it out, like bam!"

his fist quickly hooks the air with a solid punch, emulating the action he just mentioned.