part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
IM A SHAPESHIFTER [milky's coding bin]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 1:22:10 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

She’s late. Well, not really. But if you’re not 15 minutes early you’re late in her book.

It’s very much unlike her. Perhaps she overslept or got caught up in some reading or an experiment. Perhaps she dreaded having to sit in the same room as and . Maybe she was over it, and that had nothing to do with the tension knotting her shoulders beneath her classic scrubs. She had clearly come straight from the labs.

The room was dotted with familiar faces. A rather soft and pleasant smile greeted the likes of , , , and . She glanced right over and only spared a brief glance. Instead, she gravitated towards the more comforting Silph, .

Eva tucked her tablet into the crook of her arm and huddled over the refreshments beside him. An emerald gaze traced over the body guards lining the edge of the room while she poured yet another cup of coffee into an empty mug, “Fernando,” she murmured quietly in greeting before plucking half of the meticulously crafted bagel off his plate, “Thanks!” and she was gone in a subtle gust of wind that left a floral scent behind. She squeezed in between her two besties, and , “You clean up nice,” she smiled towards the councilwoman before taking a bite of her stolen bagel.

@aquapt4

[attr="class","milkiescredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkiescredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkiescredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 16:51:39 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango jaybird"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
3 wolf moon tacos polaroid bodega boys sus viral shaman single-origin coffee knausgaard. Church-key dreamcatcher godard poke tumblr knausgaard pitchfork 3 wolf moon vexillologist air plant asymmetrical master cleanse chillwave. [break][break]

"wake me up in the morning, you're waking me up in the morning, yeah." [break][break]

Sriracha asymmetrical wolf try-hard trust fund lo-fi tumeric schlitz flexitarian neutra knausgaard franzen blog. Roof party kickstarter poke meggings stumptown lo-fi kombucha big mood sriracha la croix live-edge tote bag bodega boys.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".jaybird"] --accent:#796477!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 1:11:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runaway"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","pastpast"]YOU BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, IF YOU CAN

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","inner"]

there's a reason she's alone, you can't pin her down. because no one needs her home, or needs her around. she says, "there's beauty in the hills, a chip in the sky. so don't be sad because i roam, it keeps me alive." to impress her, it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry. . [break][break]

she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do. my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes. she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and please don't go too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry.

[attr="class","ooc"]
mission recruitment: act ii

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".runaway"]margin:0px auto; width:450px; background:#2B2B2B; padding-bottom:30px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway"]--accent:#aa2121; --speech:#b84949;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/MNfdkkn/image.png); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 10%; height:250px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .main"]text-transform:lowercase; color:#eee; font:11px/14px roboto; text-align:justify; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px 50px; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .main b"]font-size:12px; font-family:poppins; line-height:10px; color:var(--speech); font-weight:600!important; text-shadow: 2px 2px #282424; } .runaway .main i { color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .runaway .main a { font:11px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; color:#888888; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .pkmn"]margin-top:-30px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .main .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .name"]font:bold 65px/48px 'poppins'; letter-spacing:-3px; width:250px; text-align:right; position:absolute; right:30px; top:70px; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .name i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .lyric"]position:absolute; right:30px; top:175px; font:bold 13px 'poppins'; text-align:right; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); padding-left:60px; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .toptxt"]opacity:0.8; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway:hover .toptxt"]opacity:1; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #141414; margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; letter-spacing:1px; background:#111; color:var(--speech); margin-right:10px; font-weight:500!important; text-shadow:none; padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .inner"] padding: 30px 50px 20px 50px; font: 11px/13px 'Roboto'; background: rgba(20,20,20,0.2); border-radius: 20px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=".runaway .pastpast"] margin: 0px auto; background: #aa2121; padding: 5px 10px; font: bold 11px 'poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #000; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 23:11:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hijinks"]
[attr="class","boximage"]
[attr="class","circle"]

[attr="class","boxborder"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","mission"] ultra crater #3

[attr="class","avatar"]
Morbi nec pulvinar mi. Morbi dapibus ex vitae nibh scelerisque blandit. Quisque nec quam non nibh hendrerit sodales sed sed nunc. Suspendisse pharetra felis nec lectus ultricies tincidunt. Fusce dapibus faucibus lorem at pharetra. Phasellus sed sapien suscipit nisl molestie scelerisque.

[break][break]

"Devour my skull without feeling full," Integer molestie finibus lacus nec tincidunt. Nulla facilisi. Sed scelerisque tortor vitae nisl rutrum, placerat euismod urna pellentesque. In enim lectus, hendrerit in congue id, efficitur sed orci. Please be more concerned. In et felis aliquam, hendrerit quam eu, dictum nibh. Vivamus non vehicula est. Quisque egestas massa dolor, sit amet euismod turpis convallis ac. Donec ultricies justo justo, dictum sollicitudin odio dapibus non. Phasellus dictum lectus vel maximus vestibulum.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+ Occupy yr helvetica single-origin coffee, skateboard four dollar toast banh mi synth snackwave organic cloud bread shoreditch poutine.

[attr="class","tag"]
for

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".hijinks"]--accent:#643BB0; --speech:#915bf5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boximage"]background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7c/f5/f4/7cf5f4abc09b127cce7fd0da3b403ef6.jpg); height:200px; background-position:50% 30%; background-color:var(--accent); filter:grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:13px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main u"]font:11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:2px; text-decoration:underline dotted var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .avatar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); float:left; border-radius:5px; height:80px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); box-shadow:2px 2px #171717; filter: grayscale(100%); padding:10px; margin-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .circle"]height:150px; width:150px; border:5px solid #fff; background-color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3); border-radius:100px; position:absolute; left:170px; top:20px; opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main"]border:1px solid #333; border-radius:5px; font:11px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#fff; padding:40px 60px; margin:20px; text-align:justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eae9e9; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .bottom"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag"]position:absolute; right:25px; bottom:10px; margin-bottom:5px; font:italic 30px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; color:var(--accent); text-shadow:-2px -2px #1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag a"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#fff!important; opacity:0.15; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:5px; } .hijinks .mission a { font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#fff!important; opacity:0.15; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:5px; } .hijinks .mission { text-align: center; margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; background: #1b1b1b; padding: 3px; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow:-2px 2px #171717, 2px 2px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .boxborder"] position: absolute; height: 170px; border: 1px solid #303030; top: 15px; left: 20px; right: 20px; border-radius: 5px; opacity:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .oocnotes"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmns"]width:500px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 8:12:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","simplepc hellboyryan"]

BAG

[attr="class","items"]

x5

x2

[break]

PARTY

[attr="class","milkyscred"] MILKY

[newclass=".hellboyryan"] --accent:#D5A03A } .simplepc { width:400px; margin:0px auto; border-top:50px solid var(--accent) } .simplepc b { color:var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .simplepc img { float:none; background:none; margin:0px; border:none; box-shadow:none; } .simplepc .items img { display:block; height:27px; } .simplepc .items span { float:left; text-align:center; margin-right:5px; } .milkyscred { font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; font: bold 12px poppins; color: rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-align:right; width:550px; } .milkyscred a { text-transform:lowercase!important; font-size:11px; font-family:poppins!important; [/newclass]lGCUDvoE
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 4:15:49 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]RANKS & ROSTER

[attr="class","omgenmid"]
[attr="class","ranks"]

FACTION RANKS

ROOKIE [break]
 The newbies of the bunch who have been recently hired and for about the first three months Trainees are instructed on: procedures, how tos, and rescue drills rather than sent out on missions right away. Once given basic understanding they’re considered Rookies for the rest of their first year and are allowed into Hoenn on their own. Though more often than not they are still paired with a more experienced Ranger. [break][break]

Badges and Armbands are Green
[break]

CADET [break]
 The standard Ranger rank these are the ones you’ll most often see out in the field. Now with experience under their belt Cadets can be seen doing missions on their own. As well as gain jobs usually seemed to dangerous for Rookies.[break][break]
Badges and Armbands are Red
[break]

ELITE [break]
 These are the Rangers who have either been with the organization for over 5 years, or have performed well enough in the field to be given more responsibility. When in a group these are the ones who are often in charge of a situation [break][break]

Badges and Armbands are Blue
[break]

CAPTAIN [break]
 While technically on par with the Elites, Captains are the Elites who have been promoted to run things within their city. Ranger Captains work in conjunction with local police to make sure everything is running smoothly, and communicate closely with one another to make sure rangers are evenly distributed for whatever situations that arise. They are known for being "pencil pushers" and mainly handle administrative duties, but are well-experienced in the field and often relied on by their rangers in times of trouble of distress. Usually the ones that report directly to the Head Ranger.

[break][break] Badges and Armbands are Gold

[break][break] This is a member-canon position. Find more information how to apply below!
[break]

HEAD RANGER [break]
People in charge of it all. [break][break]

Badges are Red with a Gold Medal
[break]

RANGER CAPTAINS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • CAPTAINS ARE EXPERIENCED RANGERS who have been promoted to run the rangers within their city. These positions are unofficial positions made for fun and world-building — otherwise known as MEMBER CANONS.

[break][break] There are many open positions. If a position is not filled, assume that this is filled by a NPC candidate.

[break][break] Please DM Milky if interested!

• These are MEMBER-CANONS not SITE CANONS. No PD is needed for them, but do understand that their relevance might not go past the Ranger Group.
    • Recommended: Ideally, all Captains should have ICly been in the rangers for a few years and be 25+ in age. These are meant to be experienced rangers. However, these requirements are flexible and an arrangement can be discussed if your character has other reasoning to supplement their promotion (such as Raids, IC Achievements, etc.).
    • Minimum requirements: Members should be ACTIVE for at least 3 MONTHS and the character has at least 200 posts. Existing characters are preferred. If you have questions or would like to contribute something, let us know!
    • Rangers of all ranks can TRAVEL FREELY between cities as stations as they wish. Only Ranger Captains are stationed officially at specific cities, but even they have flexibility as well. However, if for flavor, you would like your character to be stationed at a specific city and report to a certain Ranger Captain, feel free to do so!
    • Assume that all ranks that aren't filled will have been filled with NPCs. As stated on the FACTIONS page, rangers generally possess a sparkling reputation. Hoennites view their rangers as ambassadors for the region, often citing them as a source of pride when traveling abroad. There will be many rangers throughout Hoenn's cities, even if not specifically stated below.
    • You may also RESERVE a spot for two weeks one time. After this period, you will be removed but you can always apply whenever you're ready.

A REMINDER!

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • The above Ranks may not line up directly with the Infamy System.
  • These are IC ranks so that you can choose to have a 40 year old character not start off as a Cadet, if you so choose.
  • These are meant for fun and world-building! They are generalized rather than going into full detail to allow for room for growth and not limit people. So, not everything is set in stone.

FACTION ROSTER
OPTIONAL
GROUP PLOTTING

[attr="class","omgenroster"]

[break]
head ranger[break]
evergrande captain[break]
he/him, thirty-two[break]
milky

[break]

@tag [break]
littleroot / oldale captain[break]
gender, age [break] open

@tag [break]
petalburg captain[break]
gender, age [break] open

[break]
rustboro captain[break]
she/her, twenty-two [break] raikourider

@tag [break]
dewford captain[break]
gender, age [break] open

[break]
slateport captain[break]
he/him, twenty-two [break] king

[break]
mauville captain[break]
she/her, twenty-two [break] space

@tag [break]
verdanturf captain[break]
gender, age [break] ooc

@tag [break]
reserved[break]
fallarbor captain[break]
gender, age [break] ooc

[break]
lavaridge captain[break]
she/her, twenty-nine [break] ven

[break]
fortree captain[break]
he/him, twenty-seven [break] ceej

[break]
lilycove captain[break]
he/him, thirty-one [break] noodles

@tag [break]
mossdeep captain[break]
gender, age [break] ooc

@tag [break]
pacifidlog captain[break]
gender, age [break] ooc

[break]
head ranger[break]
ever grande captain[break]
he/him, thirty-two[break] milky

[break]

[break]
elite ranger[break]
he/him, thirty-two [break] ven

[break]
elite ranger[break]
he/him, thirty [break] toppa

[break]
elite ranger[break]
he/him, thirty, thorn

[break]
elite ranger[break]
he/him, twenty-seven[break] noble

[break]
elite ranger[break]
he/him, twenty-four, raikourider

[break]
elite ranger[break]
he/him, twenty-four[break] myriascope

[break]
elite ranger[break]
he/him, twenty-four [break]
myriascope

[break]
elite ranger[break]
she/her, twenty-five[break]
eps

[break]

[break]
cadet[break]
he/him, twenty-six [break] jun

[break]
cadet[break]
he/him, twenty-nine [break] josh

[break]
cadet[break]
they/them, eighteen [break]
tsukistar

[break]
cadet[break]
he/him, twenty-three [break] kodiak

[break]
cadet[break]
he/they, twenty-seven [break] kimmy

[break]
cadet[break]
she/her, twenty-four [break] kiwi

[break]
cadet[break]
he/him, twenty-nine, Nellethiel

[break]
cadet[break]
he/him, twenty-one, connor tavarin

[break]
cadet[break]
she/her, twenty-one, crow

[break]
cadet[break]
he/him, twenty-four[break] oslo

[break]
cadet[break]
she/her, twenty-three [break] lunarmona

[break]
cadet[break]
he/him, thirty [break] joker

[break]
cadet[break]
she/her/hers, twenty-five
[break] lynn

@tag[break]
rookie[break]
pronouns, age [break] player

[break]

[break]
rookie[break]
she/her, eighteen [break]
ghostfinch

[break]
rookie[break]
they/them, seventeen [break] newt

@elliot[break]
rookie[break]
he/they, twenty-three [break] galeforce

[break]
trainee[break]
he/him/his, nineteen [break] lumity

@tag[break]
rookie[break]

@tag[break]
rookie[break]

EX-ROCKET RANGER REFORM

RANGER REFORM PROGRAM

As a show of their dedication to society, the Rangers spearhead an official AMNESTY program sponsored by the League. This program was created to facilitate ex-rockets back into every day society by providing them an avenue to do community service and show their merit as a good, upstanding member of the community.

[break][break] Once they go through the official channels to clear their name and take responsibility for the crimes they commit, these Ex-Rockets are given part-time permission to engage in Ranger activity, partake in local events, and overall give back to the community they have wronged. Most are signed into the ranger service on a temporary, ad-lib basis until they graduate; others decide to enroll in the service full time.

[break][break] Read more about DEFECTIONS here.

[break][break] If you have any questions, please dm Milky ()!

TEMPLATE

CODE FOR APPLICATION

Here is the snippet of the code you must amend or use to add onto the original post.

The [*tr] tag represents a new section that can store two player entries. If all the placeholder records get filled, paste this after the last applicable [*/tr] tag.[break][break]

[code][img src="https://via.placeholder.com/70" style="max-width:70px;float:left;margin-right:15px;padding:1px;"]
[b]@tag[/b][break]  
       [i]rank[/i][break]
pronouns, age in letters [break] player

RESERVATIONS

for FALLARBOR CAPTAIN(11/19)

[newclass=".omgentop"]background-color:#D67067;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#D67067,#D67067);font:800 35px Poppins;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;text-align:left;padding:45px;letter-spacing:-2px;margin-bottom:7px;border-radius:3px; } .omgenmid b { font:bold 12px/12px Poppins; } .ranks b {font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; color:#d67067;} .omgenroster img { filter:grayscale(50%); border-radius:10px; transition:0.5s all; border:7px solid #222;} .omgenroster img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%) saturate(130%); transition:0.5s all;}.omgenroster td { text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.omgenmid i]color:#D67067;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
oLqCEQRa
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 3:17:33 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.

[break][break] my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes. she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and please don't go too far.

[break][break] if i see her again promise i won't cry. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry. .
[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] + ooc notes go here

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:55px; padding-bottom:50px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:200px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:7px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 5:22:50 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","squarecard ollie1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[break][break]

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. "excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pikachu"]

[newclass=".ollie1"] --accent:#D5A63D!important; --url:url(https://i.ibb.co/4tftK9S/image.png)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".squarecard"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .icon"]background-image:var(--url); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote b, .squarecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .squarecard blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .squarecard blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 2:42:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragonborne"]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","body"]
[attr="class","postbox"]
Sometimes — even, if so briefly, through a rare window of opportunity, a snippet of a life that he could have, might have, maybe lived — there were good days. Days where he did not feel the burden of all his past mistakes weighing upon him like a Wailord, days where he was not reminded of his son's sick body, his wife's failing loyalty. Days where he could feel like himself — days he could feel like Kris again.

[break][break] "Today was not one of those days."

[break][break] In the light of a dimly lit bar somewhere in Slateport, Kristopher Flynn Edwards chugged back his drink. The golden liquid burned on it's way down his throat, a burn that only just barely dulled the pain that he had felt just walking through Slateport that morning, witnissing all the couples mingling about for the tournament's festivities, all the kids running around — playing, laughing.

[break][break] His fingers clutched — hard — around the glass of whisky in his hand, now empty. It must have been at least his fifth. "Another one," he commanded to the barkeep, eyes narrowed into a glare that had the poor NPC-character flitting away and returning with the alcoholic beverage.

[break][break]

- notes

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","feature"]

[attr="class","title"]FREYA [break] MORNINGSTAR

[attr="class","milkyycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".dragonborne"] --accent:#D4A03A; [/newclass]
[newclass=" .dragonborne"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding: 20px; position: relative; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #252525; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dragonborne .banner { height: 50px; background-color: #D4A03A; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dragonborne .body { text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; padding: 0px 60px 20px; background-color: #222; } .dragonborne .body i { color:#888; letter-spacing:0.3px; } .dragonborne .body b { color:#888; letter-spacing:0.3px; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; color:var(--accent); } .dragonborne .feature img { padding: 30px 20px; } .dragonborne .postbox { padding: 30px; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.5px;} .dragonborne .feature { position: absolute; bottom: -20px; left: 0px; border-radius: 100px 100px 0px 0px; float: left; z-index: 1; } .dragonborne .pkmn { text-align:center; } .dragonborne .pkmn img { width:50px; } .dragonborne .title { font: 40px/30px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 5px; border-bottom: 10px solid; text-align: right; width: 300px; color: #D4A03A; z-index: 100; overflow-wrap: break-word; position: relative; left: 150px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".milkyycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; bottom: 105px; right: 30px; border-radius:100px; } .milkyycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#2f2f2f!important; } .milkyycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 0:49:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","melalbum"]
On 10.25.23 tweeted an Audio file that held an unreleased song title on it. 15 minutes later she followed it up with an image with a date on it
[attr="class","melalbum"]https://i.imgur.com/n9PKgDo.gif

MECHANICAL

Stay tuned...

[newclass=".melalbum b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .melalbum { margin-top:10px; padding-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
high achiever, don't you see? baby, nothing comes for free.
awards
182 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 6:23:31 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci4"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.

[break][break] my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes. she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and please don't go too far.

[break][break] if i see her again promise i won't cry. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] + ooc notes go here

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-palette"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luci4"]--accent:#B6C4E3;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 21:45:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
The funny part was, Isaac expected everything to feel far more intense.

[break][break]

Isaac knew the cold. had made damn well sure of that, buffeting him in blast after frigid blast of Icy Wind. With that so fresh in his mind, it was almost startling to realize that Suicune's crest had turned even colder. It was as if he was gently caressing the side of a glacier. More startling still was the fact that the biting pain that always followed the cold was nowhere to be found.
[break][break]
Rejuvenation ebbed through Isaac's body. Though many of his wounds remained, the pain they caused him had become a distant memory. In its stead, he found an indescribable feeling. It was as if he had been parched for his entire life, only now knowing the cool refreshment the waters could provide. Power welled within him, yet he could barely feel its pull. Instead, he could only feel its presence nestle within his core, as calm as an underground hot spring.
[break][break]
The waters, settled waist deep around Isaac, began to reject him. Second by second, breath by breath, as if he were lighter than air, they began to carry him upwards. Isaac didn't even realize it was happening at first. All he knew was that, as Suicune held his head high, his own body rose to meet him.
[break][break]
When he finally looked down, he could see himself standing atop the water's surface.
[break][break]
"It's me."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG

NOTES — notes go here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".isaac"] --accent:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; min-height: 500px; } .isaac .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .isaac .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .isaac .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .isaac .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .isaac .textbox { width: 360px; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac .bottom { height:40px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .isaac .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .isaac .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .isaac .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .isaac .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .isaac .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .isaac .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .isaac .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 22:14:56 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
The funny part was, Isaac expected everything to feel far more intense.

[break][break]

Isaac knew the cold. had made damn well sure of that, buffeting him in blast after frigid blast of Icy Wind. With that so fresh in his mind, it was almost startling to realize that Suicune's crest had turned even colder. It was as if he was gently caressing the side of a glacier. More startling still was the fact that the biting pain that always followed the cold was nowhere to be found.
[break][break]
Rejuvenation ebbed through Isaac's body. Though many of his wounds remained, the pain they caused him had become a distant memory. In its stead, he found an indescribable feeling. It was as if he had been parched for his entire life, only now knowing the cool refreshment the waters could provide. Power welled within him, yet he could barely feel its pull. Instead, he could only feel its presence nestle within his core, as calm as an underground hot spring.
[break][break]
The waters, settled waist deep around Isaac, began to reject him. Second by second, breath by breath, as if he were lighter than air, they began to carry him upwards. Isaac didn't even realize it was happening at first. All he knew was that, as Suicune held his head high, his own body rose to meet him.
[break][break]
When he finally looked down, he could see himself standing atop the water's surface.
[break][break]
"It's me."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[attr="class","imilkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; position:relative; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]

[newclass=.isaac2 .imilkycredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:15px; right:-28px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .isaac2 .imilkycredit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 22:32:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","lyric"]YOU'LL BE THE RUIN OF ME, WON'T YOU?

[attr="class","textbody"]
Try-hard 3 wolf moon readymade, aliquip cloud bread pickled elit hell of non. Normcore do XOXO cupidatat tumeric. Non occupy do DIY sustainable, beard occaecat tacos slow-carb voluptate. "I'm a ninja archer." Ramps chillwave poke williamsburg hashtag portland shoreditch tumblr waistcoat hoodie selfies butcher.
[break][break]
Mumblecore single-origin coffee gluten-free consectetur trust fund, retro ipsum palo santo typewriter fashion axe celiac. Tempor hashtag laborum DIY tacos normcore pork belly elit VHS eiusmod adaptogen sed activated charcoal, intelligentsia quinoa.

[break][break]

Photo booth ut praxis, sint leggings bruh excepteur tattooed keffiyeh lorem fixie. Skateboard iPhone artisan semiotics polaroid synth. Selfies cray tempor synth bushwick air plant fugiat messenger bag quinoa palo santo franzen everyday carry mixtape.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao"] --accent: #7F6779; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maomao"] width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background: #111; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } .maomao b { font-family: Poppins; color: var(--accent); } .maomao i { color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.5px; } .maomao a { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/10px 'Playfair Display'!important; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao:hover .pkmnlist { right: 20px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist { position: absolute; right: -50px; width: 50px; top: 5px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist img { margin-top: -10px; height: 45px; filter: grayscale(1); } .maomao .pkmnlist img:hover { filter: none !important; } .maomao .top { height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/6c/e0/026ce08459bb4fe642c90c0bb0188a80.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; } .maomao .lyric { font: 12px/15px 'Playfair Display'; text-align: center; color: #999; letter-spacing: 10px; padding: 0px 30px; } .maomao:hover .lyric span { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; } .maomao .border { background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.8); padding: 10px 0px 5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom: 2px solid #333; } .maomao .textbody { margin: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 12.5px/15px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 30px 50px 10px; border: 1px solid #222; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position:relative; } .maomao .oocbox { padding-top:5px; font:11px/11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; letter-spacing:10px; } .maomao .oocbox a { font-family: Playfair Display!important; color: #444!important; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao .bottom { background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; opacity: 0.5; height: 20px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 2:43:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
who's that shadow holding me hostage? I've been here for days. who's this whisper telling me that i'm never gonna get away? i know they'll be coming to find me soon but I fear I'm getting used to being held by you oh, baby, look what you've done to me oh, baby, look what you've done now. who's that shadow holding me hostage? I've been here for days.

[break][break] who's this whisper telling me that i'm never gonna get away? i know they'll be coming to find me soon but I fear I'm getting used to being held by you oh, baby, look what you've done to me oh, baby, look what you've done now. who's that shadow holding me hostage? I've been here for days. who's this whisper telling me that i'm never gonna get away? i know they'll be coming to find me soon but I fear I'm getting used to being held by you oh, baby, look what you've done to me oh, baby, look what you've done now. '

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
+ smog #2 [break]
• wearing YORU mask [break][break]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; } .dejavu .pkmnlist span { filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights